Welcome to TLR

Opinions please

Britishgirl2015

This page is dedicated to Tunisian Love Rats, I agree with you that there are always the exception Bitishgirl2015 however when you read the experiences which incidentally there are more bad ones than good ones, is to point out to those ladies who have been scammed by these love rats.
We’re also reading of ladies who have Tunisians husbands and they’re doing ok and we love to read their experiences also.
Having a long distance relationship is not easy and a lot of trust is involved.
You have seen both side of the coin and we’ll love to read your experiences x
I understand where you girls are coming from, obviously there are people who are scammed by meeting online, and I really do feel for them cause its absolutely awful too be treated so bad. All I was just trying too to say not all relationship where you have met online turn out to be bad. I experienced such a bad relationship with my ex from Tunisia a few years ago that all the red flags stood out a mile all the love rat shit you could think of and it really did break me, but it had too happen to make me stronger and wiser. Fast forward a few years later and my current partner treats me the total opposite. We have a very good and honest relationship where I feel safe and can trust again. Who knows what the future will hold for us, but he treats me well and can see he got nothing but good intentions towards me. That's all I can ask for x

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I understand where you girls are coming from, obviously there are people who are scammed by meeting online, and I really do feel for them cause its absolutely awful too be treated so bad. All I was just trying too to say not all relationship where you have met online turn out to be bad. I experienced such a bad relationship with my ex from Tunisia a few years ago that all the red flags stood out a mile all the love rat shit you could think of and it really did break me, but it had too happen to make me stronger and wiser. Fast forward a few years later and my current partner treats me the total opposite. We have a very good and honest relationship where I feel safe and can trust again. Who knows what the future will hold for us, but he treats me well and can see he got nothing but good intentions towards me. That's all I can ask for x
Does he live with you in the UK?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
@Britishgirl2015, personally I would not invest again the second time with one
Too much at stake financially, emotionally and every other way.
If I see someone who tells us that they are being abused, used or taken advantage are we going to tell them its ok
go ahead suit yourself with the rat.
I can't do that deep in my heart, to see another woman get destroyed by a rat.
Sorry but I don't buy into it, and that's my opinion.
Can I just say I am happy for you, the first time was a nightmare with a rat and
the second time you are brave and time will tell, who knows if your Tunisian man will change.
Just saying, not saying it will.
I gave my ex-rat 6 years, and all was good at first now forward in time he took
just about everything dear to me.
So its playing a game of Russian Roulette, never knowing what could await you with another rat.
Rather take my chances with someone who lives where I live, the risk is not as bad!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Not every Tunisian you meet online is bad hun, these women say this who have had a bad relationship. But there's some couples who have met online and have had good and honest relationships. So don't let this put you off x
Only bad when they start hiding things from you asking for money on a daily basis lying about circumstances to get the money having multiple accounts and SIM cards yeah then I’d say they are bad

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Not everyone is a bad one tho hun you cant judge everyone the same
We have a saying that not one finger print is the same, basically we can’t judge the group of them because this 1 did bad. I agree with this 100 percent, not all Tunisian men are bad or online dating is not all bad; I married Tunisian opposed to a man from my country. But, most of these women are coming to this site because of the things that just don’t sit right with them and these women are here to help and give honest opinions if they see consistency from their horrible experience.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
But I can judge them if they say and do bad things, by their character.
One can forgive one mistake maybe a few but a lot of the rats keep doing it over and over.
These Tunisians the majority of them searched us out for a visa and so much else.
That's the reason they pick victims in foreign countries because of their nationality and how easy the process would be for a visa in a country.
They don't just say hey I pick you because I want a real relationship, they have a plan for themselves.
if the rats had their choice they would naturally pick their own Tunisian woman
So the rats judge us too!
Oh they say " Oh you western women are too liberal" or "materialistic" yet they benefit from us victims.
And we are not all the same neither but they still judge us.
Judge us by our past, judge by age everything you can think of.
Actually they are very judgmental.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
If they meet a European lady no matter if she was born in another country but has any of Europe country’s citenzenship that won’t make any difference to the rat bcz he can also get visa to stay in her adopted country, because of her, so it doesn’t necessarily need to be a lady born in Britain, France, Germany you name it.
As long as his lady has a citenzenship from that country that’s all that matters to him!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Not all Tunisian men are judged harshly here. There are Tunisian men who are members and their input is very appreciated and valued.

