Welcome to TLR

message from (Unfortunatly) tunisian man

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I thought I read she didn't want to marry him. This thread went down a rabbit hole lol. I'm surprised they could get away with living together illegally.
It's confusing sometimes yes. Kenji was married to the rat and wanted a long time a divorce but the rat wanted Kenji to pay for it. Now he wants it quick I suppose as he will get into trouble with the family from the tunisian girl. Maybe the girl lived far away from her family and they didn't know she lived together?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
In Canada its illegal to marry a cousin, I assume its the same in the US?
I’m not sure about the legal so I googled it, it is legal to marry 2nd cousins and in half of America it is legal to marry I guess first cousins (gag) I think it’s probably the last thing Americans think about legal or not .. I’m sure in other countries they feel same way .. just not right! Genetics I mean you should think of the children they could yes be born with physical problems. Very sad

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, fracking gross. I grew up away from my cousins, I don't know them very well.. just friends on Facebook but even so I could never imagine an intimate relationship with one of them. *gag* The genetic issues are precisely why it's illegal.
It's still legal in the UK even now!

It is currently legal for you to marry your cousin in the UK. This means that you can wed the children of your aunts and uncles. ... Studies have shown that it may increase the chance of defects in children.

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

MH x

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
It's still legal in the UK even now!

It is currently legal for you to marry your cousin in the UK. This means that you can wed the children of your aunts and uncles. ... Studies have shown that it may increase the chance of defects in children.

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

MH x

Amira

Major Ratslayer
closing cultures and traditions it is impossible to know what is going on behind the four walls of the house. Believe that family marriage will continue because there is always talk of finances in the picture and even if it hurts the person in question, they do not care. Large families have a lot to say. I hardly think they care what the countries say. Can not trust these people think they always find a way. It is this honor that governs everything and therefore it is dangerous for us women from other countries to get involved in a man from such an area. It's exciting with other cultures and not everything is hopeless but the most extreme are too secretive

tach

I read here at the forum there are women in tunisia who are trying to stand up against the discrimination of women and also about virginity. It's great to read that as I think it's about time women have more rights and I realize it will be a long way to more freedom not only in tunisia but all around the world. Men ruled the world long enough it's time women take over and speak up . Girl power!!
i dont think so, the woman can be the Partner of the man and not the leader anyway

tach

Absolutely it does Butterflies....the genomes and DNA are too close and can affect many aspects of their development as a whole. I would talk about this to my rat and he often told me about some of his cousins that had many health and mental health issues.
the precedant generation make like this, the man must marry his cousine, but the generation of now dont do that, everyone look away, marriage betwen cousin dont exist a lot this time, i know its dangerous, that can handicap children give, mongolian, problem of chromosome

tach

The leader in any relationship should only be the natural leader, not a gender biase based leader as in downtrodden woman
normally the man is the leader and protecter of his own family, the role of the woman is very important too, more than the man

Last edited:

tach

This is excatly it.. mixing your blood inside the family is wrong. and what you said, too much of the same dna creates mental chemicle imbalance in the brains, physical deformity etcc.. its not good, period. I could not imagine marring, kissing, touchin, anything my cousin.. thats like my brother! fucking weirdos.. nothing to do with culture, thats just an excuse to gain.. Poor women...honestly the women should be out doing bezness just to give them a chance in life away from the weirdness.. I met a Tunisian lady who married a Finnish man her own age. She seems better off lol
exactly i agree with you

tach

closing cultures and traditions it is impossible to know what is going on behind the four walls of the house. Believe that family marriage will continue because there is always talk of finances in the picture and even if it hurts the person in question, they do not care. Large families have a lot to say. I hardly think they care what the countries say. Can not trust these people think they always find a way. It is this honor that governs everything and therefore it is dangerous for us women from other countries to get involved in a man from such an area. It's exciting with other cultures and not everything is hopeless but the most extreme are too secretive
i agree too

tach

The leader in any relationship should only be the natural leader, not a gender biase based leader as in downtrodden

What this guys name? @tach or something... Im so interested in what you have to say to this?
Am I the only one that thinks wanting your "COUNSIN" in the first place is a bit [email protected]#ed up?! Like thats your blood...
Hurry up im dying over here! haha
god bless you from dying , i am interested only with who have european girlfriend and he marry her, and stay faith, this is the hapiness, i hate all liyer rat who make his papier from european girl after that divorce and marry fatima from the bled

tach

It's confusing sometimes yes. Kenji was married to the rat and wanted a long time a divorce but the rat wanted Kenji to pay for it. Now he wants it quick I suppose as he will get into trouble with the family from the tunisian girl. Maybe the girl lived far away from her family and they didn't know she lived together?
i think so too, he is in trouble, she too,

Amira

Major Ratslayer
i agree too
Does not refer directly to Tunisia in this case because the law says that they can only have 1 wife but in the other Muslim countries except Turkey one can have up to 4 wives and if wife No. 1 can not have children. He can marry another but should ask the first. The worst thing is that people are so concerned about honor and purity when it is not right because they are good at looking down on others who do not follow their traditions.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
i think so too, he is in trouble, she too,
It is in most difficulties is probably her since she is pregnant without being married feel sorry for her because with Tunisia's traditions she is not seen as a good girl and it costs money to have an abortion and fix the virgin skin. Hope in a way that it works out for them but he is not good since he is already married to an English girl and he does this. It is a disaster and the one who suffers the most must be the Tunisian girl.

ismail

Senior Rat Expert
Probably think that cousin marriage is common in some families in Tunisia especially in the countryside. There girls need to be taken care of.
yeah it's very common in the countryside it begin like a promise between two fathers that one's son will mary the other's daughter and so it's settled from the birth :thumbsup:.And if one of the boys would try to rebel against his parents, he could be humiliated his entire life.