Welcome to TLR

Mohamed Naouali or Naoueli

• Thread starter Deleted member 34774
  • Start date

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
View attachment 57849 I’m ashamed to post this, but I need women to see how void of emotions they are. This was when he basically just deleted WhatsApp, messenger and disappeared. This is MY professional work network. I had to email the man who claim to love me through this page.

Boy was I an idiot. LOL. So embarrassing.
He had nothing good planned for you... and you would have had a nightmare experience with this guy. You are extremely fortunate that both of these rats ended up out of your life... they would have taken everything away, or at least, tried to... plus, they try to get you knocked up fast to get you trapped.

D

Deleted member 34774

He had nothing good planned for you... and you would have had a nightmare experience with this guy. You are extremely fortunate that both of these rats ended up out of your life... they would have taken everything away, or at least, tried to... plus, they try to get you knocked up fast to get you trapped.
You’re right. The first guy I dropped him fast. He was the reason I found TLR. I wanted to know more about Tunisia. Then this forum came up. I message Mohamed for help and things went from there.

The first rat, I wasn’t vested in him at all. It wasn’t long enough. He is actually with a Tunisian girl. She seems so nice. He really didn’t want to bring shame to his religion and family. He is very religious. I think he was a big flirt. He apologized and I haven’t not heard from him since I needed a translation.

Knocked up.... Yep, we talked about pregnancy. He wanted a boy. We talked about being married for 1 year and then having a baby.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
You’re right. The first guy I dropped him fast. He was the reason I found TLR. I wanted to know more about Tunisia. Then this forum came up. I message Mohamed for help and things went from there.

The first rat, I wasn’t vested in him at all. It wasn’t long enough. He is actually with a Tunisian girl. She seems so nice. He really didn’t want to bring shame to his religion and family. He is very religious. I think he was a big flirt. He apologized and I haven’t not heard from him since I needed a translation.

Knocked up.... Yep, we talked about pregnancy. He wanted a boy. We talked about being married for 1 year and then having a baby.
Be so happy you did NOT end up there... it's hell on earth. They're all little clones of each other, and it's creepy. I was so happy to be around different cultures again... and people who weren't all uptight, serious, aggressive, judgmental, and all carbon copies. Especially the feeling like your freedom is severely limited, and that there could be problems if you "fall out of line"... there is NO future in that.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had ended up leaving the military... Just being an American, I had to talk about American political issues on a daily basis. You being military? There was no way you were going to live in Tunisia peacefully unless you were a complete shut-in.

S

Snuggle

Be so happy you did NOT end up there... it's hell on earth. They're all little clones of each other, and it's creepy. I was so happy to be around different cultures again... and people who weren't all uptight, serious, aggressive, judgmental, and all carbon copies. Especially the feeling like your freedom is severely limited, and that there could be problems if you "fall out of line"... there is NO future in that.

It is sure he’ll on earth. The place is full of dirt as soon as you leave the hotel grounds.
When you are there you’re treated like a prisoner, you can’t go anywhere on your own because it’s not safe. When you want to go out with your rat there are always family members or friends who wants to join and they expect you to sit in the car with 6 persons with a dirty body odor.
Another thing my rat was doing was get in the car to drive to a restaurant,and on your way visiting friends I didn’t know and didn’t want to know, without telling me.
I nearly jump out of a driving car once because I was so angry and sick and tired of all his mental games.

M

Mango Chutney

Mine would refuse affection when i was there. I almost got to the point i couldn’t function because he wasn’t holding my hand. Or huggging me. Or kisses on the cheek. Or or or. If i pissed him off somehow (once was not noticing he got a haircut)

I was never a person that needed to have someone show affection to know they loved me. Looking back now....he turned me into a simpering wimp. And i feel disgusted at myself for getting to that point. :S
Mine did this too, as a form of punishment if I didn’t do what he wanted.
I am a naturally very affectionate person with those I love, so of course, he pretended to be this way too. To withdraw affection is an easy and very effective way to punish us :rolleyes:

When watching Islam videos on YouTube, about ‘The correct way to beat your wife’.....this was one of the suggestions, to withdraw affection, give them the silent treatment, and if they still did not obey, beat them.

Be grateful you never went to the rat, Ratsnatcher.....because from his reactions to confrontation online alone....it’s easy to see how he would have behaved if you were physically with him, and trust me, whilst under his spell and reduced to nothing, you would have tolerated this unacceptable behaviour, looked for faults within yourself, believed he is just depressed and you could fix him, get back the man you fell in love with.....it’s only afterwards you realise that the man you fell in love with never existed.....that you were actually in love with a mask.

D

Deleted member 34774

Mine did this too, as a form of punishment if I didn’t do what he wanted.
I am a naturally very affectionate person with those I love, so of course, he pretended to be this way too. To withdraw affection is an easy and very effective way to punish us :rolleyes:

When watching Islam videos on YouTube, about ‘The correct way to beat your wife’.....this was one of the suggestions, to withdraw affection, give them the silent treatment, and if they still did not obey, beat them.

Be grateful you never went to the rat, Ratsnatcher.....because from his reactions to confrontation online alone....it’s easy to see how he would have behaved if you were physically with him, and trust me, whilst under his spell and reduced to nothing, you would have tolerated this unacceptable behaviour, looked for faults within yourself, believed he is just depressed and you could fix him, get back the man you fell in love with.....it’s only afterwards you realise that the man you fell in love with never existed.....that you were actually in love with a mask.

The worse part.....the first thing I thought about was, what did I do wrong? Did I not love him enough? I started beating myself up.....

I started questioning myself. I questioned was my English not clear enough? Just randomly trying to find fault within myself. I think it was easier to do that than to look at the man I loved as anything other than that. How easy it was for me to just blame myself. I was hard on myself, although I know I did nothing......

D

Deleted member 34774

Thanks for all the support....I’m going to end this thread now and focus on my life. Focus on helping others.

I am healed and I have spoken my peace. I’m at peace with it all. My heart is rejoicing for all the great things to come in the future. I wish for ALL of you a happy ending. Valuable lesson from all this. This will be my final word about this.

Please don’t forget to love yourself and take care of yourself. See you all in another thread. :D:p

:love::love::love:

Canadian_N8tive

Junior Rat Expert
What is their obsession with their mothers?? Can someone answer that. I notice that on TLR, the mothers really play a major role in their lives.

Is there something I don’t know??
My rat took care of his mother. Her older sons moved abroad already. So Iyadh lives with her. He said that he paid for their place plus his fathers place. His parents are divorced. His parents didn’t get along.

He really got upset when she would hide her health problems from him. I thought he was a good son.

D

Deleted member 34774

Thank you @Heidi, @Mango Chutney snd @Laura2014 for helping me with this one. I deleted the thread because he claimed to love me and was getting threats from other Tunisians for helping these women. I felt horrible about the threats, so that is the main reason I wanted it deleted.

You three opened my eyes. This time this year we probably would’ve been preparing for marriage. I even submitted a transfer so my job could transfer me to Germany to be closer to him until he could get his visa. But I requested that transfer be deleted after finding out his lies.

The last time we spoke, I was at the airport about to board a flight. We got into an argument about he is always talking down about uneducated people. He looks at uneducated people like they are scum. His way of looking at people that are uneducated and inferior to him pissed me off. We argued about that. It was just a way for the universe to show me who he really was.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I debated on if I should make this thread or not. I have been allowing this man to still have power over me. One of the reasons I did not write a thread on him was because I felt sorry for him, I felt I would do him wrong and I also felt as if he would feel I was doing this because I still had feelings for him. Well ENOUGH!! I don’t have feelings for him, and I am grateful to NOT be married to a Tunisian man. Best decision of my life was giving my new man a chance. But if I can help 1 foreign woman out and save her the heartache, then I have done the world a good deed. I digress.

I came here like many of you did, a Tunisian man had found me and I wanted to know about who this man really was. This forum came up. I read here for 3 months while doing all the research on Tunisian culture and their men. I saw Mohamed was helping the ladies here, so I decided to message him. After all, he was a Tunisian male himself, helping women here translate. He had been apart of this site for 3 years at that point, so I thought he was genuine. Fast forward, we message one another, he sent me the link to his Facebook and WhatsApp. On august 4, my life changed forever. We started messaging one another.

He told me he had never applied for a visa, he told me that the women him knew him as a honest man. He told me he loved me on august 11. At the time he was trying to get into a school in Austria. He was using an address of another Tunisian living in Austria to accomplish this. He told me the man offered him a wife there and he declined. He explained to me that he wanted to wait to apply for a visa because if they deny him the first time, it would look bad. Well, later in our relationship, I found more than 1 visa attempt (3 to be exact, and was on his 4th).

I then discovered that he was helping another victim here on the forum. He told me he only spoke with her about a few times. He sent me 4 screenshot of their conversation, she sent me over 30 screenshots. He was angry that I had spied on him at this point. But I didn’t spy on him. His answers to my questions were not making sense. So I asked someone about a post he made and found out the real truth. I was never spying. So he lied about that. I was actually defending him.

He also wrote a post here called, I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU. I questioned that post because everything he wrote on that post, 5 of those things applied to our relationship. He told me they Heidi, and Laura forced him to write that. It was Heidis and Laura who duped him into writing such a post and he shouldn’t have done that. He said, he followed his heart with me.

He fished me from TLR. And the first guy that I came here about, turned out to not be a rat, just a dummy. He has an amazing Tunisian fiancé now and actually apologized to me for even attempting to try and talk to me. Mohamed was the rat all along. Not the first guy. Well the first guy was probably a rat, but didn’t want to shame the family name, so he got his crap together and is with a cute Tunisian woman. They seem happy.

Below are the screenshots of how it started and I will write more as people ask question.

Ladies beware, he is a Visa Hunter. He is an engineer and doesn’t really need the money. So you will be fooled because of that. But he wants a visa. His goal is to leave Tunisia by any mean necessary. This is a dangerous kind of rat because they can fool you because they have employment. So they will never ask for money. So it can appear that he isn’t a rat. But don’t be like me and look over those little details.

I actually fell for this....and I am ashamed to be honest. That I even allowed such a person in my life.
Found this thread related to a Rat that was scamming here in the site pretending to help.
They have no limits.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
None what so ever. He is one of the worse kind of rats. He is a visa hunter. They are a different breed. Based on this thread, he only wanted the visa.
That’s mainly the goal, but the fact this person came to Offer help to women who were previously victimized makes him extra vile. The wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Last edited:

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
That’s mainly the goal, but the fact this person came to Ofer help to women who were previously victimized makes him extra vile. The wolf in sheep’s clothing.
I agree. He was scum and vile. Based on the story, at least his victim was smart enough not to fall for him. He was one ugly, vile rat. Did you read the part where he got mad at her for calling him out on his lies. Why do they do that is beyond me.

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
They do drama about everything out of their script. They only want obedient suppliers that’s all they care about
Yep. I agree. When a victim find their lies, they gaslight the victim and try and blame them. As if they say, “how dare you call find out I lied to you.” Funny little creatures they are. They lied, you get the blame. Then they feel ashamed and block the victim. Off to their next victim.

Last edited:

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yep. I agree. When a victim find their lies, they gaslight the victim and try and blame them. As if they say, “how dare you call find out I lied to you.” Funny little creatures they are. They lied, you get the blame. Then they feel ashamed and block the victim. Off to their next victim.
Gaslighting for these rats is a favorite form of abuse because it keeps the victim off balance emotionally thus the victim is much easier to control. ♡

Last edited:

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
Gaslighting for these rats is a favorite form of abuse because it keeps victim off balance emotionally thus the cictim is much easier to control. ♡
Yep. They also do this thing where they disappear to make you miss them. They will disappear for days or hours. This forces an unhealthy bond with the victim. What else they have to do when they don’t have a job. Whilst you’re at home wondering. It’s all a strategy that they do. They do this as to hook you and form a bond with them.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Yep. They also do this thing where they disappear to make you miss them. They will disappear for days or hours. This forces an unhealthy bond with the victim. What else they have to do when they don’t have a job. Whilst you’re at home wondering. It’s all a strategy that they do. They do this as to hook you and form a bond with them.
Trauma bonding, it’s good for members to read about that subject. Helps to understand how they work on us.
They ask us to stay home, isolate us little by little while love bombing, then the demands start, if they don’t get the desired outcome they gaslight or stop contact, that provoques the trauma bond, we want to get that love bombing again. A sick cycle.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes they fabricate the illusion and this is what we all fall in love with and also why its so easy for them to have multiple women. Also easy for these rats to suddenly leave the relationship with out a thought because their love is fake love. Arseholes

Last edited:

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Trauma bonding, it’s good for members to read about that subject. Helps to understand how they work on us.
They ask us to stay home, isolate us little by little while love bombing, then the demands start, if they don’t get the desired outcome they gaslight or stop contact, that provoques the trauma bond, we want to get that love bombing again. A sick cycle.
A sick exhausting heart breaking cycle indeed....

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That’s mainly the goal, but the fact this person came to Offer help to women who were previously victimized makes him extra vile. The wolf in sheep’s clothing.
This is why it is SO important to maintain your privacy and if ANYONE messages you that you don't know then please please message either a staff member or a trusted member.

Stay safe.

MH x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
What a hypocrite. Rats like him, who speak good English, have an advantage over the others who are less educated. They sound confident and very intelligent and it must be even easier for them to fool women, even the women who are aware that rats exist. They think.. he’s not poor, he has a good job, he’s different (from the typical rat) therefore he’s not a con artist like the others.