Welcome to TLR

No words to say....

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
If luckily I find someone who would make an investment in me. Travel 3 times to see me, paid for accommodation, travel etc. I would
be so appreciative of that person. I don't know anyone like me aside from members on TLR, like this who was patient, kind and put effort and time into it, might as not have done anything.
All I got was complaints, insults, and when the clown rat did do something for me it was from my money and if he has put in a dinar here or there it
was borrowed and would be paid back by slowly by him progressing in his plan for me/or from another victim.
I read messages about me that were from the rat to an ex of what his real intentions were to come to Canada.
There were several messages degrading me as a person.
I don't see any of these people who he talks to as ever having done anything close to what I have done.
But the rat respects these ones that at the same time which is ironic because all they did was talk.
How these other women can talk about me like that and him allow it?
And he sugarcoated these messages too with compliments.
Then the rat asks me why I leave the relationship so many times, because if I am criticized, constantly
played like a pawn in a chess game I am going to obviously leave?
There was a time I was good to this rat's family and the rat but they will never talk about that.
The scoreboard on his side was absolutely empty like his words/promises.

But the double talk towards me as a person I never deserved.
And you know what its ok, because what goes around comes around.
The best that this rat can do to replace a good woman, is like minded people like himself - cheaters, liars and this is his karma.
Sorry for the rant just like to get that off my chest.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
If luckily I find someone who would make an investment in me. Travel 3 times to see me, paid for accommodation, travel etc. I would
be so appreciative of that person. I don't know anyone like me aside from members on TLR, like this who was patient, kind and put effort and time into it, might as not have done anything.
All I got was complaints, insults, and when the clown rat did do something for me it was from my money and if he has put in a dinar here or there it
was borrowed and would be paid back by slowly by him progressing in his plan for me/or from another victim.
I read messages about me that were from the rat to an ex of what his real intentions were to come to Canada.
There were several messages degrading me as a person.
I don't see any of these people who he talks to as ever having done anything close to what I have done.
But the rat respects these ones that at the same time which is ironic because all they did was talk.
How these other women can talk about me like that and him allow it?
And he sugarcoated these messages too with compliments.
Then the rat asks me why I leave the relationship so many times, because if I am criticized, constantly
played like a pawn in a chess game I am going to obviously leave?
There was a time I was good to this rat's family and the rat but they will never talk about that.
The scoreboard on his side was absolutely empty like his words/promises.

But the double talk towards me as a person I never deserved.
And you know what its ok, because what goes around comes around.
The best that this rat can do to replace a good woman, is like minded people like himself - cheaters, liars and this is his karma.
Sorry for the rant just like to get that off my chest.
Face to it they charmed us we gave but really they don’t deserve us! But for him to talk about you is not deserved! You have to consider the source and their intentions! They are not right

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
He did shower 2 times a day i made sure he was showered with deodorant shower gel then clean clothes mens perfume and teeth brushed, but its tireing everyday off a holiday to do that ,they are not children ,they are grown men ,i dont force my son to shower he showers everyday without me telling him to.
But these men are extreme in their behaviour never known this before with any other country xxxxx
Yea, but you would think a grown man would just have that desire to be clean without his wife running behind him with soap.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
He did shower 2 times a day i made sure he was showered with deodorant shower gel then clean clothes mens perfume and teeth brushed, but its tireing everyday off a holiday to do that ,they are not children ,they are grown men ,i dont force my son to shower he showers everyday without me telling him to.
But these men are extreme in their behaviour never known this before with any other country xxxxx
I stayed in Ukraine for some months…. Ukrainian men will give them a close race to the finish line. They smelled like alcohol, fish, beer , vomit and BO all in 1, I literally got sick to my stomach one day after I rode metro.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
This is what I would tell mine, that the man is supposed to be the one giving to me…answer: help him, come over for a couple months get married get interview get visa come here help him get work then he will give me everything he will take care of of me….. this is what he still says …. NOPE
@Sabrina he has no idea how how it would be for him in USA. My husband told me living there was one of the most sad points in his life, everyday is a hustle( morning to night) and he didn’t have that sense of confidence as a man living there because of the language barrier and rather we like to say it or not he missed out on academic opportunities and work opportunities based on the fact he was and Arab man, there was plenty on discrimination there, it’s not happening only to blacks, it’s happening across the board to all races, white included ( my strong opinion based on our experience) , also Tunisia is so laid back, in USA he would have responsibility and strict schedule and not so many friends ( if any)… maybe he would meet locals, your family… but not his own . They think other countries are just giving money away… it’s sooo not like that

