Welcome to TLR

Need help court cases

Hello I am the wife of 8year of Haykel Hattab DJ myke he has worked in 3 hotels in the time I have known him I am wanting my divorce from him for physical and mental abuse and rape when he is drunk and I refuse he would hit me till I submitted but he won’t give it I have been trying for nearly 4 years now he is saying I am lying and I need proof of other women please I have 2 daughters with him and he is trying to get them from me my solicitor said if I can get any proof of damage while he has been married with me from 2012-2020 please is there anything you can give show proof tell me please
Hotels worked is
Hotel Karawan sousse 2012 - 2014
hotel kheops nabeul 2017 - 2018
hotel nesrine hammamet 2018 - 2019

62C2F03A-F597-4BEB-AE61-9E549472CBA5.jpeg

Edited pictures by admin MH007

Attachments

• 81144ECB-6DFD-4E0E-8E1E-467E2997919B.jpeg
    81144ECB-6DFD-4E0E-8E1E-467E2997919B.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 798FBC4E-E047-470D-B9B5-895874C151CD.jpeg
    798FBC4E-E047-470D-B9B5-895874C151CD.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hello I am the wife of 8year of Haykel Hattab DJ myke he has worked in 3 hotels in the time I have known him I am wanting my divorce from him for physical and mental abuse and rape when he is drunk and I refuse he would hit me till I submitted but he won’t give it I have been trying for nearly 4 years now he is saying I am lying and I need proof of other women please I have 2 daughters with him and he is trying to get them from me my solicitor said if I can get any proof of damage while he has been married with me from 2012-2020 please is there anything you can give show proof tell me please
Hotels worked is
I hope you find proof you need, do you take pictures of when he hits you? You can also record his abusive mouth!! He is ugly inside and out!! I hope you manage to get away from this trash

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou unfortunately no I never did take pictures it’s something I never thought to do, I’m hoping someone on here knows him and has some information about him to help me x
Can you get written testimonies from your siblings or acquaintances that could tell what you went through ? I donno about your country but in my country written testimonies can count as proofs.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hotels worked is

View attachment 68093

Edited pictures by admin MH007
Hi JadeBolton91 welcome at the forum. I am so sorry he is such a nasty man. Do you live with him in tunisia or is he with you in your country? When he abused you where there witnesses or the police was called? I hope someone here recognize him and comes forward to help you.

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
Hi @JadeBolton91 welcome to the site.
I am sorry to hear that you are married to such an abusive man. At least he is not living with you so as long as you stay away from him then you are safe. Please do not visit him. If you can't get any proof then just apply for a divorce due to breakdown of marriage. You don't live together, so just use that.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Hi @JadeBolton91 welcome to the site.
I am sorry to hear that you are married to such an abusive man. At least he is not living with you so as long as you stay away from him then you are safe. Please do not visit him. If you can't get any proof then just apply for a divorce due to breakdown of marriage. You don't live together, so just use that.
I would do just what you have said here. They aren’t together she should divorce his a$$ in the UK and cut ties with him.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi me too no he lives there and I live in uk but spent an awful lot of time there
As said by the ladies here when you are not in tunisia you can divorce him from the UK. You don't have to be there or go there . He doesn't have a visa to come to the UK I suppose so he can't reach you or your daughters. Here are members who know more about it you have to wait a little till they come online here. Read around on the forum there are threads about divorce

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Yes if you’re in the UK you can divorce from here, no need to even go to Tunisia. There must be somewhere in the UK to report him too for what he’s done to you, just so there’s a record of it incase he ever does attempt to come over. Such a sad situation, so sorry you and your daughters to have to go through this. Does he have any other names or nicknames we could search him under? X

Yes if you’re in the UK you can divorce from here, no need to even go to Tunisia. There must be somewhere in the UK to report him too for what he’s done to you, just so there’s a record of it incase he ever does attempt to come over. Such a sad situation, so sorry you and your daughters to have to go through this. Does he have any other names or nicknames we could search him under? X
Heya just Haykel haikel Mike and myke

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Has he ever lived in the UK with you since you were married?

If not than you must divorce in the last country you lived together.
This could be good news as you can appoint a Tunisian lawyer to act on your behalf and they are much much cheaper than UK lawyers. Especially a UK lawyer trying to muddle through international (Tunisian) divorce law.

It's worth speaking with a Tunisian lawyer to find out the pro's and con's

I have a solicitor I had first court date last week we’re he denied everything and wants custody of kids so my solicitor said if I can get a picture of him kissing another women there won’t be a fight in court and he will get prison and believe me it is an awful lot cheaper thann here they also told me that basically because he never came to uk I must do divorce there when I was looking to do it here

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I have a solicitor I had first court date last week we’re he denied everything and wants custody of kids so my solicitor said if I can get a picture of him kissing another women there won’t be a fight in court and he will get prison and believe me it is an awful lot cheaper thann here they also told me that basically because he never came to uk I must do divorce there when I was looking to do it here
I don't know much about divorce but I think you can divorce him from the UK? @Mica can you help here plse?