Welcome to TLR

Mohamed Naouali or Naoueli

• Thread starter Deleted member 34774
  • Start date

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
This is why it is SO important to maintain your privacy and if ANYONE messages you that you don't know then please please message either a staff member or a trusted member.

Stay safe.

MH x
Another thing you can do if you really want to speak with someone that you are unsure of but want to speak in private away from the forum then you can always include staff or a member you trust into the conversation - it's just another way to safeguard yourself.

MH x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes :thumbsup:

Quote : "Look what this guy did to his wedding

Man and master of men
Do you do it!!"

Bloody hell, talk about being sentimental, he’s getting married not dying, my son will not allow me to do that to him, it shows how different the two cultures are!!! She won’t let him go and I feel sorry for his wife who now has a meddling mother in law pffff, Arab women never let their sons go, a lesson to be learned in this video, they will allow them to marry a western with the condition that he sends money to her and the whole family, talk about “leaches”:eek:

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Bloody hell, talk about being sentimental, he’s getting married not dying, my son will not allow me to do that to him, it shows how different the two cultures are!!! She won’t let him go and I feel sorry for his wife who now has a meddling mother in law pffff, Arab women never let their sons go, a lesson to be learned in this video, they will allow them to marry a western with the condition that he sends money to her and the whole family, talk about “leaches”:eek:
Haha although I’m nowhere near as bad as this I must admit I can sympathise a bit , it’s hard to let your boy go

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
I could never do my son this way either. When I have a son, I am going to have a healthy balance with him. I would never expect him to take care of me either. If him and his wife wants to out of the kindness of their hearts, I will be grateful, but I shall not intrude on their marriage. It’s disgusting. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy bond with your children, but having an entitled attitude is not considered a bond. It’s selfish.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I could never do my son this way either. When I have a son, I am going to have a healthy balance with him. I would never expect him to take care of me either. If him and his wife wants to out of the kindness of their hearts, I will be grateful, but I shall not intrude on their marriage. It’s disgusting. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy bond with your children, but having an entitled attitude is not considered a bond. It’s selfish.
Oh @Gamora so true, I have an adult son and we have a mutual respect, I will let him go whenever he wants to, I never call him when he’s out unless emergency, he is a free agent but we know that I’m his mother who loves him and that he is my son, what else is there to know? I will never “cling” on to him like that LOL... as you said... it’s not healthy