Welcome to TLR

message from (Unfortunatly) tunisian man

tach

Welcome and yes so many Tunisian love European woman or woman from anywhere besides Tunisia.... we all on here have been taken by one of the 90 percentile that are bad ......love us, love our money they know how to “talk” the love for the money or ticket to get out of Tunisia..they (mine) even said he hates Tunisia so hard said he doesn’t like Tunisian girls but this is what they all say. So thanks for verification and yes they give Tunisia bad representation for sure
i advice you, dont trust tunisian, they lies easly, yes tunisia is bad, everything is bad, corruption everywhere, no one want to stay

tach

I have been waiting for 2.5 years to get a divorce. I met my rat at the Kasbah hotel. I never brought him to the UK as it became clear very early he was after money , you are right they are not educated at all. Finally after 2 years he wants to marry a Tunisian girl but he is running around saying he does not want me, when I blocked him 2 years or so ago! He is telling people I have not signed divorce papers but I have received nothing. I would sign immediately. I followed advice from the lovely ladies on this site to block and not pay for divorce. When will this hell be over?
you are not lucky to be there and to have relation with one if them, there is nothing to do or to see there, only the rats and bad people

tach

I am in no hurry to marry again... he has only recently been harassing me telling me to sign the papers. He had refused to get a divorce until now. He is sending messages through unknown people on Facebook messenger. i found the messages in my spam. He also contacted my brother telling me to sign the papers but I have nothing and he is such a liar that nothing is guaranteed. I will wait to find out how to get his birth certificate then I can check regularly if he got his divorce. I will not spend a penny to help him, he can rot in the desert for all I care. At least it’s not another westerner that is going to be ripped off! He has no job or prospects so cannot imagine a Tunisian girls family will accept him.
you must say this to embassade, they help you

tach

I am in no hurry to marry again... he has only recently been harassing me telling me to sign the papers. He had refused to get a divorce until now. He is sending messages through unknown people on Facebook messenger. i found the messages in my spam. He also contacted my brother telling me to sign the papers but I have nothing and he is such a liar that nothing is guaranteed. I will wait to find out how to get his birth certificate then I can check regularly if he got his divorce. I will not spend a penny to help him, he can rot in the desert for all I care. At least it’s not another westerner that is going to be ripped off! He has no job or prospects so cannot imagine a Tunisian girls family will accept him.
you are right

tach

@ tach remember this is your culture, we know all these facts already, thank you for the reminder.
I hope you find a good Tunisian girl and settle down, maybe your cousin?
Yes Tunisian girls want security, and a man with status, preferably had travelled to Europe with a European lady.
Then go back to his country and marry his Tunisian girl.
You guys prefer someone with your own culture.
If He really hates his country then his family will not see him again but that never happens because when he arrives in Europe with his European lady the game is over and got part of his “status”.

Here we’re very well aware what’s going on.... WE EUROPEANS FALL IN LOVE

TUNISIAN RATS IS BEZNESS AS USUAL..
i had a bad story, when i was 23 i wanted to have my cousine, i was spontan to tell her and to family, i know that i am good, but in this time another man (rich) wanted her too, so she decided him and i was in offside, disappointed, after 2 years he left her and she wanted to come to me and i said no, i make in my mind that my wife exist in europe not here,

tach

It goes without saying that if a Tunisian man must have 20,000 dinars or more to marry and he only earns 600 dinars then it is impossible to save anything. But we women have to use our heads and ask ourselves why is a young boy of 25 years interested in a lady of 50? Of course it is not about love no matter what he / she says so I think it is 100% lie. They are gold diggers and want a better life and preferably someone who can support them. If you put a young girl and a middle-aged person next to each other and ask who they choose, I'm sure most young boys choose her young if he has nothing behind his head that he wants to achieve.
that is right, but in relationship every one have something to give and want to have something, get and set, that is normal, so she want his youth and he want her money or papier ( we only suppose this, we dont know the truth or the minds)

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
that is right, but in relationship every one have something to give and want to have something, get and set, that is normal, so she want his youth and he want her money or papier ( we only suppose this, we dont know the truth or the minds)

This shows the huge difference in culture and mentality.
For you this is a normal and acceptable thing to say, for westerners it is very strange, and totally unacceptable.
We generally (there are a few exceptions) do not enter a relationship because we want something. We enter a relationship because we like that person and we marry when we fall in love, regardless of wealth or anything else.
In our culture, marrying for anything other than love is wrong.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Women don’t marry a man for his youth. It’s men (some) who are attracted by youth, not women. If women here were married to younger men, this is not because the guy was young, it’s because they were in love. For one thing, they didn’t find these men, but the opposite happened, the men found them. They didn’t chase these men. Many women here were actually not comfortable at first with being with someone younger, but the men succeeded in convincing them that love has no age, that age is not a number etc etc..
As Mica said, in this culture, people typically (meaning most people) marry for love and companionship, not for money, not because they want someone young, not because they want to get something out of the person.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
i had a bad story, when i was 23 i wanted to have my cousine, i was spontan to tell her and to family, i know that i am good, but in this time another man (rich) wanted her too, so she decided him and i was in offside, disappointed, after 2 years he left her and she wanted to come to me and i said no, i make in my mind that my wife exist in europe not here,
Also, in this forum, a man saying that he wants to find a wife in Europe will raise suspicion. Just sayin’.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Women don’t marry a man for his youth. It’s men (some) who are attracted by youth, not women. If women here were married to younger men, this is not because the guy was young, it’s because they were in love. For one thing, they didn’t find these men, but the opposite happened, the men found them. They didn’t chase these men. Many women here were actually not comfortable at first with being with someone younger, but the men succeeded in convincing them that love has no age, that age is not a number etc etc..
As Mica said, in this culture, people typically (meaning most people) marry for love and companionship, not for money, not because they want someone young, not because they want to get something out of the person.
A girl who worked for me for 7 years had a male partner who was 20 years younger than her. He chased , pursued and won her ( she is a prize, a lovely human and became one of my besties over the years and still is).

They bought their first joint dream house together after 5 plus years of being together, she did look older than him but he was no hunk.

Within 3 months of them completing on the house he cheated with a girl his age.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
See even with the women it’s all about money

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
No this is not right cause I would choose money over his youth but it happens however they have the agenda it’s the lifestyle.. money they can gain or papers! So you have their mentality which is wrong

Amira

Major Ratslayer
If he has two women he has to choose based on what he needs. One is a good adult and has money (if he is desperate) so I think he would choose her even if there is a young girl next to him. Admits that my mindset is a little dirty. Believe that people are willing to do anything if they live in extreme conditions. We live in a cynical world

tach

i am man from tunisia, i shame of my self when i read posts in this blog, i didnt choose my nationality and not my race, bad nationality, i talk the truth, 80 % of tunisian man are bad and only 20 % are fiable and good this is my point of vue, i am 29 years old, tunisia is full of psychologic illness, tunisia is the country of hypocrisme, i hate tunisia and the tunisian people , male and female, tunisian woman called here fochs , the rise animal, they are gold digger and materialiste, they are not pure, they dont believe in love they believe in money and social statut, they marry the rich man and do sex with the handsome man, 80 % of tunisian women do sex and have no virginity, they do chirurgical virginity just days before marriage, tunsian man do sex with girls or prostitute many time and want virgin girl for marriage, both think they are intelligent but i see that is very bad caracter, tunsian marriage cost 20 000 dt at least, with salarie 600 dt monthly it is impossible to make marriage before 10 years of work, so in "halal" the man do sex only at the age of minimum 33 years, is this human ??, so the "haram" is the solution,
i started at the age of 26 working in tourisme after i studiet bacalaureat+ 5, i didnt found good job, so i saw how the european girls are beautiful, i asked my self how man can see tunisian fochs after he talked with a european girls, i fall i love with all of them , i was always happy with the tourist, i love them, the european is so prettiest and smarter and pure and.. than tunisian woman, better in everything, tunisian who engaged with tunisian woman are idiot,
advice for tourist woman, dont trust tunisian man! specially the animation worker and who from kairouan , be sure that he love you really, there is a good tunisian who are responsable and fiable, and there is the bad one, like in everywhere in the world,
and god will be with us, i wish

This shows the huge difference in culture and mentality.
For you this is a normal and acceptable thing to say, for westerners it is very strange, and totally unacceptable.
We generally (there are a few exceptions) do not enter a relationship because we want something. We enter a relationship because we like that person and we marry when we fall in love, regardless of wealth or anything else.
In our culture, marrying for anything other than love is wrong.
i like that , right

tach

you are right, and i like this mentality

tach

A girl who worked for me for 7 years had a male partner who was 20 years younger than her. He chased , pursued and won her ( she is a prize, a lovely human and became one of my besties over the years and still is).

They bought their first joint dream house together after 5 plus years of being together, she did look older than him but he was no hunk.

Within 3 months of them completing on the house he cheated with a girl his age.
that is not good to cheat, but the tunisian do it normal

tach

If he has two women he has to choose based on what he needs. One is a good adult and has money (if he is desperate) so I think he would choose her even if there is a young girl next to him. Admits that my mindset is a little dirty. Believe that people are willing to do anything if they live in extreme conditions. We live in a cynical world
my cousin marri a woman from Ukraine, he studiet there, they have now a beautiful family with 2 sons, they live always here and work in tourisme, i like this exemple so much, i know too many good exemple, my friend marry a woman from canada, she is bigger than him maybe 15 or 20 years, they live in hapiness together now,

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
my cousin marri a woman from Ukraine, he studiet there, they have now a beautiful family with 2 sons, they live always here and work in tourisme, i like this exemple so much, i know too many good exemple, my friend marry a woman from canada, she is bigger than him maybe 15 or 20 years, they live in hapiness together now,
It could happen just rare

Amira

Major Ratslayer
They drew the right note (lottery) Marriage can be a nightmare even if you marry someone from your own country.