Welcome to TLR

Mohamed Naouali or Naoueli

• Thread starter Deleted member 34774
  • Start date

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
And I still don’t understand this one. I let myself really go through this Shite.
You need to forgive yourself for wasting your time on two individuals who are from North Africa and part of a whole sphere of problems. Carbon copy problems in this area, and if you'd gone there you'd understand how common it is. It's not you, or anything you did, or anything you did not do.

Once you really, really accept that... you won't feel bad about this, anymore. The whole place is really cray-cray. A LOT of dysfunction there... and again, you could be perfect individual, and would still have same result... if not worse.

D

Deleted member 29280

I need to say this and move on to helping other women on the forum. The post will be here for anyone to read.

DEAR MOHAMED NAOUALI AKA HAMA,

YOU DID NOT LOVE ME, YOU LOVED THE THOUGHT OF ME. YOU DID NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME UNTIL AFTER YOU SAW YOUR NAME POSTED ON TLR.

You know what you did. You know the lies. And you are well aware that I was hurt. You lack empathy, you lack the abilities to understand other people’s feelings, you are narcissistic to the core, you abandon people you love, you lie, you hurt and you are NOT a good person. When I met you, I was your friend first. I called you my best friend. I had your back when I know no one else had your back. You don’t trust easily, especially other Tunisians. But I held you up when you were having issues at the cafe, I never asked for your money, I looked pass your flaws, I was there when you had to get up a wee hours of the morning to go to the pharmacy. I was there when you shut me out, I stood firm and was there for you. I made sure you ate.

Remember when we met, you were a chain smoker. You saw the way I lived and my healthy lifestyle. How I didn’t want you smoking. You stopped cold turkey. You told me, even my mum could not get me to stop smoking, but you did. I cared about your health. I cared about everything that you didn’t care about before I met you. You told me, I made your life better. Well, let’s see if your next wife can meet my standards.

You told me, “you will never find another man to love you like Hama.” The lie detector determined that was a lie. But let’s make this clear, YOU WILL NEVER FIND A WOMAN LIKE ME. I am far
more precious than jewels. You will find and attract someone who is just like you though. She will want you to work like a slave until you’re dead cus, after all, who gone pay for all those expensive things, you will find a woman who will belittle you at every chance she gets once she finds your weakness, I lifted you up and told you that it was ok if you put yourself first sometimes, i said, take care of yourself, you won’t find another woman to give you that option.......you will find a woman who treated you like your ex, left you for another man. The moment she finds someone with more money, she will leave you quicker than you can blink..... you’re going to find a woman who will compare you to other men, she will be your materialistic nightmare. But you won’t ever find another ME!!!

No matter where you are in this world, I will always be living the dream. You always say, “no one can take my place.” You’re right about that, because you know how good I was to you. And you knew I would be faithful and good. Try topping that. You’re going to be married to a bat Shite crazy, materialistic queen. Sending my condolences in advance.

Your pride won’t let you admit what you did. Pride will kill you and everything around you. Don’t forget that.

I am FREE!!! My truth has been spoken and no one can challenge or change that. If in the future when life is beating you up, just think about me, your prayer warrior, the one who prayed for you day and night. I’ll be out in the world spreading my love and prayers to those who deserve it.

Sincerely,
The One That Got Away
This is why I need others to see it. I knew it but my love for him blinded me from really seeing it. I’m so ashamed. I really am. This was a constant thing.
do NOT be ashamed! You did nothing wrong but open your heart to what u thought was real love. You fell for it like the other 7,000 n sum members that we have here. They may not all post. But they joined for a reason. Xoxo

D

Deleted member 34774

do NOT be ashamed! You did nothing wrong but open your heart to what u thought was real love. You fell for it like the other 7,000 n sum members that we have here. They may not all post. But they joined for a reason. Xoxo

Thank you. You’re right about that one. This is what my guy keeps saying, you did nothing wrong.

I was going to have the post taken down, after new evidence was presented today, I declined to take it down. I no longer feel bad about posting the truth. I have not told one lie about what was done. I am walking in my truth. I will continue to walk on it. Feeling sorry for him is what got me this far in the first place when the signs were first there all alone.

I had warning signs since the beginning when he wrote his post on the forum and went against everything that was written. Then blamed other members for FORCING him to write it. The signs were there since day 1, small signs, but they were there.

XoXo

D

Deleted member 34774

6B1B6D74-2DD7-45F2-8F0D-F8C3FBE9A9E0.jpeg This was right before I went to Germany and found out about the post and the visa attempts. See how he walked away from me and abandoned me. As if to say, “how dare you catch into my lie, so now I’ll punish you by closing my phone and leaving you.” He did just that. Walked away for days. I didn’t hear from him.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
The bad feelings you had before, multiply them by a thousand (if you had gone there)... they literally chisel you down to a thin form of what you used to be... they try to break you in every single way - if you like a toothbrush, they'll take it. If you enjoy something nice, they'll break it or stop letting you use it.

