Why does this keep happening
It is a forum no ?
People are not allowed to reply on certain subjects
I cannot understand why
Answers on a postcard please!

M

Meis

It’s more annoying than pussycatz !!
All I wanted to do was show some appreciation to people who have helped me and others

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It’s more annoying than pussycatz !!
All I wanted to do was show some appreciation to people who have helped me and others
I appreciate that and actually encouraged your thread and posted on it, I thought it was a nice thread however some members chose to ruin it and as such the thread was closed and the comments deleted.

Etoyoc made it perfectly clear to everyone that any such comments would be removed and the thread closed.

Please can we stick to bezness and supporting our members.

MH x

M

mira

I appreciate that and actually encouraged your thread and posted on it, I thought it was a nice thread however some members chose to ruin it and as such the thread was closed and the comments deleted.

Etoyoc made it perfectly clear to everyone that any such comments would be removed and the thread closed.

Please can we stick to bezness and supporting our members.

MH x
May I asked why the comment of @Pussycat in the thread time to heal is deleted and the thread closed for reactions? Is there some censorship going on?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
We haven't closed anyones account but this issue was put to bed by Etoyoc after careful consideration.

So yes I will, as Etoyoc did, close threads that are irrelevant to bezness as it takes valuable time away from supporting TLR and it's members and is done to try and incite hatred against certain members.

On that note this thread is also going to be closed.

MH x

Status
Not open for further replies.