Welcome to TLR

Melek Khlif - Is anyone from/ familiar with Sfax?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still learning this forum, can we private message?
@ThePurpleGoat it is great that you have offered to help @Alibaba

Please can I remind both of you not to divulge your personal details or social media to each other - if you are uneasy about anything then please inform a staff member or a trusted member, if in doubt you can also add a staff member to the pm.

MH x

Alibaba

So they got married this morning.
How long does it take for him to get a visa to come to the US?
Hopefully she will accept the truth before this happens.

Thank you all for your support. This has been distressing for me as her friend- we've been close for over 30 years! I hate knowing what she doesn't know, and I hate that she is brainwashed to trust this ratshit instead of the people who have loved her all her life.

Chili_Peppers

Major Ratslayer

Thank you all for your support. This has been distressing for me as her friend- we've been close for over 30 years! I hate knowing what she doesn't know, and I hate that she is brainwashed to trust this ratshit instead of the people who have loved her all her life.
Oh, it will take quite some time for the visa process...roughly around 6 to 9 months for the initial approval of paperwork and around a year for the visa interview....the rat better hope he is extremely good at faking because they can and will grill him at the visa interview.....has she went over and met him prior to this?

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

It will take a while and I’m sure she will have to pay for all the paperwork, she just has no clue what she is getting into! It was my understanding that they never met in person before, correct?

Alibaba

Oh, it will take quite some time for the visa process...roughly around 6 to 9 months for the initial approval of paperwork and around a year for the visa interview....the rat better hope he is extremely good at faking because they can and will grill him at the visa interview.....has she went over and met him prior to this?
This was the first time they met in person!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer

Spouse visa right now is at 6-12 months. And they need a lot of proof and financial support for spouse. Unlike k1 fiancé, he would get a unconditional residence upfront and be able to work, come and go across borders and apply for his family.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Here's a link with information for you @Alibaba
At the us embassy when she went to get her affidavit signed and stamped they should have gave her a step by step paper to bring him over. I actually have a copy, I’ll find it later and post it.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I thought I remembered that! I know for my “fiancé” visa we had to prove we had met but heck they are married so… I’m sure very different
Yea they still ask for everything, make sure it’s a legit marriage, they look closer at age, they look at religion, common bank, common financial statements, period of relationship and marriage…. If marriage is less than 2 years old I would suggest they get a lawyer. I’ve seen people get denied mostly because of length of time. My good friend is immigration attorney, it’s 2 steps… initial filing which is like almost 900$.. waiting on approval and second step which is like 800$ with biometric and embassy interviews. Believe me it’s not a certain thing he will get, in recent years usa is very very strict.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yea they still ask for everything, make sure it’s a legit marriage, they look closer at age, they look at religion, common bank, common financial statements, period of relationship and marriage…. If marriage is less than 2 years old I would suggest they get a lawyer. I’ve seen people get denied mostly because of length of time. My good friend is immigration attorney, it’s 2 steps… initial filing which is like almost 900$.. waiting on approval and second step which is like 800$ with biometric and embassy interviews. Believe me it’s not a certain thing he will get, in recent years usa is very very strict.
Very strict and this one would look like to them that he talked this woman into coming over and marrying him first time meeting just to get visa to US .. just saying . Regardless I’m sure she will have to pay for everything so I hope she has prepared herself

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Also these rats make it seem so easy “no problem” and we do not know the difference! My rats brother was like that no problem bs of course he thought he knew everything anyway

Chili_Peppers

Major Ratslayer
This was the first time they met in person!
IF, and it's a big IF he does get a visa, it will be a conditional visa so if he messes up within the time limit, she can have something done about it...I know only too well this whole process as I've went through it before and I didn't use a lawyer but that was my choice....had to fight the government about it and it took another year before they re-approved him and he got the visa (he was Moroccan)...by then he was eligible for the IR-1 at that time...about 6 months after that is when he started his BS...yes he was a scammer and unfortunately it was my first experience with that so I was completely clueless and it was definitely the end of giving any other fraudster a visa but believe me, the rats will still try even when told they aren't getting a visa...when I met my Tunisian rat, years later, he stayed married to me for nearly 8 years secretly hoping that I would give in on that when he was told the day we met that if he was looking for a visa that I was the wrong one (he was an extremely good actor who portrayed himself to be genuine and I believed him at the time because of how long we'd been married...he belongs in Bollywood).....they can be very persistent to the point of wearing the woman down and they can be VERY patient....so hopefully this clown she married will show his true colors before she gets in too deep, like him being caught with lots of different profiles with different names and still she might forgive him until she finally can't forgive him any longer, especially if there has been quite a bit of time invested.....and a word of advice, these rats know how the visa process works better than the nationals do in their own country...they do their "homework" way ahead of time...I wasn't willing to share this part of my story here yet, but for the sake of trying to help your friend, I hope to inform you of what I went through before because any little piece of information can help someone else