Anything that you love, give attention to, or prefer to focus on - they will remove it and place themselves in the center of it, until they are literally all you see, you're waiting on them day and night, and then they get REALLY terrible... like completely terrible, because they have you all under control... at this point, they sit back and relax, maybe go out with friends, start speaking with other women - maybe even having sex before coming home... and if you're not waiting, there's hell to pay.

D

Deleted member 34774

There is no way to love a narcissist because they don't have any use for it... they don't want love, they want adrenaline, games, lies and chaos. Waste of time.
You’re right. I learned the hard way yesterday when he reached out to me more concerned about this thread than all the stuff he’s done.

I went to delete the post cus i felt horrible for his mum. It’s a cultural thing. But this morning another piece of evidence rolled in, and i decided to speak my truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 29280

The bad feelings you had before, multiply them by a thousand (if you had gone there)... they literally chisel you down to a thin form of what you used to be... they try to break you in every single way - if you like a toothbrush, they'll take it. If you enjoy something nice, they'll break it or stop letting you use it.

Anything that you love, give attention to, or prefer to focus on - they will remove it and place themselves in the center of it, until they are literally all you see, you're waiting on them day and night, and then they get REALLY terrible... like completely terrible, because they have you all under control... at this point, they sit back and relax, maybe go out with friends, start speaking with other women - maybe even having sex before coming home... and if you're not waiting, there's hell to pay.
Mine would refuse affection when i was there. I almost got to the point i couldn’t function because he wasn’t holding my hand. Or huggging me. Or kisses on the cheek. Or or or. If i pissed him off somehow (once was not noticing he got a haircut)

I was never a person that needed to have someone show affection to know they loved me. Looking back now....he turned me into a simpering wimp. And i feel disgusted at myself for getting to that point. :S

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Mine would refuse affection when i was there. I almost got to the point i couldn’t function because he wasn’t holding my hand. Or huggging me. Or kisses on the cheek. Or or or. If i pissed him off somehow (once was not noticing he got a haircut)

I was never a person that needed to have someone show affection to know they loved me. Looking back now....he turned me into a simpering wimp. And i feel disgusted at myself for getting to that point. :S
I got to that point, as well... way past respectable limits, but I was simultaneously planning my escape... I also had to wait until his vice grip on me let go... it was hard to out-maneuver him, but I was able to eventually wear him down. However, once I got out, because of TLR, planning and getting myself ready, I was well into grieving and closure by the time I got home. Still recovering now, of course, but I would have been much worse off if it had not been for TLR giving me the real cultural education of these rats.

D

Deleted member 34774

I’m sorry this happened to you. Not noticing his haircut. He’s a douche bag. Hope he gets lice, or ringworms.

I completely understand how you were before. I was the same way. I didn’t need validation. I was cool without it. Mine would abandon me for finding his lies. He said I was spying.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Plus this place became literally the focal point of all recovery... I let go of the rat, and held onto this place... it helped me before, during, and after... and even way after...

D

Deleted member 34774

Sorry, I might have missed this. What was the evidence?
This.....i just found this out. Didn’t even know this. I asked him a million times about visa attempts. I said, just tell me the truth. If you applied for a visa on your own, there is nothing wrong with that. But if you have tried to get other people involved, then that’s a red flag for me. He outright lied.

He was wrong for getting this lady involved knowing she had to deal with a rat of her own. Just sad to even hear this. No regards for her. :Evil:

DD046CD4-CAD3-4D6A-AF67-CB163B49A88B.jpeg

D

Deleted member 29280

I’m sorry this happened to you. Not noticing his haircut. He’s a douche bag. Hope he gets lice, or ringworms.

I completely understand how you were before. I was the same way. I didn’t need validation. I was cool without it. Mine would abandon me for finding his lies. He said I was spying.
Im hoping for more than worms :D

If i questioned anything the response i got was “you dont understand anything”. Wtf! I sat there and said nothing. Thinking maybe i didnt understand anything.

Now. If someone said that to me. I would throat punch them. :)

J

Judithlyn

I’m ashamed because I shouldn’t known the signs. I should have.

Let this be a lesson to other women. A trained professional know the signs and still fell for the lies, deflection, narcissism.
I understand what you are feeling. I studied medicine. I was a CFO for 18 years. I kick myself over and over for not picking up that he was a narcissistic sociopath, at the very least. He cost me a lot of money too. I used to think I could never be conned, but just look at me now. Well, now I’m finally ok again, but from October, 2017 until nearly October of 2018, I was literally a mental basket case. I was such a wreck. I guess that is one of the reasons I’m so vocal about these monsters. I don’t want anybody to go through the hell I've been through. Nothing about a relationship with them is normal. Nothing about a breakup is normal either! Stop beating yourself up over not picking up that he was a rat. All of us felt that same way. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say! Live, learn, and never talk to any Tunisian man on the internet. It’s not their culture. The good ones don’t meet a prospective wife online! The Tunisian men online with their charming words and showing such affection are pure love rats to their inner cores! Disgusting vile monsters in every way! :Evil:I like to call them pigs, but that is an insult to pork! :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 34774

I understand what you are feeling. I studied medicine. I was a CFO for 18 years. I kick myself over and over for not picking up that he was a narcissistic sociopath, at the very least. He cost me a lot of money too. I used to think I could never be conned, but just look at me now. Well, now I’m finally ok again, but from October, 2017 until nearly October of 2018, I was literally a mental basket case. I was such a wreck. I guess that is one of the reasons I’m so vocal about these monsters. I don’t want anybody to go through the hell I've been through. Nothing about a relationship with them is normal. Nothing about a breakup is normal either! Stop beating yourself up over not picking up that he was a rat. All of us felt that same way. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say! Live, learn, and never talk to any Tunisian man on the internet. It’s not their culture. The good ones don’t meet a prospective wife online! The Tunisian men online with their charming words and showing such affection are pure love rats to their inner cores! Disgusting vile monsters in every way! :Evil:I like to call them pigs, but that is an insult to pork! :rolleyes:
Thank you for reminding me of this. I completely put that in the back of my mind. I said, nope, mine was different since he was on the thread helping women. I didn’t think they fished women from here. I saw thread after thread and nothing about fishing. I thought he was a just a Tunisian helping.

When I learned more about their culture, and went back to read the thread he wrote, that is when the gates of hell opened up. I was then suspicious and the evidence poured in.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
I just remembered how my rat started stopping me from eating certain foods that I liked, and even trying to stop me from enjoying certain drinks, like mineral water... he always found little faults in my stuff... at the end I smoked cigarettes, drank juice and Lben... that was it. I didn't want to do anything, eat anything or drink anything and most of all HE made me sick.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Had to control what I wore, what shoes I wore with what outfit, what makeup, how I cooked, cleaned, EVERYTHING... while he was so sedate and lazy... the last thing he dug in on was my religion... he went wild, absolutely WILD trying to convert me... even threatened to divorce me, if I did not convert. At that point, I literally stood up and said... f*cking divorce me.

D

Deleted member 34774

I’m ashamed to post this, but I need women to see how void of emotions they are. This was when he basically just deleted WhatsApp, messenger and disappeared. This is MY professional work network. I had to email the man who claim to love me through this page.

Boy was I an idiot. LOL. So embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Judithlyn

What is their obsession with their mothers?? Can someone answer that. I notice that on TLR, the mothers really play a major role in their lives.

Is there something I don’t know??
Go to Facebook. The account he used with me is called Ahmed HA. Scroll down it and you will see a post he posted for me, along with all of my friends, to see of him with his Mother. It was last November, I think. Some message about she’s the only person he will ever love! I forgot his exact words now but something about she’s the love of his life! I told him to marry her! ;) He was always swearing on her life that he was telling the truth when he was lying through his ugly rotten teeth!:Evil: I would not be surprised if she drops over dead any day! :p When I found out what he was and how he had been cheating, I sent pics to that Mother, a sister-in-law whom I thought was close to me, and one of his brothers. The brother who was murdered actually defriended and blocked me when I first became suspicious and asked him questions! This is how he treated me after calling me his sister, saying how he and the entire family loved me so much! Not one ever replied to me! The mom can not read or write, but the others can just fine! Not one reply! That confirmed to me that they were in on the rat game just as much as him! :Evil::(It’s a very large family and I met all of the immediate family. They sure had me fooled! Another victim was in their house only 1 and 1/2 months before me. They had a revolving door into that whorehouse! I was absolutely disgusted and my stomach was turning in knots when I found out! Now I know why a neighbor lady was staring at me so weirdly! Now, I see that she was the only normal person that I encountered! :eek: The lies, OMG, nothing from his filthy mouth was ever the truth, except when he said he had no money....only truthful words he ever said! :thumbsup:I hope that he’s still dirt poor and stuck in ElHamma forever. I’m fairly certain that he is suppose to marry a cousin, but I’m also sure that it won’t be based on love. More inbreeding and more brain damaged children! :Geek: Poor kids! :Cry: