Welcome to TLR

NO WONDER THE DINAR DOESN'T CIRCULATE!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Oh Sabrina this is the reason they can’t never track any money the women they scam , there’s no record of it therefore no proof and impossible to prosecute, wow now we know why they do it... easy peasy... what happens in Tunisia stays in Tunisia, not even the money comes out, no records of anything, everything is eighter destroyed, copied or just kind of disappears including marriage/divorce certificates with foreigners bcz they have served their purpose

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Oh Sabrina this is the reason they can’t never track any money the women they scam , there’s no record of it therefore no proof and impossible to prosecute, wow now we know why they do it... easy peasy... what happens in Tunisia stays in Tunisia, not even the money comes out, no records of anything, everything is eighter destroyed, copied or just kind of disappears including marriage/divorce certificates with foreigners bcz they have served their purpose
Wow this all makes me so angry that I will never ever even think of talking to that rat!! It’s sickening, I tell you I know one woman that is going after my rats brother and he deserves jail she has atty and they are getting her money back she had pics of little brother I sent with a boatload of money hers .. she had proof so I’m glad!!!!!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Wow this all makes me so angry that I will never ever even think of talking to that rat!! It’s sickening, I tell you I know one woman that is going after my rats brother and he deserves jail she has atty and they are getting her money back she had pics of little brother I sent with a boatload of money hers .. she had proof so I’m glad!!!!!!!
Oh god that so good... get proof and lots of it but wether it’s shown in transition there is another matter, it has to be a way to proof that our money is declared to the recipient, taking photo/video of sending money and receipts are a great proof to star t with... never never trust anyone with money specially that lot LOL

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Oh god that so good... get proof and lots of it but wether it’s shown in transition there is another matter, it has to be a way to proof that our money is declared to the recipient, taking photo/video of sending money and receipts are a great proof to star t with... never never trust anyone with money specially that lot LOL
Yes maybe a bank transfer cause it was too much for wu and she has fb pic of him saying look bb I built house with money

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Omg... I have no words to say, how is she.
She’s very good but has another bf from there he is older I Hope is is not taking her for granted as he lives in flat she pays for to vacation in and sends money for this and that... I don’t say anything as she is a lovely person I just hope he’s legit he supposedly has a interior decorator job

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
She’s very good but has another bf from there he is older I Hope is is not taking her for granted as he lives in flat she pays for to vacation in and sends money for this and that... I don’t say anything as she is a lovely person I just hope he’s legit he supposedly has a interior decorator job
Sabrina the issue of sending money is what I’m uncomfortable with, a woman should not send money to a man, I have a friend here in England who has a bf older in the USA and sends him money... no no I keep telling her but hey she’s in love and this is why embassies can’t do anything, this is a lost cause, it makes me very sad... if he works ks why does she have to send him money?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina the issue of sending money is what I’m uncomfortable with, a woman should not send money to a man, I have a friend here in England who has a bf older in the USA and sends him money... no no I keep telling her but hey she’s in love and this is why embassies can’t do anything, this is a lost cause, it makes me very sad... if he works ks why does she have to send him money?
My question I just hate to squash her dream what I don’t understand is why get another after getting out of one? I will never send to a man again although I have sent little to a person there just because I’m nice and thought he could use it I have a big heart but DO NOT CONFUSE THAT FOR IGNORANT!! ....to them of course

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
My question I just hate to squash her dream what I don’t understand is why get another after getting out of one? I will never send to a man again although I have sent little to a person there just because I’m nice and thought he could use it I have a big heart but DO NOT CONFUSE THAT FOR IGNORANT!! ....to them of course
Sabrina older men are just old foxes... honestly, maybe he has one of his children’s wedding coming up or maybe he’s getting on the act of being a rat, I think reading between the lines he has done this before when younger, please help your friend to think logically, she’s in love and love is blind. Write down the pros and cons with her and see the result xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina older men are just old foxes... honestly, maybe he has one of his children’s wedding coming up or maybe he’s getting on the act of being a rat, I think reading between the lines he has done this before when younger, please help your friend to think logically, she’s in love and love is blind. Write down the pros and cons with her and see the result xx
Yeah I’m afraid of that the other day we were messaging and she said I’m going crazy cause I can’t talk to him I said why she said he put his wet hand on phone and it’s not working ???!!! What I have put my hand on my phone before didn’t make sense but I just listen I hate it though

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yeah I’m afraid of that the other day we were messaging and she said I’m going crazy cause I can’t talk to him I said why she said he put his wet hand on phone and it’s not working ???!!! What I have put my hand on my phone before didn’t make sense but I just listen I hate it though
Sabrina let her know he’s nothing to you and if she doesn’t listen to your advice and suggestions then say good luck... but not goodbye