Welcome to TLR

NO WONDER THE DINAR DOESN'T CIRCULATE!!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina my pleasure LOL, we all need to do this now, it’s not point relating our stories, let’s show the bastards who have made our lives so miserable with promises of love... it’s not our fault to have falling inlove with these bastards , let THE PUBLIC SEE THEIR FACES and I hope this gallery is set to PUBLIC PLEASE...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina my pleasure LOL, we all need to do this now, it’s not point relating our stories, let’s show the bastards who have made our lives so miserable with promises of love... it’s not our fault to have falling inlove with these bastards , let THE PUBLIC SEE THEIR FACES and I hope this gallery is set to PUBLIC PLEASE...
Me too and I hope any lady before visiting there scans thru them!! If we can save 1 person it’s worth it!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes Sabrina, there are many nationalities not just Tunisians, I hope admin can accept our request to set the gallery “public” so they can be recognised, if the government won’t do anything to help or the press point the finger and say “this is your fault” then let us show them that LOVE HURSTS BIG TIME when you’re SCAMMED by A RAT.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Most of the gallery is public but there are women who doesn't like it public due to blackmail or personal reasons xx