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
IF, and it's a big IF he does get a visa, it will be a conditional visa so if he messes up within the time limit, she can have something done about it...I know only too well this whole process as I've went through it before and I didn't use a lawyer but that was my choice....had to fight the government about it and it took another year before they re-approved him and he got the visa (he was Moroccan)...by then he was eligible for the IR-1 at that time...about 6 months after that is when he started his BS...yes he was a scammer and unfortunately it was my first experience with that so I was completely clueless and it was definitely the end of giving any other fraudster a visa but believe me, the rats will still try even when told they aren't getting a visa...when I met my Tunisian rat, years later, he stayed married to me for nearly 8 years secretly hoping that I would give in on that when he was told the day we met that if he was looking for a visa that I was the wrong one (he was an extremely good actor who portrayed himself to be genuine and I believed him at the time because of how long we'd been married...he belongs in Bollywood).....they can be very persistent to the point of wearing the woman down and they can be VERY patient....so hopefully this clown she married will show his true colors before she gets in too deep, like him being caught with lots of different profiles with different names and still she might forgive him until she finally can't forgive him any longer, especially if there has been quite a bit of time invested.....and a word of advice, these rats know how the visa process works better than the nationals do in their own country...they do their "homework" way ahead of time...I wasn't willing to share this part of my story here yet, but for the sake of trying to help your friend, I hope to inform you of what I went through before because any little piece of information can help someone else
So true they are VERY persistent and can be patient but I hope he gets tired of waiting (like mine did) and I hope she finds out the truth about him, because he will get frustrated in the length of time it’s like it’s all in our hands , yeah sure we have control dumb asses

Chili_Peppers

Major Ratslayer
So true they are VERY persistent and can be patient but I hope he gets tired of waiting (like mine did) and I hope she finds out the truth about him, because he will get frustrated in the length of time it’s like it’s all in our hands , yeah sure we have control dumb asses
True...I believe this is why they each like to keep a nice little stash of us women so they won't waste so much time in one woman who might not give them what they want...they prefer to have several on the hook so they can quickly move on to the next one in line....either way, we are expendable to them because to them we are trash, infidels, the lowest of the low...it's actually pretty disgusting of them to think that they are better than anyone else just because we have different beliefs or thinking when they are doing such bad things to innocent people....we are all human and no person is better than another based on that kind of crap....sooner or later the ratbag's mask will slip and she will catch him...there's not an actor in the world who can keep up the fakeness for long....I really hope for her sake that he messes up soon...right now she is in the love la-la land that he's surrounding her with so she's not going to listen to a word

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
True...I believe this is why they each like to keep a nice little stash of us women so they won't waste so much time in one woman who might not give them what they want...they prefer to have several on the hook so they can quickly move on to the next one in line....either way, we are expendable to them because to them we are trash, infidels, the lowest of the low...it's actually pretty disgusting of them to think that they are better than anyone else just because we have different beliefs or thinking when they are doing such bad things to innocent people....we are all human and no person is better than another based on that kind of crap....sooner or later the ratbag's mask will slip and she will catch him...there's not an actor in the world who can keep up the fakeness for long....I really hope for her sake that he messes up soon...right now she is in the love la-la land that he's surrounding her with so she's not going to listen to a word
These guys want to believe they are better but they are about as useful as crap we have stepped in on our shoes! She will be going home soon so yes I hope she catches him in a big ass lie! For her sake

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Very strict and this one would look like to them that he talked this woman into coming over and marrying him first time meeting just to get visa to US .. just saying . Regardless I’m sure she will have to pay for everything so I hope she has prepared herself
For sure the whole process is gonna challenge the rat’s limits/‘love’
It is a good way to prove his patience
If things take a long time he will lose it and demand for a divorce, I bet he will target a European as his next prey thinking it will be easier