Welcome to TLR

Oral sex?

T

tar

What is the veiw of islam surrounding oral sex? for both the man and his wife?
Hope someone can answer this for me, maybe Etoyoc ;)
x x

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
What is the veiw of islam surrounding oral sex? for both the man and his wife?
Hope someone can answer this for me, maybe Etoyoc ;)
x x

Certainly:

---------------------------------------
Respected scholars of Islam, As-Salamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakatuh. I have a question that perplexes my mind, and I want you to clarify. What is the Islamic stance on oral sex between the husband and his wife?

Wa`alykum As-Salaamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, thank you so much for your concerns about your religion and Allah

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
Oral sex is permitted.

Your wives are your tilth; go, then, unto your tilth as you may desire, but first provide something for your souls, and remain conscious of God, and know that you are destined to meet Him. And give glad tidings unto those who believe. 2:223

W

WouldI

That's, despite that oral sex is not Haram, it is completely disgusting and does not conform to the pure taste and decency of a Muslim personality.

Here, it should be noted that one of the main objectives of Shari`ah is to safeguard the life of people and keep them healthy. Based on this, if it is scientifically proven that oral sex or such practices cause mouth cancer or form a danger on the health of a person who practices it, then it becomes totally prohibited.

Bullcr*p :D:D:D

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
I didn't even see Etoyocs post.

Oral sex is NOT disgusting and does NOT go against the decency of Muslims.

It is something that can be practiced and enjoyed by both partners, and can be done alone or in addition to actual penetrative sex.

W

WouldI

It is something that can be practiced and enjoyed by both partners, and can be done alone or in addition to actual penetrative sex.

Yes indeedy! :w::D

W

WildCat

And it's up to the partners to decide if it's disgusting or not!! In Islam point of view, oral sex is permitted as long as both agree, and that the husband does not force his wife to do it for him.

W

WouldI

You beat me to it!!!! The thread that is not the oral sex.... ::AngeL:::D

W

WouldI

The sexual position formerly known as the "69" is now called the "96". Due to inflation, the cost of eating out has gone up. :D:D:D

W

WouldI

Yes - I blame Google - he made me do it ::AngeL:::D
No ban woody nor chick :no::no: we are spamtastic :D

A

ArabChick

::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance:: ::pdance::

Beansontoast

Major Ratslayer
Never seen this thread before!!!!! What have I been missing!!! Only saw it through following Bee around:D :D:D

If I copy and paste how do I get the thread translated into German...a bit of light chatter for A tonight:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

T

TunisiaMoon

Oral sex is permitted.

Your wives are your tilth; go, then, unto your tilth as you may desire, but first provide something for your souls, and remain conscious of God, and know that you are destined to meet Him. And give glad tidings unto those who believe. 2:223

::AngeL:: I, as usual remain quiet and stay out of the norty conversations ::AngeL::

A

anya

> > One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps
his
> > wife
> > on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over
and
> > says:
> > I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I
want
> > to
> > stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep.
A
few
> > minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This
time he
> > whispers
> > in her ear: "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too????

Beansontoast

Major Ratslayer
One day a man went on a business trip to Florida.

He had saw this hooker and he asked "How much for a hand job?"

The hooker replied "100 Bucks"

The man said "100 Bucks, That's a lot of goddamn money"

So the hooker pulled him to the side and said "See that Mercedes, I paid for that by giving hand jobs."

So he gave her the money and received the best hand he had ever had.

The next day he sees her and asks "How much for a head job?"

She said "200 dollars"

"200 dollars that's a lot of money"

She pulled him to the side and said "You see that yacht by the pier, I paid for that yacht by giving head jobs."

So he gives her the money, and get the best head job of his life

On hist last day in Florida he returns to the hooker and says "The hand job was good, the head job was great how much for the whole package."

"1000 dollars'

"1000 dollars that's a lot of goddamn money"

So she pulled him to side and said "You see that island, I could afford that if i had a pu**y!"

Beansontoast

Major Ratslayer
A guy goes to hell and is met by the devil, who explains that the punishments are changed every thousand years and he is to select his first punishment.

First room has a young guy on the wall being whipped. The new guy not keen on this asks to see the next room.

The next room has a middle aged guy being tortured with fire. The new guy immediately asks to see the third room.

It has a really old guy chained to the wall getting a blow job from a gorgeous blonde. The guy jumps at the chance and takes the room. The devil walks into the room taps the blonde on the shoulder and says "okay, stop now, you've been relieved".

Mystery

Inactive
My understanding is that if both adults are in agreement it's not Haram.
However good luck putting that infested stump in your mouth.

Government health warning oral sex between a western woman and a north African rat Will kill you not from the size but from sti, HIV and d ick rot.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
My understanding is that if both adults are in agreement it's not Haram.
However good luck putting that infested stump in your mouth.

Government health warning oral sex between a western woman and a north African rat Will kill you not from the size but from sti, HIV and d ick rot.
:Not Worthy::Not Worthy::Not Worthy:

F

Former Member 4

Oral sex is NOT at any rate haram.
Also, avoid reading "Fatwa's" on internet. most of them are BS and just come from bunch of crazy people who call themselves scholars.
Quran is the only reliable source of islam, Even the Sunna is not fully authentic (i wont debate this here, it will take hours to explain the whole thing).

In Quran nothing is Haram except gay sex. Even anal sex is not clearly forbidden (and im not talking about Hadith, im only talking about Quran).

So to resume, enjoy having sex.

On a personal note, i tend to avoid Oral Sex or Sex in general before getting to know the partner. Some of you have an idea about rat's hygien and tunisian women arent that different when it comes to this...

So.. i usually wait for some time and get to know the other person first.

Last edited by a moderator: