Welcome to TLR

Online rat? Is he a scam?

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Pussycatz, do not fear to lose actually your Zied to another tunisian woman, as he is not a very good catch (yet) on the tunisian wedding market and will be all yours untill you give him the good value, meaning money and papers to UK.
As far as the european wedding market is concerned, he'll have problems to find another gullible woman like you, but you never know, some other woman might be quicker to get him access to Europe.
Also, please understand that good looks and succes with the ladies is in no way considered in Tunisia as a "serious plus" on the wedding market...only money and belongings do count there. According to tunisian standards he is still an insignificant loser.
Also please stop comparing tunisian society and life to the european ones, they're lightyears apart from each other. Do you seriously think that Zied would have been interested in you if you would have been church owl poor and a tunisian lady...???!!! Of course not.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Pussycatz, do not fear to lose actually your Zied to another tunisian woman, as he is not a very good catch (yet) on the tunisian wedding market and will be all yours untill you give him the good value, meaning money and papers to UK.
As far as the european wedding market is concerned, he'll have problems to find another gullible woman like you, but you never know, some other woman might be quicker to get him access to Europe.
Also, please understand that good looks and succes with the ladies is in no way considered in Tunisia as a "serious plus" on the wedding market...only money and belongings do count there. According to tunisian standards he is still an insignificant loser.
Also please stop comparing tunisian society and life to the european ones, they're lightyears apart from each other. Do you seriously think that Zied would have been interested in you if you would have been church owl poor and a tunisian lady...???!!! Of course not.
That's reassuring. Are you speaking from experience?

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Stop wasting your time and hard earned cash on this loser!!!! He will never achieve the 90 points! Do you want to lose more money for a no answer????
I’ll seek legal advice. There are capped fees for immigration Lawyers once Lockdown is over I will review which ones are bona fide. This a loyalty testing period. I haven’t sent any money since my return. I will need it for fees. If it fails they will take it to appeal. There has to be Legal and reasonable cause for denial. I hope ta worth it in the end but if not at least I tried.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll seek legal advice. There are capped fees for immigration Lawyers once Lockdown is over I will review which ones are bona fide. This a loyalty testing period. I haven’t sent any money since my return. I will need it for fees. If it fails they will take it to appeal. There has to be Legal and reasonable cause for denial. I hope ta worth it in the end but if not at least I tried.
I'm sure somebody has been sending him money :snore: :snore::whistle:

MH x