Welcome to TLR

message from (Unfortunatly) tunisian man

tach

@Kenji whaaaa? Really? Where were her parents and her brothers?

Why was she unscorted and without a jihab?

Are you having a laugh?
tunisian girls now are very différent, a majority of them have liberty and do what they want, The family became disjointed,

tach

He should probably give you a divorce as soon as possible since he's made a girl down there pregnant oh my god. They can think impossible? Poor girl if he does not marry he will bring shame on her. Have read that it is possible to have an operation to sew on a fake hymen but it is certainly not everyone who has the money for it.
it depend of the tunisian girl and why he did her pregnant, how they both did the sex, But I always read bad faith on the part of Tunisian girls, i advice to not divorce

tach

It's a superficial society, hypocrites when it comes to western women but treating their own women like shite. Not all tunisian men as I don't want to generalize I am sure there are lovely men who treat their wife's good. It's all about the money and status and yes I don't think it's an easy life when you have to live with a rat and can't get away from him
so choose well your Partner,

tach

Dude he’s married to lady from UK And has a Tunisian girl pregnant back home
he came in tunisia and had sex with tunisian girl and made her pregnant, i understand, i advice his wife from uk to not divorce, the tunisian girl want him to divorce his wife and marry her and she come to uk, dont give her this chance

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
i cant imagine how married man in uk make relation with woman from tunisia, a lot of tunisian girl go always to magician and use the bad magic to have someone or destroy someone,
HELLO.... this is a Tunisian RAT made relationship with lady fromUK she probably visited him as we all know they cannot get visas so he never left Tunisia but started having sex with girl in Tunisia now she’s going to have baby! UK lady realized he was a rat he wanted divorce too but wanted her to come and pay!!!!!

tach

HELLO.... this is a Tunisian RAT made relationship with lady fromUK she probably visited him as we all know they cannot get visas so he never left Tunisia but started having sex with girl in Tunisia now she’s going to have baby! UK lady realized he was a rat he wanted divorce too but wanted her to come and pay!!!!!
sorry, ok i understand now , surely he cant marry another woman if he is already married, i will ask somebody here and give her the right informations, he is in trouble

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
her husband is tunisian?
Hi tach a good advice to you maybe read a post better then give solid advice to a lady who wants to divorce a TUNISIAN RAT. The rat never was in the UK

Amira

Major Ratslayer
The culture and traditions are difficult to understand because Tunisia is not 100% Arabic. Think it is impossible to compare with countries like syria, jordan etc. But it is an Arab country and Muslim and we often hear about honor which is important in the Muslim culture. Do you think that if she brings up the child without being married then she might be frozen out of the family ??? Do not know ??? But you often hear about young girls who get into trouble because they have a boyfriend in secret and also drink alcohol. There is discrimination between women and men and it is not good. Men are free and women are not,