This forum is to inform potential victims about bezness rats. Women who are in a relationship -or about to be- with a man met online come here because they have questions and are not sure if things are quite right. Most likely, they have doubts for a reason and they don’t need to hear that “not all Tunisian men online are bad” but rather “while some are sincere, most Tunisian men online talking to foreign women have bad motives. »

This is the harsh truth and reminding them to stay on their guards and to not ignore the red flags is the honest thing to say. It will help them more than giving them statements that are nice to hear but that may encourage them to stay on Lala Land and not be watchful.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I’m glad you were able to trust again but honestly for me I’m so far away from Tunisia I don’t think I would ever attempt another relationship with one, long distance relationships are very difficult plus mine was very dishonest, we talk now but even talking I really find it hard to believe anything he says…. He did this not me, I have talked with Tunisian men and a couple lie a couple don’t but r are not in a relationship so I don’t care.. but I hate a lie

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I’m glad you were able to trust again but honestly for me I’m so far away from Tunisia I don’t think I would ever attempt another relationship with one, long distance relationships are very difficult plus mine was very dishonest, we talk now but even talking I really find it hard to believe anything he says…. He did this not me, I have talked with Tunisian men and a couple lie a couple don’t but r are not in a relationship so I don’t care.. but I hate a lie
Why don't you just stop talking to him @Sabrina? If I was you I couldn't... I would be angry all day with each word he tells me because it's all lies . It's not good for your health and sanity. You still feel sorry for him in a humane way I understand that but seriously Sabrina would you like it in real life? Somebody who is telling you lies each day?

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina you’re such a loving nature person, be strong and stop feeling sorry for this guy, you’re hurting yourself, BE STRONG xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Why don't you just stop talking to him @Sabrina? If I was you I couldn't... I would be angry all day with each word he tells me because it's all lies . It's not good for your health and sanity. You still feel sorry for him in a humane way I understand that but seriously Sabrina would you like it in real life? Somebody who is telling you lies each day?
Surprisingly I’m not angry all day, just when something comes up that reminds me of before, it does affect me when he keeps talking about one thing over and over he knows I’ve changed so much! No I will not have someone tell me lies, it doesn’t hurt me he catches hell a lot for even reminding me but it does not ruin my day like before in out him on ignore when I don’t feel like talking..! It’s strange I don’t know how many more way I could tell him I don’t love him . Crazy that I feel sorry for him!!! But I know it will come to an end surely ! ? ! Got more he talks, I listen that’s all

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina you’re such a loving nature person, be strong and stop feeling sorry for this guy, you’re hurting yourself, BE STRONG xx
I f do believe he knows that is my weakness, I’m kind but I take absolutely no crap from him! Like before he absolutely knows this! He can’t make my love come back he says over and over he never thought it would be this hard for him ! I keep reminding him I’m strong I don’t need him? I ask him did you expect me to stay still? I let him know I’m not like his brothers gf that is waiting, NO. I think he learned from that situation this is how women are, treat them bad and they will be there to take them back….nope he messed with the wrong women…I am strong enough to know I don’t ever want to be in that situation ever.!!!!!

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
....! It’s strange I don’t know how many more way I could tell him I don’t love him . Crazy that I feel sorry for him!!! But I know it will come to an end surely ! ? !

It doesn't mater how many times you tell him - in Tunisian culture actions really do speak louder than words.

The fact that you still speak with him is showing him that this credit card might just work again one day.

It will only come to an end when YOU end it - they NEVER trash a credit card

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It doesn't mater how many times you tell him - in Tunisian culture actions really do speak louder than words.

The fact that you still speak with him is showing him that this credit card might just work again one day.

It will only come to an end when YOU end it - they NEVER trash a credit card
This is true! But maybe when he realizes the credit card does not work anymore he will leave…cause his stories do not work anymore!

Last edited:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Yes Sabrina, stop feeling sorry for him , you seem like a lovely human who deserves the best in life and relationships.

Tell him to close the door from the outside, I did and now all that pestering and annoying messages has stopped, i'm contemplating naming, shaming and putting him in the gallery too :thumbsup:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
This is true! But maybe when he realizes the credit card does not work anymore he will leave…cause his stories do not work anymore!

No. As long as there is there is communication there is a chance it will work again. He won't stop trying.

Even when a credit card is completely lost and useless to them they will still periodically come looking for it to try to use it again.

