Welcome to TLR

Need proof he's a rat

Yvonne

Staff member
Hello. I don't want to give out too many details, but my family member is being tricked by a love rat and has fallen deep into his grasp. I need help getting proof. What can I do to prove he's a rat? Begging for help.
Welcome here @Daisy123. Have you searched for his name here or take a look in the media section, there are many pictures of tunisian love rats.
Not all are mentioned here some women are embarrassed or scared.
And some are outed in a pm to Admins or moderator.

Yvonne xxx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hello. I don't want to give out too many details, but my family member is being tricked by a love rat and has fallen deep into his grasp. I need help getting proof. What can I do to prove he's a rat? Begging for help.
Have you mentioned to her about this forum? Does she know you think he is a rat? Hopefully she would read some of these stories here, guarantee they will sound like hers, welcome here and hopefully you can help her to realize what she is dealing with.

Mica

Administrator
Staff member

Often if you go all out to prove to someone that her true love is a rat all that will happen is that she will become defensive and it will push her more towards him and away from you :( This is often how victims end up becoming isolated from their family and friends.

I've found that the best way is to talk to her about life in Tunisia and the very different culture and behaviour (as if you find it generally interesting) then, over time, start mentioning bezness (romance scams) but as a point of interest rather than directly accusing her guy. With these types of conversation she wìll hopefully start to see the red flags in her relationship herself and still have you for support as she gradually starts to realise.

To learn about culture you will find a lot of information on here and also on https://www.tunisia-love.com/family-in-tunisia.htm

Then Google about Tunisian culture and talk to her about the (interesting) things you have read.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
The only proof u can give her is this site Tunisian love rats
She will read and find out her rat is similar to ours
She needs to realise before he destroys her life financially mentally and loses her family friends
He will eventually control every aspect off her life
She will pay for everything
She will start to send him money
And thats when he knows he has control the day she sends him money and pays everything including demanded gifts.
The rats will steal lie Fake abuse cheat
But only after the initial bombing period has elapsed
Please tell her to take caution the rats are professionals and know how to keep her by their sides
She must never mention her private life or her financial status and never talk about her life before they will use it later on
Amd never no intimate photos .

Kate

Ratslayer
Hello, sorry to hear this. It is very difficult, as she will be desperate to believe him and his lies. There is a long post somewhere here (you could copy and share to her) I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s a basic intro outlining all the typical behaviours and methods of a rat and it’s definitely worth reading! It would certainly have opened my eyes if I had known all of that. Particularly about Tunisian culture, and how good men should behave, what is acceptable for their families, etc.
Do you know his social media pages? Scour through them like an FBI agent, search for other accounts (different spellings), see who he follows, what groups he is in… you might see some clues there.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Hello, sorry to hear this. It is very difficult, as she will be desperate to believe him and his lies. There is a long post somewhere here (you could copy and share to her) I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s a basic intro outlining all the typical behaviours and methods of a rat and it’s definitely worth reading! It would certainly have opened my eyes if I had known all of that. Particularly about Tunisian culture, and how good men should behave, what is acceptable for their families, etc.
Do you know his social media pages? Scour through them like an FBI agent, search for other accounts (different spellings), see who he follows, what groups he is in… you might see some clues there.
You should never have to do this if this man is true to u
But the rats are different your gut instincs tell u this

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
This is normal in Tunisia, they always investigate the background and history of someone in the early stages of a relationship. So if he's honest and genuine he really won't mind if she does it.
Yes I agree but I'm tired off these rats that I see in fb woman going ga ga over Arabic men
Oh they are toxic and aggresive but it's their culture
No it ###### isn't their culture only the rats culture
A true Arabic man will treat u like a queen with respect and morals !!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Daisy123

Both of the following threads help you to understand how these rats work:

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The fucking love bombing that a rat dose makes me violently sick to the stomach
We all fell for it
Now I'm sickened by the rats
They deserve nothing but to stay in the cesspool they created !!!!!
I still occasionally talk to a guy over there not much at all but he was the first I spoke with from Tunisia and he tries to love bomb but he really is no good at it or maybe it’s because it doesn’t mean shit to me or either does he and mainly because I see right thru it! Yes it is sickening!!

Kate

Ratslayer
Yes I agree but I'm tired off these rats that I see in fb woman going ga ga over Arabic men
Oh they are toxic and aggresive but it's their culture
No it ###### isn't their culture only the rats culture
A true Arabic man will treat u like a queen with respect and morals !!!
Yes, exactly. I have a friend from Morocco whose Islamic faith is extremely important to him, and he is always respectful to women and has good morals. It’s been helpful for me to see not ALL North Africans are users!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, exactly. I have a friend from Morocco whose Islamic faith is extremely important to him, and he is always respectful to women and has good morals. It’s been helpful for me to see not ALL North Africans are users!
Absolutely agree, the rats are most likely to be found in tourist areas working in hotels etc.

We rarely hear about decent Tunisians because they do not generally frequent themselves with tourists and just peacefully live their lives with honour, integrity and faith.

MH x