Welcome to TLR

Mohamed Naouali or Naoueli

• Thread starter Deleted member 34774
  • Start date

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Yeah and he knows what he is talking about. He is a narcissist himself :)

"I was borderline schizoid, but the most dominant was NPD," and on this occasion he accepted the diagnosis, because, he wrote, "it was a relief to know what I had."
He’s a cerebral narcissist which ends up meaning they’re generally repulsed by intimacy and can end up being celibate in his case, because he doesn’t like the interaction of intimacy/love, etc.

He spends his time writing books, doing lectures, and explaining the inner torment and boredom that he goes through... it can be triggering but good to peek inside the mind to help you see how the differences in brain development are permanent, and it should really help people understand that surface appearance is really little to do with anything — especially you can’t change that unless you’re a mad scientist and know how to recondition and repair brain damage.

D

Deleted member 34774

He’s a cerebral narcissist which ends up meaning they’re generally repulsed by intimacy and can end up being celibate in his case, because he doesn’t like the interaction of intimacy/love, etc.

He spends his time writing books, doing lectures, and explaining the inner torment and boredom that he goes through... it can be triggering but good to peek inside the mind to help you see how the differences in brain development are permanent, and it should really help people understand that surface appearance is really little to do with anything — especially you can’t change that unless you’re a mad scientist and know how to recondition and repair brain damage.
I’ve never in my career hear a narc admit it. I most definitely want to hear more from this guy.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
I’ve never in my career hear a narc admit it. I most definitely want to hear more from this guy.
You should read “sociopath world” website, that’s also really informative and they actually have meetings and stuff.

I do honestly hope they come up with better treatment and repair for Cluster B personality types. More could get diagnosed and perhaps have hope to live a more stable life and more contributing members of society — better to their loved ones.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
... all of this:

“Next thing: is he too eager? Does he push you to marry him having dated you only twice? Is he planning on having children on your first date? Does he immediately cast you in the role of the love of his life? Is he pressing you for exclusivity, instant intimacy, almost rapes you and acts jealous when you as much as cast a glance at another male? Does he inform you that, once you get hitched, you should abandon your studies or resign your job (forgo your personal autonomy)?”

D

Deleted member 34774

I was thinking while reading these post.

If I did not have evidence of his lies, he would have never told me about all the things I found out. If I hadn’t ever came here to ask Heidi, Laura and Mango about that post, I would literally be preparing for a fall wedding. I would have submitted for the visa and invited him to USA.

I would have been married to him and not known any of this stuff. I literally would’ve married based a lie. I had already thought of where we’d go for a honeymoon. I love anywhere in the Caribbean and there are a few countries there where he would’ve been able to get a visa upon landing at customs.

That thought really just scared the Shite out of me. Imagine women not know secrets of their husbands. Really scary thought.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
I was thinking while reading these post.

If I did not have evidence of his lies, he would have never told me about all the things I found out. If I hadn’t ever came here to ask Heidi, Laura and Mango about that post, I would literally be preparing for a fall wedding. I would have submitted for the visa and invited him to USA.

I would have been married to him and not known any of this stuff. I literally would’ve married based a lie. I had already thought of where we’d go for a honeymoon. I love anywhere in the Caribbean and there are a few countries there where he would’ve been able to get a visa upon landing at customs.

That thought really just scared the Shite out of me. Imagine women not know secrets of their husbands. Really scary thought.
You would have been married to a big, fat narcissistic Tunisian rat baby. Fun over. Dreams over. Game over.

Plus, these guys are chronic cheaters because love, relationship building, and handling boredom and responsibility is their cryptonite... or maybe like garlic to vampire. They want to be superstars and always high on some excitement.

D

Deleted member 34774

You would have been married to a big, fat narcissistic Tunisian rat baby. Fun over. Dreams over. Game over.

Plus, these guys are chronic cheaters because love, relationship building, and handling boredom and responsibility is their cryptonite... or maybe like garlic to vampire. They want to be superstars and always high on some excitement.
What is their obsession with their mothers?? Can someone answer that. I notice that on TLR, the mothers really play a major role in their lives.

Is there something I don’t know??

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
What is their obsession with their mothers?? Can someone answer that. I notice that on TLR, the mothers really play a major role in their lives.

Is there something I don’t know??
I think it’s because fathers end up being absentee because of culture, religious influences mixed with alcohol, cheating, bisexuality, and patriarchy.

Boys, by Islam, are supposed to practically worship their mothers to get into Jenna and pay support to her forever.

The fact the mothers are emotionally abandoned by their husbands, and spend a lot of time at home, they cling to their children, especially the boys...

I’m sure you could analyze that more professionally.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
The boys and men are gender segregated, and many of them fear women and are very insecure — mom ends up being “the one.”

But, the boys roaming outside and independent and smoking and drinking with all the other men...

Mom is the one at home.

D

Deleted member 146

Mother in heaven :eek: you still believe his lies! 46r4pss2.gif

You don’t trust easily, especially other Tunisians. But I held you up when you were having issues at the cafe
I was there when you had to get up a wee hours of the morning to go to the pharmacy
I made sure you ate
How I didn’t want you smoking. You stopped cold turkey. You told me, even my mum could not get me to stop smoking, but you did.
You told me, I made your life better.
like your ex, left you for another man.
You always say, “no one can take my place.”

M

Mango Chutney

and RatSnatcher has a real american hero by her side. I'm green lipped with envy :)
I’m jealous of the soldier....I wanna live on the wild side with Ratsnatcher :D

At least we have a happy ending here:
Ratsnatcher and the Soldier (sounds like a good novel :D ).....and the rat: Alone and rotting in Tunisia, with no fast car, no travel, no money.....just a life of fantasies that can never become a reality. Happy days :love:

My silly, romantic, soft heart just loves a happily ever after :p

D

Deleted member 34774

I’m jealous of the soldier....I wanna live on the wild side with Ratsnatcher :D

At least we have a happy ending here:
Ratsnatcher and the Soldier (sounds like a good novel :D ).....and the rat: Alone and rotting in Tunisia, with no fast car, no travel, no money.....just a life of fantasies that can never become a reality. Happy days :love:

My silly, romantic, soft heart just loves a happily ever after :p
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 34774

You see him more often than you would see your ex rat ;)
That is so true. Never even thought of it like that. And I wouldn’t be abandoned if we argue or fight. I could’ve avoided all this stuff if I hadve listen to my instincts the first time back when I message him on here and after the woman he was helping sent me screenshots back in October.

D

Deleted member 34774

Found our old WhatsApp messages. See how I call him out for his manipulative behavior and he deflected with an “I love you.” Disregarded everything. Then he found a way to pull at my heartstrings by telling me about a dream he had.

Attachments

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
@RatSnatcher

I can really see how this was so devastating to you, because you're really commitment oriented, responsible, normal and were trying to build a relationship with trust. However, with these guys, they're so abnormal... they're highly, HIGHLY inconsistent... and you can attribute that to so many things. It's genetic, conditioning due to social sphere, trauma, probably sexual assault, lack of appropriate nurturing while growing up, alcohol/drug use, violence, broken education, low self-esteem, poverty, and psychological disorder... on and on.

People like this will always be impulsive and looking for the next "high"... you can't pin them down to anything. Their attention spans are limited to fleeting infatuation, exploitation, and personal gratification. They're just abnormal.

Ultimately, the narcissist will abandon you when the jig is up, or they can't fool you anymore, or they have replaced their narcissistic supply with someone/something else... or simply found something else to run after... kinda like chihuahuas, or gadfly, or like parakeets - that kind of attention span, seriously.