Welcome to TLR

More questions

Jenny0045

I saw a post that we can report to the Western Union and stop the rats from receiving money. Ate there any other ways these scum collect money? I would like to hit my rat where it hurts.

Also has any of your rats sent you photos of where he's at, what he's doing or with thorough out the day? If I asked what he was doing he would send a photo or video to prove that.

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a link to the post about Western Union and Moneygram

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I saw a post that we can report to the Western Union and stop the rats from receiving money. Ate there any other ways these scum collect money? I would like to hit my rat where it hurts.

Also has any of your rats sent you photos of where he's at, what he's doing or with thorough out the day? If I asked what he was doing he would send a photo or video to prove that.
Hi jenny0045 sure they do that the whole bloody day they take selfies and you are expected to do that to to prove where you are and with who you are there and why.

Jenny0045

Here is a link to the post about Western Union and Moneygram

Thank you. I forgot that there was a money gram. I will report him and see how he likes having to fend for himself now

Lass

Major Ratslayer

Yeah, all day sending photos and videos and never ending voice messagages.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer

And when they are stupid, they will send you a photo already sent several weeks before :D

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Yes mine did the same. Had to start a collection of the same ones he would send a million times.
One thing I looked forward to when rat was gone was not doing anymore selfies, yasss! hated it!
I'm not a selfie person but he obviously was and always felt the need to send his pics regardless if I wanted them or not.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes mine did the same. Had to start a collection of the same ones he would send a million times.
One thing I looked forward to when rat was gone was not doing anymore selfies, yasss! hated it!
I'm not a selfie person but he obviously was and always felt the need to send his pics regardless if I wanted them or not.
I hate selfies too!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer

They do, I think its because they are always scamming ( deceiving) so its to prove what they say they're at at any given time as the relationships are based on lies.