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
@Sabrina he has no idea how how it would be for him in USA. My husband told me living there was one of the most sad points in his life, everyday is a hustle( morning to night) and he didn’t have that sense of confidence as a man living there because of the language barrier and rather we like to say it or not he missed out on academic opportunities and work opportunities based on the fact he was and Arab man, there was plenty on discrimination there, it’s not happening only to blacks, it’s happening across the board to all races, white included ( my strong opinion based on our experience) , also Tunisia is so laid back, in USA he would have responsibility and strict schedule and not so many friends ( if any)… maybe he would meet locals, your family… but not his own . They think other countries are just giving money away… it’s sooo not like that
True it would be so different but him thinking it’s going to be so easy and quick… oh and not to say about the money it will cost, I don’t know what they think, you have to work for things see with them over there and us giving they don’t really have to do anything…it’s different here you do have to work, I tell you some of the hardest working people are some of the illegals here they work very hard but I think they are used to it as they probably had to in their country as well they just make more here or are paid under the table..

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Ladies, all what I have read from you it’s true about the gift giving. The less educated generally don’t give gifts, it’s been like that over generations… the mothers don’t ask. But believe me most Arab women want gifts , ask for gifts and expect gifts.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
True it would be so different but him thinking it’s going to be so easy and quick… oh and not to say about the money it will cost, I don’t know what they think, you have to work for things see with them over there and us giving they don’t really have to do anything…it’s different here you do have to work, I tell you some of the hardest working people are some of the illegals here they work very hard but I think they are used to it as they probably had to in their country as well they just make more here or are paid under the table..
I agree, some of the illegals in USA work very hard, but I’m still in favor of them going over legally and pulling their part. We’ve done everything legally, paid taxes , as you would be expected to do if you brought your Tunisian guy. I’m pro-immigration… just legal. Once I was driving in Dallas, 2 Latino guys hit the back of me, I’m assuming they were illegal, didn’t have DL, insurance… nothing. I was was the one stuck paying for their mistake

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Th
The point im making is women are atill going and wiping these vile mens arses paying for all sending vast amounts off money ,buying cars scooters investing in invisible businesses !!!
These men don't even buy u a coffee but u see they have money!!!!
I stopped and refused marriage to him , why its not even a proper relationship if u look closely all one sided with your money ,these men are tighter than a ducks arse but expect you to be a free atm
U just think in end is this the life u want, they get everything u get f#### all ,that's the truth !!!
I stopped and walked away in end ,its not just us western women treat this vile way they also do it to tunisian women !!!!
This is it in a nutshell. They get everything they want, the target gets nothing. I’d like to hear of a marriage or relationship that’s ended well, are there any :confused: Their families especially mothers tell them don’t give that greedy sharmuta anything just to keep it in the family pot. Why yes, women buy these men villas, bikes, phones and what do they get once they’ve served their purpose? PTSD.

The thing is you don’t cop on until you or they leave. They have a way of keeping you on your toes, selling a dream. Then you read the small print. They only give if there’s something to be gained. Even a gift i wouldn’t trust they’d probably do it as part of the visa application. Well I am not Jesus to be sacrificing myself for other’s sins ...

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Th

This is it in a nutshell. They get everything they want, the target gets nothing. I’d like to hear of a marriage or relationship that’s ended well, are there any :confused: Their families especially mothers tell them don’t give that greedy sharmuta anything just to keep it in the family pot. Why yes, women buy these men villas, bikes, phones and what do they get once they’ve served their purpose? PTSD.

The thing is you don’t cop on until you or they leave. They have a way of keeping you on your toes, selling a dream. Then you read the small print. They only give if there’s something to be gained. Even a gift i wouldn’t trust they’d probably do it as part of the visa application. Well I am not Jesus to be sacrificing myself for other’s sins ...
I am certainly not going to be a martyr and sacrifice myself for the rat to get everything and then in the end I am left with nothing.
I can believe that a rat's mother will call us that , a greedy sharmuta, the truth is the rat son is a shameful scammer!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
You dare to mention cost off flight his gifts moneygram they go ballistic !!!
I find
in my country most tunisian man come here are lazy workers or they work but refuse to give the wife any money and send it home and then expect the wife still to pay him money for stuff for him !!!
There are houses full off tunisian divorced men crazy !!!
I will never pay again for any tunisian man ,they expect you to forever open your atm wether they are married to you or are working ,full off f####king bullshite and craziness !!!
Help your husband!! What we aint even married dum dum !!!!!!
Help ya wife ? My love please i have headache
Nothing else to say !!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I am certainly not going to be a martyr and sacrifice myself for the rat to get everything and then in the end I am left with nothing.
I can believe that a rat's mother will call us that , a greedy sharmuta, the truth is the rat son is a shameful scammer!
I truly believe the families and friends are behind most of their shite behaviour .. after all they are in constant contact and they all want a piece of the pie. Saying that they’re grown men if they wanted to treat us with honour they would have. Everything is a transaction to them. Nothing but a bunch of pimps and hookers!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Th

How dare the mother rat call us anything, they are more shamefull that the son !!!!
Shameful disgusting no morals and is not a real mother in the terms off a mother !!!
They pretend to like you because they know u won't serve them or be there slaves and they know your temporary so long as miney keeps coming in to her dirty hands ,she will smile and offer u cous cous but not green tea ,f###k off western woman your not worthy off my green tea .
They truly are shameless hitches off the family ,are the mother ratscammer !!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
How dare the mother rat call us anything, they are more shamefull that the son !!!!
Shameful disgusting no morals and is not a real mother in the terms off a mother !!!
They pretend to like you because they know u won't serve them or be there slaves and they know your temporary so long as miney keeps coming in to her dirty hands ,she will smile and offer u cous cous but not green tea ,f###k off western woman your not worthy off my green tea .
What,,,, ?!? No green tea for you?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I truly believe the families and friends are behind most of their shite behaviour .. after all they are in constant contact and they all want a piece of the pie. Saying that they’re grown men if they wanted to treat us with honour they would have. Everything is a transaction to them. Nothing but a bunch of pimps and hookers!
The rats don't respect anyone, they don't respect themselves actually.
yes, they are part of the plan, two faces one that is nice and another face that is backstabbing you any chance they get although it doesn't become that
apparent until the next time you are there.
The ex-rat told me he will send all his money over to Tunisia, what am I suppose to do pay everything and work myself to death just
so rat face can have it all his way. NO WAY
Talking about pimps and hookers LOL this is a free for all, highway robbery.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
@Starlight im lost ma’am, are you talking about Tunisian men and foreign wives?
I see it in my country tunisian men with western woman !!!
And i saw it in tunisia the men in charge off money and the wife haveing to sheeply ask for some money tunisian women too
Many said to me i will never marry a tunisian man to be controlled they said some sad disturbing stories and many fight to marry western man !!!
I saw it in many tunisian families but I don't say all tunisian men
Times are certainly changing but very slowly in tunisia for women !!!!+

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
The rats don't respect anyone, they don't respect themselves actually.
yes, they are part of the plan, two faces one that is nice and another face that is backstabbing you any chance they get although it doesn't become that
apparent until the next time you are there.
The ex-rat told me he will send all his money over to Tunisia, what am I suppose to do pay everything and work myself to death just
so rat face can have it all his way. NO WAY
Talking about pimps and hookers LOL this is a free for all, highway robbery.
Im so happy he's your ex wtf these rats are dam crazy ratcrappers !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You dare to mention cost off flight his gifts moneygram they go ballistic !!!
I find
in my country most tunisian man come here are lazy workers or they work but refuse to give the wife any money and send it home and then expect the wife still to pay him money for stuff for him !!!
There are houses full off tunisian divorced men crazy !!!
I will never pay again for any tunisian man ,they expect you to forever open your atm wether they are married to you or are working ,full off f####king bullshite and craziness !!!
Help your husband!! What we aint even married dum dum !!!!!!
Help ya wife ? My love please i have headache
Nothing else to say !!!
So true @Starlight lol I’m talking about the illegal Mexicans here they work hard probably send money home the thing I don’t like is they get paid under table don’t pay taxes but get insurance whereas I work insurance is unreal I just don’t have it I am not paying Obamacare (my ass) for others to have it for free or 40 dollars a mont pfffff I don’t see many Tunisians here

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I agree, some of the illegals in USA work very hard, but I’m still in favor of them going over legally and pulling their part. We’ve done everything legally, paid taxes , as you would be expected to do if you brought your Tunisian guy. I’m pro-immigration… just legal. Once I was driving in Dallas, 2 Latino guys hit the back of me, I’m assuming they were illegal, didn’t have DL, insurance… nothing. I was was the one stuck paying for their mistake
Me too just come legal! I agree

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I see the mothers as pathetic, they likely haven’t worked a day in their lives just sold off and popping out babies then not even bothering to raise them correctly. pimping out sons and daughters not teaching them manners or education, teaching them pure HATRED and manipulation. unleashing years of repression and resentment onto the women in the family, pretending to be sick and using emotional blackmail, instead of actually standing up for themselves...

And they have the audacity to sit there, HRH Duchess of freakin Cambridge, making demands and insults - never directly but passed on thru others. Honestly, the family tells you everything you need to know about the man you’re with! Regular families are the total opposite, warm, kind and maternal..

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
So true @Starlight lol I’m talking about the illegal Mexicans here they work hard probably send money home the thing I don’t like is they get paid under table don’t pay taxes but get insurance whereas I work insurance is unreal I just don’t have it I am not paying Obamacare (my ass) for others to have it for free or 40 dollars a mont pfffff I don’t see many Tunisians here
100% @Sabrina in NYC I held an executive position, I paid 45$ Insurance one 1st of month and on the 15th, I worked for German company, later USA company bought company and it jumped to 230$ 2 times a month… then you got people coming in everyday illegally and having these anchor babies with citizen women and never getting married, so they get paid underneath the table as you said and the “baby mama” getting the food stamps, the free housing, welfare…. It’s painful to pay 200$ at Whole Foods with cash and the person in front of you pulls out an EBT card and then proceeds to get in their new car.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
100% @Sabrina in NYC I held an executive position, I paid 45$ Insurance one 1st of month and on the 15th, I worked for German company, later USA company bought company and it jumped to 230$ 2 times a month… then you got people coming in everyday illegally and having these anchor babies with citizen women and never getting married, so they get paid underneath the table as you said and the “baby mama” getting the food stamps, the free housing, welfare…. It’s painful to pay 200$ at Whole Foods with cash and the person in front of you pulls out an EBT card and then proceeds to get in their new car.
Absolutely!! And another Trump was building the wall for a reason now the stupid VP can’t even find it:) moron

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I pay into my own health insurance plan, $207 a month then I look at these other baby mamas having all kinds of kids so they can get the child tax credit then social assistance and I don't get any breaks, its not fair. A mother can live on the child tax credit alone every month, and if she has six children that is a couple grand. I am ok and getting by but it could be better.

Last edited:

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I pay into my own health insurance plan, $207 a month then I look at these other baby mamas having all kinds of kids so they can get the child tax credit then social assistance and I don't get any breaks, its not fair. A mother can live on the child tax credit alone every month, and if she has six children that is a couple grand. I am ok and getting by but it could be better.
I completely understand how frustrating it is, they know how to play the system.