Welcome to TLR

Mohamed Naouali or Naoueli

• Thread starter Deleted member 34774
  • Start date

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
How many women have struggled with these concepts, when trying to save a man from his own choices... this applies in so many, many ways.

Tunisian culture is very impossible to reverse, and when the men support each other so stubbornly in their Bezness and cruelty towards women, send the best woman on earth and she will still get destroyed.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Send cleopatra or most beautiful woman, young or old, these women will suffer... I never met a single happy married woman in Tunisia... all divorces, single, married and miserable, some in new phases happy then break down... 2nd marriages with drunk husbands, lots of cheating, etc. Abuse.

D

Deleted member 34774

Of course you can’t because these men clearly do not value operating with truth, and any truth given is conditional or spliced with some evil juice. He made his choices long before you, and he will make his dishonest choices long after you. Not every man builds his life on truth — and you can’t make a man be good or bad, only assist a good man to reach his full potential when caring for him.
You are absolutely correct!!!

For me, for a few weeks after we broke up, I was angry because you don’t get to defend yourself. I notice that they disappear when it come times for us to fight back.

He said, I will never forgive you. And then cut off contact. After that, I saw his real heart. After thinking it over, I didn’t care after that.

I used to wake up waiting to hear from him, waiting to see his text and think about him the moment I open my eyes. Now, I go days, weeks and don’t think of him, unless I read here. But even then, it’s not me thinking of him because I want him back.

I am FREE.

J

Judithlyn

Thank you Mango. And you know what’s really sad. I wanted a life with Hama. I did. I was willing to do my studies even from tunisia if I had to. I was willing to share my home, my finances, my cars and everything with him. I was brought up to share with one another after marriage. No separation of things, it’s OUR after marriage.

He would’ve had access to so much stuff because, “what’s mine was his and what’s his is mine.” Including my heart. I’m already established (like most women are here), and I was willing to share my world with him, as my husband. He would’ve came to the USA had access to cars, the home, etc. The goal was the travel the world with him. All he needed to do was learn to drive here so he could get his license, find an engineering job and just live. His family would be more than welcome to OUR home.

But he chose to lie to me instead....
Same story here except I made my rat go to driving school in Tunisia and I paid for everything! He passed the written test promptly, but that fool can not drive. He flunked the driving test 3 times! I now know why! That mooching fool can not drive if his life depended on it!

I’m so happy that you are doing so much better!!! Bravo!

D

Deleted member 34774

Send cleopatra or most beautiful woman, young or old, these women will suffer... I never met a single happy married woman in Tunisia... all divorces, single, married and miserable, some in new phases happy then break down... 2nd marriages with drunk husbands, lots of cheating, etc. Abuse.
That is truly sad. I wanted him to experience my culture, my country, away from all that you described above.

My conscious is clear. I don’t care anymore.

I asked the mod to remove this post, because I felt bad for his mum. I really don’t want to hurt her. But i chose to leave it.

But this morning, I received a new set of evidence and it just confirmed to me that the man I thought I knew isn’t the man I fell for.

The post stays.

D

Deleted member 34774

Same story here except I made my rat go to driving school in Tunisia and I paid for everything! He passed the written test promptly, but that fool can not drive. He flunked the driving test 3 times! I now know why! That mooching fool can not drive if his life depended on it!

Your rat is an idiot. He makes me laugh.

Yes, I was going to buy Hama a car for his birthday next year. The goal was to get married within 1 to 2 years. Then he came here cus of my work. He wanted a Jeep. I was going to surprise him with one for his birthday for his first year here in America. I was also looking to move to an area near other Tunisians so he could feel a little sense of home. I could transfer my job as long as there was a US military base near.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
That is truly sad. I wanted him to experience my culture, my country, away from all that you described above.

My conscious is clear. I don’t care anymore.

I asked the mod to remove this post, because I felt bad for his mum. I really don’t want to hurt her. But i chose to leave it.

But this morning, I received a new set of evidence and it just confirmed to me that the man I thought I knew isn’t the man I fell for.

The post stays.
One guy was text messaging a school age girl with a pregnant Tunisian woman at home...