Only you can stop it.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Rats have no feelings or care how you feel and they never leave in fact they don't leave you in peace once you decide to block. You know the game he plays Sabrina it's been a few times you blocked him and unblocked him so in his mind you are still interested in him. He doesn't care you don't answer his conversations immediately he probably has another victim on the side line waiting. You are his ex he will keep talking to you as a back up if the other victim fails to give what he wants. You are a sensible caring woman take back the power and let this looser go

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Rats have no feelings or care how you feel and they never leave in fact they don't leave you in peace once you decide to block. You know the game he plays Sabrina it's been a few times you blocked him and unblocked him so in his mind you are still interested in him. He doesn't care you don't answer his conversations immediately he probably has another victim on the side line waiting. You are his ex he will keep talking to you as a back up if the other victim fails to give what he wants. You are a sensible caring woman take back the power and let this looser go
Spot on!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You are right I know!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes Sabrina, stop feeling sorry for him , you seem like a lovely human who deserves the best in life and relationships.

Tell him to close the door from the outside, I did and now all that pestering and annoying messages has stopped, i'm contemplating naming, shaming and putting him in the gallery too :thumbsup:
I hate the way I feel bad for someone when I know the truth, but it’s me, it does get annoying I don’t like having to talk to my phone all the time! Remember when we did not mind that? Even though I don’t mind talking to Him I am sure a plan is brewing in his mind! It’s unfortunate the only way to get rid of them is to block..block block, they cannot appreciate a friendship they can’t appreciate the fact that one is good without them after they tear the relationship apart. I know what I have to do it’s obvious! Because I do really like my freedom!!!!!! I do not want a man in my life just a friend and I have one here we are friends we go eat we message and talk it’s like a girlfriend but he’s a guy……..unless he crosses the line, hope he doesn’t

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I hate the way I feel bad for someone when I know the truth, but it’s me, it does get annoying I don’t like having to talk to my phone all the time! Remember when we did not mind that? Even though I don’t mind talking to Him I am sure a plan is brewing in his mind! It’s unfortunate the only way to get rid of them is to block..block block, they cannot appreciate a friendship they can’t appreciate the fact that one is good without them after they tear the relationship apart. I know what I have to do it’s obvious! Because I do really like my freedom!!!!!! I do not want a man in my life just a friend and I have one here we are friends we go eat we message and do on it’s like a girlfriend but he’s a guy……..unless he crosses the line, hope he doesn’t
Sabrina if I couldn’t cope with being nice to him my only option will be BLOCK, some ppl just don’t get the message pffff.
He can press your buttons and that’s kindness.
Xx

Ps: he doesn’t want friendship, we already know these rats prefer their own friends, he is NOT your friend xx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Sabrina if I couldn’t cope with being nice to him my only option will be BLOCK, some ppl just don’t get the message pffff.
He can press your buttons and that’s kindness.
Xx

Ps: he doesn’t want friendship, we already know these rats prefer their own friends, he is NOT your friend xx
I would never give the rat any control over me what so ever, so block, block and delete

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
.....they cannot appreciate a friendship they can’t appreciate the fact that one is good without them after they tear the relationship apart....

From his side there was no relationship to tear apart. Just him and a cash machine that gave out money in return for love words.
He doesn't want to be friends with the cash machine, he doesn't care if the cash machine is doing good or not - he just wants it to start working again.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I hate the way I feel bad for someone when I know the truth, but it’s me, it does get annoying I don’t like having to talk to my phone all the time! Remember when we did not mind that? Even though I don’t mind talking to Him I am sure a plan is brewing in his mind! It’s unfortunate the only way to get rid of them is to block..block block, they cannot appreciate a friendship they can’t appreciate the fact that one is good without them after they tear the relationship apart. I know what I have to do it’s obvious! Because I do really like my freedom!!!!!! I do not want a man in my life just a friend and I have one here we are friends we go eat we message and talk it’s like a girlfriend but he’s a guy……..unless he crosses the line, hope he doesn’t
Why don't you mute him first ( if we're talking WhatsApp), like ease yourself away from his contact?

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
From his side there was no relationship to tear apart. Just him and a cash machine that gave out money in return for love words.
He doesn't want to be friends with the cash machine, he doesn't care if the cash machine is doing good or not - he just wants it to start working again.
This is precisely it, not one f**k given if you are unwell, tired, exhausted, a bit or a lot busy......you're the bank manager with the keys to the goodies he needs ( and I dont mean sex)

Last edited: