Welcome to TLR

message from (Unfortunatly) tunisian man

Kenji

He should probably give you a divorce as soon as possible since he's made a girl down there pregnant oh my god. They can think impossible? Poor girl if he does not marry he will bring shame on her. Have read that it is possible to have an operation to sew on a fake hymen but it is certainly not everyone who has the money for it.
I just found out that she is due to give birth in a few days... he is blocked but one of his friends has told me... I said the. He better hurry up and divorce me as I will still not pay a single penny for a divorce! Apparently he has been taking money from this girl too..

Kenji

Hi Kenji maybe contact the embassy of your country to take legal steps. Contact your lawyer to share this information of your husband and he will know if it's illegal and it could speed up your divorce as he asked you a few weeks ago for a divorce?
Yes he did ask me but he has no money... so, I will not pay a penny and I will wait as everyone on here told me. I will contact the embassy as anything to speed this up and honestly, he deserves to be in trouble legally.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
@Kenji whaaaa? Really? Where were her parents and her brothers?

Why was she unscorted and without a jihab?

Are you having a laugh?
Kenji is trying for a long time to get a divorce but a few weeks ago he tried contact her
I just found out that she is due to give birth in a few days... he is blocked but one of his friends has told me... I said the. He better hurry up and divorce me as I will still not pay a single penny for a divorce! Apparently he has been taking money from this girl too..
Apparently he was living with her and now her life is in tatters... surely she would know he is married as it’s on his ID card!
Yes he did ask me but he has no money... so, I will not pay a penny and I will wait as everyone on here told me. I will contact the embassy as anything to speed this up and honestly, he deserves to be in trouble legally.
Yes he deserves to be in trouble as he treated you bad he could have divorced you ages ago. I feel sorry for the girl actually as she is tunisian she will be fround upon by her family and friends. Maybe he lied to her as well telling her you are his jeaulous ex and don't want to divorce him? Anyway it's not your problem I hope your divorce will be final soon now

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Kenji is trying for a long time to get a divorce but a few weeks ago he tried contact her

Yes he deserves to be in trouble as he treated you bad he could have divorced you ages ago. I feel sorry for the girl actually as she is tunisian she will be fround upon by her family and friends. Maybe he lied to her as well telling her you are his jeaulous ex and don't want to divorce him? Anyway it's not your problem I hope your divorce will be final soon now
This is why he’s been pushing for divorce because he got her pregnant. Seems to be his problem and not yours for sure he wants divorce tell him to start procedure you will be happy to sign but no money!!

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I 100% agree... let him do the divorce, Id be inclined to make him suffer this way. I would do that in a rat situation because I wouldn't care to divorce - it likely wouldn't affect me to just stay married. I honestly don't think it's even expensive to divorce.

I know she's due shortly, but Tunisia does have abortion clinics... so maybe there's more to this story with this girl?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I 100% agree... let him do the divorce, Id be inclined to make him suffer this way. I would do that in a rat situation because I wouldn't care to divorce - it likely wouldn't affect me to just stay married. I honestly don't think it's even expensive to divorce.

I know she's due shortly, but Tunisia does have abortion clinics... so maybe there's more to this story with this girl?
I’m glad they don’t have abortion clinics, way to many elsewhere!!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
It's sad that she got pregnant with such a man and in Tunisia, She is a Tunisian girl and getting pregnant in a Muslim country without being married is a shame in their eyes. He has not thought at all and put you both in a hopeless situation but you can be divorced from him and I hope it happens soon but she poor thing must live with the shame and their attitudes to girls are in my eyes not fair. They set themselves too high. Everything should be so clean but all the shit comes to the surface in secret

Amira

Major Ratslayer

Hope so because she is in a difficult situation and no girls deserve to have children with such a man. It only creates problems

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I’m glad they don’t have abortion clinics, way to many elsewhere!!
There are abortion clinics in tunisia as it should be in my opinion, there are to many men (rats) who use women and then bugger of and leave the girl to deal with it. Certainly in a country as tunisia she will be treated very bad I think and looked upon as a whore. But I understand everybody has a different opinion about it, this is just my opinion

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

Yes maybe he lied to the girl to as rats can't be trusted even with tunisian girls they will use her and let her fix the problem on her own

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
There are abortion clinics in tunisia as it should be in my opinion, there are to many men (rats) who use women and then bugger of and leave the girl to deal with it. Certainly in a country as tunisia she will be treated very bad I think and looked upon as a whore. But I understand everybody has a different opinion about it, this is just my opinion
True here in the USA it’s legal and honestly alittle control could save lives some of our laws are so screwed up. I would love to live in the “Andy Griffith” days simple honest happy living:)

Amira

Major Ratslayer
It's scary. Since many of them actually have foreign girlfriends as they say that age is just a number and that they like western culture ??? which one can actually put a big question mark by? Because they treat their own badly and the culture and traditions in the country is not woman friendly so why should they treat us better when they are used to their women being virgins by marriage? Something many westerners are not. See it in their eyes they play a game with us from day 1. Unfortunately, it's sad if women have real feelings for these boys.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Believe that Tunisians No. 1 and 2 are alike because they are both raised with the same traditions and culture. It does not matter if you have money or not as long as the culture and traditions are so strong if you have not met a person who has turned his back on the Tunisian society, ie does not have contact with his people and is more open to other nations

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It's scary. Since many of them actually have foreign girlfriends as they say that age is just a number and that they like western culture ??? which one can actually put a big question mark by? Because they treat their own badly and the culture and traditions in the country is not woman friendly so why should they treat us better when they are used to their women being virgins by marriage? Something many westerners are not. See it in their eyes they play a game with us from day 1. Unfortunately, it's sad if women have real feelings for these boys.
And usually we do but they remove it after a while when they start being themselves and not a fake

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Yes I agree with this.
We think as in the way that our whole culture has educated and shaped us.

This is a sweeping judgement on my part but I suspect that the young rat sees his mum as a servant to him , dad ruling the roost, sisters kept close to the home and not defending rat behaviour in them, however, we learn by the examples set.

Then comes the western woman. Liberated, independent, able to fly to Tunisia for vacay which shows expendable income etc.

We're probably not their type or indeed their "tribe" but we love, we enjoy living, we holiday, we wear clothes unlike their usual stereotype. We are probably equally their taste of the exotic ( they love a blue eye) yet and but, only that, their culture lies with the greed and expectation in what their exotic, wealthy in comparison, play thing can deliver!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Those who suffer are their children and wives. It is the women who go beyond the foot they live in conditions where the man has the power. Getting married is easy but living with one of these men must be a nightmare
It's a superficial society, hypocrites when it comes to western women but treating their own women like shite. Not all tunisian men as I don't want to generalize I am sure there are lovely men who treat their wife's good. It's all about the money and status and yes I don't think it's an easy life when you have to live with a rat and can't get away from him

tach

i adv
Hi, so I have just found out my husband has got a Tunisian girl pregnant . Isn’t this illegal? How do I take action? It may help me get my divorce quicker.
i advice you to not divorce now, in tunisia man can be married only with one Partner, so if you divorce, the tunisian will get him,