Welcome to TLR

message from (Unfortunatly) tunisian man

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Not fo
The culture and traditions are difficult to understand because Tunisia is not 100% Arabic. Think it is impossible to compare with countries like syria, jordan etc. But it is an Arab country and Muslim and we often hear about honor which is important in the Muslim culture. Do you think that if she brings up the child without being married then she might be frozen out of the family ??? Do not know ??? But you often hear about young girls who get into trouble because they have a boyfriend in secret and also drink alcohol. There is discrimination between women and men and it is not good. Men are free and women are not,
The culture and traditions are difficult to understand because Tunisia is not 100% Arabic. Think it is impossible to compare with countries like syria, jordan etc. But it is an Arab country and Muslim and we often hear about honor which is important in the Muslim culture. Do you think that if she brings up the child without being married then she might be frozen out of the family ??? Do not know ??? But you often hear about young girls who get into trouble because they have a boyfriend in secret and also drink alcohol. There is discrimination between women and men and it is not good. Men are free and women are not,
Yeah that’s not right but I’m sure it’s that way

Bee.

Ratslayer
i had a bad story, when i was 23 i wanted to have my cousine, i was spontan to tell her and to family, i know that i am good, but in this time another man (rich) wanted her too, so she decided him and i was in offside, disappointed, after 2 years he left her and she wanted to come to me and i said no, i make in my mind that my wife exist in europe not here,
Am I the only one that thinks wanting your "COUNSIN" in the first place is a bit [email protected]#ed up?! Like thats your blood

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Am I the only one that thinks wanting your "COUNSIN" in the first place is a bit [email protected]#ed up?! Like thats your blood
This thread :D

Bee, yes marrying your cousin is 'funked up' it's not a love thing.

It's an arrangement between ratty families to get their useless, penniless, prostitute ratty sons wed and procreating with just about the only women who would entertain them ( because her parents made her).

I was speaking to someone last week about a sister who is dreading her brothers impending marriage this month ( to his cousin) as this means that she will have to marry the brides brother ( obviously also a cousin) and she doesn't want to.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I can't imaging marrying my cousin as he is 20 years older then me and my family is already bonkers so marrying family wouldn't be so good we would end up all in a mental hospital:D. As Tigerpants said it must be sad you are forced to marry a cousin against your will and feelings but it's a tradition in tunisia and I think it will be the same in the future. I even don't know there are marriages in tunisia for love? Or are all the marriages arranged by families?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I read here at the forum there are women in tunisia who are trying to stand up against the discrimination of women and also about virginity. It's great to read that as I think it's about time women have more rights and I realize it will be a long way to more freedom not only in tunisia but all around the world. Men ruled the world long enough it's time women take over and speak up . Girl power!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I can't imaging marrying my cousin as he is 20 years older then me and my family is already bonkers so marrying family wouldn't be so good we would end up all in a mental hospital:D. As Tigerpants said it must be sad you are forced to marry a cousin against your will and feelings but it's a tradition in tunisia and I think it will be the same in the future. I even don't know there are marriages in tunisia for love? Or are all the marriages arranged by families?
We call that inbreed, people tease about folk marrying cousins in Alabama for some reason jokingly I’m sure but isn’t that dangerous for having a baby I mean do they turn out ok? Just seems weird!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
We call that inbreed, people tease about folk marrying cousins in Alabama for some reason jokingly I’m sure but isn’t that dangerous for having a baby I mean do they turn out ok? Just seems weird!
Yes we call that inbreeding to in the west is't not common we marry our cousin's. I don't think they turn out ok as I read here many rats act weird so in my mind it has an affect on their mental issues?

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes we call that inbreeding to in the west is't not common we marry our cousin's. I don't think they turn out ok as I read here many rats act weird so in my mind it has an affect on their mental issues?
Absolutely it does Butterflies....the genomes and DNA are too close and can affect many aspects of their development as a whole. I would talk about this to my rat and he often told me about some of his cousins that had many health and mental health issues.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely it does Butterflies....the genomes and DNA are too close and can affect many aspects of their development as a whole. I would talk about this to my rat and he often told me about some of his cousins that had many health and mental health issues.
My rat his mum and dad are cousins to he often talked about it, his dad worked years in Italy but when he was home he was aggressive to his mum. The rat his youngest brother had serious mental issues to. We should think they know by now these cousin marriages has an effect on it or they choose to ignore it as it is set in their traditions

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
My rat his mum and dad are cousins to he often talked about it, his dad worked years in Italy but when he was home he was aggressive to his mum. The rat his youngest brother had serious mental issues to. We should think they know by now these cousin marriages has an effect on it or they choose to ignore it as it is set in their traditions
Do you think they think this is normal?

Bee.

Ratslayer
i

It's an arrangement between ratty families to get their useless, penniless, prostitute ratty sons wed and procreating with just about the only women who would entertain them ( because her parents made her).

I was speaking to someone last week about a sister who is dreading her brothers impending marriage this month ( to his cousin) as this means that she will have to marry the brides brother ( obviously also a cousin) and she doesn't want to.
wish there was a WTF! reaction button lol

Bee.

Ratslayer
This is excatly it.. mixing your blood inside the family is wrong. and what you said, too much of the same dna creates mental chemicle imbalance in the brains, physical deformity etcc.. its not good, period. I could not imagine marring, kissing, touchin, anything my cousin.. thats like my brother! fucking weirdos.. nothing to do with culture, thats just an excuse to gain.. Poor women...honestly the women should be out doing bezness just to give them a chance in life away from the weirdness.. I met a Tunisian lady who married a Finnish man her own age. She seems better off lol

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This is excatly it.. mixing your blood inside the family is wrong. and what you said, too much of the same dna creates mental chemicle imbalance in the brains, physical deformity etcc.. its not good, period. I could not imagine marring, kissing, touchin, anything my cousin.. thats like my brother! fucking weirdos.. nothing to do with culture, thats just an excuse to gain.. Poor women...honestly the women should be out doing bezness just to give them a chance in life away from the weirdness.. I met a Tunisian lady who married a Finnish man her own age. She seems better off lol
I was curious about the issues of reproducing within family members of the same blood so I had to look it up. What I found makes complete sense and is even scarier than I thought.

“Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by deleterious or recessive traits. This usually leads to at least temporarily decreased biological fitness of a population (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce.”

So basically, a man and a woman of the same blood making babies not only take risks for their children, but they actually endanger the health of future generations. That’s the children of their children who will pay the consequences.
They don’t worry because most babies now still are born seemingly looking normal and we are the idiots when we tell them it’s wrong and dangerous. They don’t understand and they don’t care that there will be serious consequences down the line and their inbreeding will affect the biological health of an entire population.

What will happen to their country and the people is not their problem. They don’t care about anything but themselves right. Everyone knows that inbreeding is dangerous but they still act recklessly and still choose to marry first cousins. Anyway, they know better than scientists and Doctors. The arrogance and ignorance of these people is astounding. So many of them are already messed up but they are too stupid and clueless to recognize it and do something about it.

Last edited:

Bee.

Ratslayer
I was curious about the issues of reproducing within family members of the same blood so I had to look it up. What I found makes complete sense and is even scarier than I thought.

“Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by deleterious or recessive traits. This usually leads to at least temporarily decreased biological fitness of a population (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce.”

So basically, a man and a woman of the same blood making babies not only take risks for their children, but they actually endanger the health of future generations. That’s the children of their children who will pay the consequences.
They don’t worry because most babies now still are born seemingly looking normal and we are the idiots when we tell them it’s wrong and dangerous. They don’t understand and they don’t care that there will be serious consequences down the line and their inbreeding will affect the biological health of an entire population.

What will happen to their country and the people is not their problem. They don’t care about anything but themselves right. Everyone knows that inbreeding is dangerous but they still act recklessly and still choose to marry first cousins. Anyway, they know better than scientists and Doctors. The arrogance and ignorance of these people is astounding. So many of them are already messed up but they are too stupid and clueless to recognize it and do something about it.
Yeah it doesn't matter what we believe or what they believe, the fact and the truth is there. none of what we think will change that fact.. uggh those poor kids! The way you wrote this makes total sense, I know my knowledge just from inherint knowing and common sense but you went and researched and this makes total sense to me... I wonder if mine has any inbreeding in their family, Everyone seems normal enough lol, guess it stops with me and mine hahaha. How many Tunisian/Maori/cookIslanders out there in the world? I bet none! Or not many at all... man what an interesting mix and beautiful babies we would make. ((This is hypothetical thinking lol))

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
What this guys name? @tach or something... Im so interested in what you have to say to this?
Am I the only one that thinks wanting your "COUNSIN" in the first place is a bit [email protected]#ed up?! Like thats your blood...
Hurry up im dying over here! haha
Bee if see one of ?Tachs conversations he mentions them marrying cousins.. not sure where he went last we heard from him he was gonna ask a rat about the divorce situation?!lol:)

Bee.

Ratslayer

This is crazy! I dont know why i felt the need to analyse this..BUT.. A woman marrying her cousin, then makes her cousin her husband also, then her sister marries the brother of same cousin, who is also her cousin. And the two brothers are Brothers and now also in-laws. She now has a husband she calls cousin too, and a cousin she also calls brother in-law. then they have kids to their "cuzzy-bros" Haha see what I did there:Geek: ......so lemme just take a sec to absorb this......k got it........ then those kids have a dad they can call father and uncle, A mother who is also their aunty. And an uncle they can also call their cousin twice removed but actually not removed at all.....WOW!!!
Thats me done for today:coffee::confused::D

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This is crazy! I dont know why i felt the need to analyse this..BUT.. A woman marrying her cousin, then makes her cousin her husband also, then her sister marries the brother of same cousin, who is also her cousin. And the two brothers are Brothers and now also in-laws. She now has a husband she calls cousin too, and a cousin she also calls brother in-law. then they have kids to their "cuzzy-bros" Haha see what I did there:Geek: ......so lemme just take a sec to absorb this......k got it........ then those kids have a dad they can call father and uncle, A mother who is also their aunty. And an uncle they can also call their cousin twice removed but actually not removed at all.....WOW!!!
Omg, this is crazy. I can’t figure that out or it would give me a headache.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
In other words they keep in all in the family;)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
:Geek: