Welcome to TLR

No words to say....

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
So true @Starlight lol I’m talking about the illegal Mexicans here they work hard probably send money home the thing I don’t like is they get paid under table don’t pay taxes but get insurance whereas I work insurance is unreal I just don’t have it I am not paying Obamacare (my ass) for others to have it for free or 40 dollars a mont pfffff I don’t see many Tunisians here
Alot of illegals in the US do pay taxes as they believe it is a gateway to Citizenship.... Mexicans don't have it so easy as people believe in this country.... they work very hard for people who treat them like shit and screw them out of their pay..... they are not all good and they are not all bad.... every country has its cockroaches.... those people they look down upon and unfortunately Mexicans are that for the USA, along with Arabs, Blacks.... etc.... at least I can say the Mexicans I know come to this country to work and provide for their families by sneaking in instead of using a woman to get he wants.... not to say Mexicans don't do this as well.... our Citizenship doesn't give us the right to look down on the poor.... sure we have met some real Bastards .... but some people deserve a chance....

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Alot of illegals in the US do pay taxes as they believe it is a gateway to Citizenship.... Mexicans don't have it so easy as people believe in this country.... they work very hard for people who treat them like shit and screw them out of their pay..... they are not all good and they are not all bad.... every country has its cockroaches.... those people they look down upon and unfortunately Mexicans are that for the USA, along with Arabs, Blacks.... etc.... at least I can say the Mexicans I know come to this country to work and provide for their families by sneaking in instead of using a woman to get he wants.... not to say Mexicans don't do this as well.... our Citizenship doesn't give us the right to look down on the poor.... sure we have met some real Bastards .... but some people deserve a chance....
I agree I do not look down on anyone regardless race or anything else, why would anyone? Mexicans do work very hard I don’t know about them getting screwed out of pay, I think they are very smart with their money whether they send it home or build a home! Nobody is looking down on the poor, they are here which is fine just become legal simple that goes for anyone anywhere! Poor is everywhere! No need to look down on them that doesn’t make sense

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I don’t understand how you can pay taxes if you are illegal, just me??

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
My apologies I saw on line where unauthorized immigrants do pay taxes, that’s great then they are due what any American is due! Guess I’m talking about anyone that does not work yet collects welfare and government insurance . There are so many that can work yet don’t but collect this, I’m-talking about legals too Americans whomever

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
I don’t understand how you can pay taxes if you are illegal, just me??
In the US some illegals do pay taxes, as I said before because they believe it will better their chances to stay in this country. But if you are in the country illegally you can not recieve food stamp benefits or welfare unless you are receiving that for a child who is a legal citizen. It is true so many taking advantage of the system.... and it sucks when you drag your ass out of bed to work just to be able to afford that steak at the grocery when someone else can pull out a card and get it for free.... but there are people out there who truly need it and for that reason we I feel lucky to have been born in this country.... I respect everyone's opinions on this website.... I'm not always right .... just sharing how I feel...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
In the US some illegals do pay taxes, as I said before because they believe it will better their chances to stay in this country. But if you are in the country illegally you can not recieve food stamp benefits or welfare unless you are receiving that for a child who is a legal citizen. It is true so many taking advantage of the system.... and it sucks when you drag your ass out of bed to work just to be able to afford that steak at the grocery when someone else can pull out a card and get it for free.... but there are people out there who truly need it and for that reason we I feel lucky to have been born in this country.... I respect everyone's opinions on this website.... I'm not always right .... just sharing how I feel...
You always have those type of people everywhere they just work the system and ruin it for some. It’s not right!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Well the begging bowls out again !!! now asked to help him out in eid , tired off constantly blocking him so iv left him there in messages to beg alone !!!
I know his father will have made thousands off dinas with the sheep at eid and he always helps, so it time the greedy father paid his son not ###### me !!!
Why beg me the moran i walked away i have no responsibility to him !!
But the things he comes up with that he needs money for is a joke , and yes its me laughing this time .
Because the truth is I have not one ounce off feelings left for the rat ,he took all that away and im happy he did .
He says he loves me haha funny that in many ways !!
Wants to marry me nah ratshitter marry yourself you arragant shitter !!
But still craves his dinas from me NO NO LA LA !!!! do ask daddy he just made a few thousands with his sheepy !!!
my atm is closed to you !!!
My heart has removed the rat tracks you stamped there !!!
No longer have any feelings for ya you removed them with your abuse !!!
No longer hell you gave me
But heaven now with peace !!!
Closed the door on you and permanent locked it !!!!
You will never open it up ever again !!!
My life is full off peace tranquility and you rat won't disturb it !!!
Ya can call ya can message ya can cam call !!!!
My answer is silence !!!
I love the control i took back from you !!!
I love myself 100% and you 0%
Get in your sewage filled tiny brain you are not in my life any more ratty!!!!
You will recieve lots from me in way off lots off nothing !!!
Because to me you are nothing!!
Aggressive manipulater
Mental abuser
Violent angry moran
Narrsatic piece off shite
Liar
Theif
Cheater
Arrogant maniac
Begger
Scrounger
These are not just my rat but all rats !!!
Now that's what you will see when God turns on his light to make you see the rats in their lost power !!!
Yes powerful you are now, you can say NO LA !!!!! dont let THE RATSHITTERS take it away NO MORE !!!!
CLOSE THE DOOR LOCK FIRMLY NEVER OPEN
F####K OFF RATSUM !!!!
Crazy begging rstscum embarrasing shameful no morals you rat and your shwmeful family
Soon to be exposed!!!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Well the begging bowls out again !!! now asked to help him out in eid , tired off constantly blocking him so iv left him there in messages to beg alone !!!
I know his father will have made thousands off dinas with the sheep at eid and he always helps, so it time the greedy father paid his son not ###### me !!!
But the things he comes up with that he needs money for is a joke , and yes its me laughing this time .
Because the truth is I have not one ounce off feelings left for the rat ,he took all that away and im happy he did .
But still craves his dinas from me NO NO LA LA !!!! do ask daddy he just made a few thousands with his sheepy !!!
My answer is silence !!!
Aggressive manipulater
Mental abuser
Violent angry moran
Liar
Theif
Cheater
Arrogant maniac
Begger
Scrounger
Now that's what you will see when God turns on his light to make you see the rats in their lost power !!!
Yes powerful you are now, you can say NO LA !!!!! dont let THE RATSHITTERS take it away NO MORE !!!!
F####K OFF RATSUM !!!!
Crazy begging rstscum embarrasing shameful no morals you rat and your shwmeful family
Soon to be exposed!!!!!
Next time he tries to steal from you explain one simple thing to the hypocrite. In the Holy Quran it states anyone that steals 1/4 of a gold dinar is due to have his/ her hands cut off. This is the truth and some countries steal practice this according to Islam,. That’s why the robbery is almost non existent … who wants right hand and fingers gone?!? Well he can call it what he wants… this goes for all the rats using women , it’s stealing and I believe it’s waaaaay past the 1/4 of a gold dinar. The only time this is looked over it is the person is starving, which none of them are in the streets. And most importantly… it doesn’t say anywhere it’s ok if person is non believer! So yea!!! Food for thought. Some nice response for you future begging :)

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
My answer is silence !!!
Aggressive manipulater
Mental abuser
Violent angry moran
Liar
Theif
Cheater
Arrogant maniac
Begger
Scrounger
F####K OFF RATSUM !!!!
Soon to be exposed!!!!!
Yep as expected and right on schedule the begging has started. It just goes to show they don’t ever turn over a new leaf. You’d think with you leaving he’d actually get a grip and reflect on all his wrongdoing nope more of the same. Unbelievable :speechless:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Next time he tries to steal from you explain one simple thing to the hypocrite. In the Holy Quran it states anyone that steals 1/4 of a gold dinar is due to have his/ her hands cut off. This is the truth and some countries steal practice this according to Islam,. That’s why the robbery is almost non existent … who wants right hand and fingers gone?!? Well he can call it what he wants… this goes for all the rats using women , it’s stealing and I believe it’s waaaaay past the 1/4 of a gold dinar. The only time this is looked over it is the person is starving, which none of them are in the streets. And most importantly… it doesn’t say anywhere it’s ok if person is non believer! So yea!!! Food for thought. Some nice response for you future begging :)
He won't get anything begging scamming stealing call it what you like its wrong off theses rats !!!
I saw in Russia a poor boy stole food for his ill mum he got 5 years in prison a seriosly bad prison when he gets to 16 he will go to a man's prison to serve the rest off his sentence !!!!, i cried my eyes out at this and the rats get #### all !!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
The rats are mental retards born with missing chromosomes that rectify behavioural problems !!!
They are f####ing Majnun crazy like a species unknown to humans till now .
Bordering on interbreeding with cousins!!
I once watched a film stepford wifes with my mum well this is the Stepford tunisian rats all same clothes attitude hairstyles smell drama behavior abuse drama and acting and big noses little zibibis cut too much off in circumcision probley parents sold off zibibis for dinas go on cut off 2 inches maybe 4 that's 70 dinas thats a joke by the way !! in medina it dam scared the life out off me thought I was seeing things!! too much sun I thought f###ing hell millions off tunisian rats all looking same !!! Haha wow that's deffo interbreeding even his female cousin looked like him wow !!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
My answer is silence !!!
Aggressive manipulater
Mental abuser
Violent angry moran
Liar
Theif
Cheater
Arrogant maniac
Begger
Scrounger
F####K OFF RATSUM !!!!
Soon to be exposed!!!!!
Takes time after these relationships but you finally come around to the realization of what they are and how they really fooled us! I’m glad to see you are there! The silence they do hate, they hate being ignored after e we gave them all the time in the world before… when it’s finally over I don’t see how they could expect anymore from us…. But they do, sometimes it’s like they never listen to our side of the conversation, perhaps it’s something they just don’t want to hear like “it’s over I don’t love you” they seem to always be looking for that little crack that they can maybe slip thru. But once the damage is done it’s done! Glad you are getting better!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
@Aisha1 , Its good to find out about that but the rats when caught out in a lie about money will say it was a gift or gifts of money.
they always have a lame excuse for all they do.
My ex-rat when I got back was searching for more money from me and said that he acted as a tour guide for me so I should pay him more.
Who benefited from me being there in the first place? The rat benefitted and to ask for more??
And I refused and his answer was he could roam the streets and meet up with Russian women ( no offense to Russian women by me), and I said go ahead lower yourself to that level then.
I showed someone in the family the messages and they couldn't believe it.
Anyways I cut the rat out of my life, at least I earn the money I keep now for my son and I.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
@Aisha1 , Its good to find out about that but the rats when caught out in a lie about money will say it was a gift or gifts of money.
My ex-rat when I got back was searching for more money from me and said that he acted as a tour guide for me so I should pay him more.
Who benefited from me being there in the first place? The rat benefitted and to ask for more??
And I refused and his answer was he could roam the streets and meet up with Russian women ( no offense to Russian women by me), and I said go ahead lower yourself to that level then.
Anyways I cut the rat out of my life, at least I earn the money I keep now for my son and I.
A dam tour guide thats a new one !!! tour guide my backside where to coffee medinas atm ,wow seriously the bullshit is still flowing from there drains off a mouth retards !!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
That’s just the thing, he can say all day and night it’s a gift, but he knows and more importantly Allah knows it was taken/ stolen in deceit and lies. Nothing he said was true, you are not his mother or anyone over him as for a caregiver, he’s lazy and miserable in the eyes of Islam to lie to woman and take money from her, hard earned money. These guys make me sick

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
A dam tour guide thats a new one !!! tour guide my backside where to coffee medinas atm ,wow seriously the bullshit is still flowing from there drains off a mouth retards !!!!
I know its ridiculous, if I had not have screenshotted or saved messages nobody would believe the outrageous things the rat has said and done.
But when you do show his family members the facts, photos, statements they all still believe he is a good man LOL
And I can prove fraud as well, I have receipts, statements and as the banks in Tunisia do not have affiliation with Canada I had to take out of my credit card
and there were charges on top of every transaction made.
So it baffles my brain how I owe him anything for this opportunistic rat's [email protected]@
So he owes me but is it worth it to go to Tunisia to act against him because I will never get blood out of a stone.
But one thing for sure and this does not affect me at all here in Canada, he should fix what he did with the documents for the sham marriage.
Because I was more than fair the rat should fix what he did, he gave a backhander with my money to the judge for this sham wedding thinking that I could fix it by getting a fraudulent document in Canada later.
Amongst the criminal things that he did to me, and God can see everything he and his family owe me a big apology that I know I will never get.
But ladies, I will always be a good person with a good heart to my family and friends.
He has had 20 plus years being a scammer, I am surprised no other victims have come forward but me.

Last edited:

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I’ve seriously thought about starting consultation agency for English speaking women coming to Tunisia involved with a man. Help with basic cost of everything from lodging, cost of electronics, doctors bills… anything really.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Tour guide please,…. What a jerk you paid for that and so much more! If this is what you paid for you were robbed..

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I know its ridiculous, if I had not have screenshotted or saved messages nobody would believe the outrageous things the rat has said and done.
But when you do show his family members the facts, photos, statements they all still believe he is a good man LOL
And I can prove fraud as well, I have receipts, statements and as the banks in Tunisia do not have affiliation with Canada I had to take out of my credit card
and there were charges on top of every transaction made.
So it baffles my brain how I owe him anything for this opportunistic rat's [email protected]@
So he owes me but is it worth it to go to Tunisia to act against him because I will never get blood out of a stone.
But one thing for sure and this does not affect me at all here in Canada, he should fix what he did with the documents for the sham marriage.
Because I was more than fair the rat should fix what he did, he gave a backhander with my money to the judge for this sham wedding thinking that I could fix it by getting a fraudulent document in Canada later.
Amongst the criminal things that he did to me, and God can see everything he owes me an apology that I know I will never get.
But ladies, I will always be a good person with a good heart to my family and friends.
At least you still have a good heart he can’t take that away!!!! Just toward him as deserved