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Suffice it to say, I am not perfect in any single way, but that behavior has nothing to do with me... and I’m pretty sure it’s not the Tunisian woman either...

A Tunisian rat will burn any normal woman out brutally... they’re only really good for each other because they’re ice cold in operation and manipulating... but, big anger and big tears and big breakups and big drama that lasts decades... even families fight for decades!

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
No happy ending there... so, for anyone wanting a normal life, stick with men who have been socialized well with more than one kind of culture and were taught to respect and protect women, not just their mothers.

D

Deleted member 34774

Suffice it to say, I am not perfect in any single way, but that behavior has nothing to do with me... and I’m pretty sure it’s not the Tunisian woman either...

A Tunisian rat will burn any normal woman out brutally... they’re only really good for each other because they’re ice cold in operation and manipulating... but, big anger and big tears and big breakups and big drama that lasts decades... even families fight for decades!
Yes I notice how cold Hama was. I’d share my heart with him and to me he was cold in his feelings. If I brought something to his attention, he’d deflect.

Even though I did nothing to him, he was good at ignoring me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Yes I notice how cold Hama was. I’d share my heart with him and to me he was cold in his feelings. If I brought something to his attention, he’d deflect.

Even though I did nothing to him, he was good at ignoring me.

One thing I noticed with my fiancé now, he won’t leave the house without us talking about anything I want to talk about. He literally will talk to me for hours, the good, the bad and the ugly. No matter what, he will show emotions and be the man he supposed to be. He doesn’t go running to his family when things go wrong. He sit down with me and we discuss it. He also doesn’t disregard my feelings. If he does something that makes me feel a certain way, he doesn’t try to devalue my feelings.
Well, be sure to know the difference between a trauma bond which feels real painful and deep — and normal love which is honest and consistent.

If you’re not making that distinction, you can get caught up chasing after pain and questioning your whole life just to come full circle to realize...

They are who they are... and you won’t change them. Women are disposable, and the men burn themselves out often to old age being playboys.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
You know this anyways cuz of your studies, but anyways. Enjoy your better days — it’s so much better outside Tunisia.

D

Deleted member 34774

No happy ending there... so, for anyone wanting a normal life, stick with men who have been socialized well with more than one kind of culture and were taught to respect and protect women, not just their mothers.
A first, I did feel protected by him. It felt normal. As things progressed, that wore off fast.

Things he would do was, if we argued, he’d leave me. Leave WhatsApp, leave messenger, turn his phone completely off. I had no way to find him. I would be worried sick.

When Hama didn’t get into Uni, I was devastated for him. I encouraged him so much. He never did me the same. Never gave me words of encouragement. It was all about his feelings. I could not for the life of me, get him to see that he was wrong.

D

Deleted member 34774

You know this anyways cuz of your studies, but anyways. Enjoy your better days — it’s so much better outside Tunisia.
That’s the things. Everything I learned, I stopped using it with him. I didn’t want to analyze him that way. It appears I was scared I may see the real person. If I hadve used my assessment skills on him, I probably wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
That’s the things. Everything I learned, I stopped using it with him. I didn’t want to analyze him that way. It appears I was scared I may see the real person. If I hadve used my assessment skills on him, I probably wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place.
No one is perfect, but the good thing is you can use your empathy and emotional maturity to help others in your way. So, positive will come.

M

Mango Chutney

I was willing to share my world with him, as my husband. He would’ve came to the USA had access to cars, the home, etc. The goal was the travel the world with him. All he needed to do was learn to drive here so he could get his license, find an engineering job and just live. His family would be more than welcome to OUR home.
Hope he’s still reading here!! Bloody hell, girl.....I’m ready to marry you :D
He will grieve only what he lost, not who he lost.....they are cold hearted bastards :thumbsup:
The sad part is, I can’t get him to see that he lied. He doesn’t think he has done anything wrong.
Yeah, give up on that one.....you will only destroy yourself.

A narcissist cannot see his behaviours are wrong, because they have no empathy nor conscience.
When he says he doesn’t know what he did wrong, that is a truth, he thinks you overreact, but that’s because you are normal, with morals, pride and every emotion a narcissist cannot and will not ever feel.

They are the most selfish and cruel stains that survive on our planet.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
If I ever get hitched again it will be to a man who respects himself enough to tell the truth even to the point of vulnerability, and will invest himself in my life, including my family and friends... he will have to pass a sniff test...

And, I hope I don’t meet that man any time soon, because I’m still wrecked and I’ve got a mess to clean up after this last one :D :D :D Maybe one day, but if not, I’m good. Life is good.

M

Mango Chutney

Mine failed three times too....because of his temper! His instructor refused to teach him anymore.
His piano teacher also quit because of his temper....he had to self teach in the end.
The biggest pisser, is that I knew these two things BEFORE I moved in with him.....what a twat I was :oops:

If his new victim is believing him to be a changed and better man....she’s in for a big surprise :thumbsup:

Their tempers are shocking!

D

Deleted member 34774

Hope he’s still reading here!! Bloody hell, girl.....I’m ready to marry you :D
He will grieve only what he lost, not who he lost.....they are cold hearted bastards :thumbsup:

Yeah, give up on that one.....you will only destroy yourself.

A narcissist cannot see his behaviours are wrong, because they have no empathy nor conscience.
When he says he doesn’t know what he did wrong, that is a truth, he thinks you overreact, but that’s because you are normal, with morals, pride and every emotion a narcissist cannot and will not ever feel.

They are the most selfish and cruel stains that survive on our planet.
Heheh. :D

And how I know he didn’t love me and was a rat....when he reached out to me on yesterday, he wasn’t worried about my feelings at all. He was worried about his mum and sisters feelings, he was worried about me forgiving him....

He wasn’t concerned of my hurt. A normal person would have. But not him. He wasn’t worried about any of that. It was all about TLR.

When he would hurt me, he wouldn’t comfort me, he would leave WhatsApp, leave messenger, turn his phone off. He would then say, “i thought that is what you wanted and I was scared.” He would literally leave me hurt, abandon me. That tells me who he really is.

Let me show you all the difference between him and my fiancé:

I was in Germany dealing with Hama and his Shite. My fiancé (who was ONLY my friend at the time, cus I was so in love with Hama). He put in his DA31 form, asked he Army for 2 weeks off and flew into Frankfurt, Germany, drove to the military base. Even when he was in Europe, I still pushed him away to hoping my “husband” wasn’t a liar and what I found wasn’t true. I told him I was ok. He said, I’ll travel around with a few friends and call me when you need me. Feb 11, Hama go angry at me, he said, “I will never forgive you.” After he hung up the phone, I was angry. My friend and his friends drove all the way from Heidelberg where they were site seeing. Made it to Borsborn (little town outside of Kaiserslautern) at 3am in the morning. Just to chill with me. We ended up enjoying the rest of our time in Germany. We flew back on Feb 23. Best 11 hour flight of my life, cus I knew that I gave my heart to the right person. He never let my hand go on that flight. I even drooled a little on his shirt from sleeping. Hehehe

Guess what, Hama never came after me, his wife. Never.

M

Mango Chutney

My friend and his friends drove all the way from Heidelberg where they were site seeing. Made it to Borsborn (little town outside of Kaiserslautern)
I feel like I just learned a new language....or at the very least, a lesson in German geography :D
I even drooled a little on his shirt from sleeping.
Now THAT is love :D
And how I know he didn’t love me and was a rat....when he reached out to me on yesterday, he wasn’t worried about my feelings at all. He was worried about his mum and sisters feelings, he was worried about me forgiving him....

He wasn’t concerned of my hurt. A normal person would have. But not him. He wasn’t worried about any of that. It was all about TLR.

When he would hurt me, he wouldn’t comfort me, he would leave WhatsApp, leave messenger, turn his phone off. He would then say, “i thought that is what you wanted and I was scared.” He would literally leave me hurt, abandon me. That tells me who he really is.
Yup......selfish to the inner core :thumbsup:
It's all 'Me, me, me' :rolleyes:
This guy is really good to learn from!
Gonna watch that in a minute :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 34774

I feel like I just learned a new language....or at the very least, a lesson in German geography
Yes i stayed in this small village. So cute. It was called Borsborn. About 12 klm from the Air Base and Kaiserslautern. Here are some photos.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 34774