Welcome to TLR

Opinions please

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
The song will smiths cousin is always dancing to on fresh prince… Tom Jones. I can’t take my eyes off of you… engelbert…. Hhhhhh ayyy the name!!! When I took my grandmother to see him all the older women were just dying from love, my grandmother actually told me “ go to the stage since you are young he will give you his handkerchief “…… yes handkerchief!!!
“Can’t take my eyes off of you” : yes, @Aisha1, I do know this song! However, it has to be another version, not Engelbert’s original song, because it’s a woman who sings it. Still now I can say I know at least one song of the great Engelbert Humperdinck (gosh, this name kills me, I had to check several times to make sure I spelled it right!) Yayy!

La vie en rose

Junior Rat Expert
Ya know really there is no being nice to them they mistake it for feelings I know all that you ladies say is absolutely correct !!! I will have to deal with it sooner then later for sure …. I feel I’m leading him on , but I’m his mind he’s winning…hmmmmm NO
Hate to say it but you are not leading him on. Since he has no skin in the game so to speak, he can‘t be lead on. He doesn’t care how you feel about him overall, he is interested only in keeping you talking to him. Until you keep talking he knows there is still a chance of him getting something out of you in the future. If anyone is being lead on is you, because you seem blindsided by this creature. Not judging, just pointing out something obvious to an outsider.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hate to say it but you are not leading him on. Since he has no skin in the game so to speak, he can‘t be lead on. He doesn’t care how you feel about him overall, he is interested only in keeping you talking to him. Until you keep talking he knows there is still a chance of him getting something out of you in the future. If anyone is being lead on is you, because you seem blindsided by this creature. Not judging, just pointing out something obvious to an outsider.
Thank you I think I realize that, just an extension of his and their game!!

La vie en rose

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you I think I realize that, just an extension of his and their game!!
Glad you took my response the way it was meant to be. Would hate to hurt your feelings while trying to help Sabrina. It is very hard to see things clearly when you are in the middle of the situation, much easier to look at things rationally from an outsider point of view. And you are correct, he is playing the end game, hoping to pull you back in, don’t let it happen.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Glad you took my response the way it was meant to be. Would hate to hurt your feelings while trying to help Sabrina. It is very hard to see things clearly when you are in the middle of the situation, much easier to look at things rationally from an outsider point of view. And you are correct, he is playing the end game, hoping to pull you back in, don’t let it happen.
Believe me I appreciate anything I hear from you ladies! I don’t know it all but I know alot since reading here!! I really see the game so clear, and I still do not believe a word he says, these guys do not change, they just want you to think they change. The only ones that have changed is us, there is no way I want to go back to that !