Welcome to TLR

Oral sex?

milala

Ratslayer
Some Muslims think it's haram to have a bit oral haha .
I really believe they all rats are bisexual, ! They do both, Think about how much they love anal. They have no feelings of love. So what is sex for them. I t is just sex, They don’t care!,,,,,,, Wtf is wrong with me. I still think about the good times with that piece of shit! I can’t even date now. This is the first time I have admitted that, I need counseling,

Mystery

Inactive
Oral sex is NOT at any rate haram.
Also, avoid reading "Fatwa's" on internet. most of them are BS and just come from bunch of crazy people who call themselves scholars.
Quran is the only reliable source of islam, Even the Sunna is not fully authentic (i wont debate this here, it will take hours to explain the whole thing).

In Quran nothing is Haram except gay sex. Even anal sex is not clearly forbidden (and im not talking about Hadith, im only talking about Quran).

So to resume, enjoy having sex.

On a personal note, i tend to avoid Oral Sex or Sex in general before getting to know the partner. Some of you have an idea about rat's hygien and tunisian women arent that different when it comes to this...

So.. i usually wait for some time and get to know the other person first.

I'd rather go buy a rampant rabbit from Ann summers.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I really believe they all rats are bisexual, ! They do both, Think about how much they love anal. They have no feelings of love. So what is sex for them. I t is just sex, They don’t care!,,,,,,, Wtf is wrong with me. I still think about the good times with that piece of shit! I can’t even date now. This is the first time I have admitted that, I need counseling,

There is nothing wrong with you!

That's a very brave step you have taken and admitting you need counselling is the first stage in your recovery.

It's taken me 8 years to get that far and admit I need professional help - not entirely my rats fault but quodos to you as I know how hard it is to face these things.

There is nothing wrong with you - you trusted, you loved and you cared.

Don't stop being you.

Much love MH x

A

AmberHeart

Nothing wrong with you, it’s a natural effect to narcissistic abuse, accepting it was a scam is not easy. The important thing now is you are out of it. Xx

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Some Muslims think it's haram to have a bit oral haha .
"The mouth is a noble part of one’s body and is the means of reciting the Qur’än, remembrance of Allah (dhikr) and sending salutations on the blessed Messenger of Allah (salawät). It follows, then, that it is offensive to use it to stimulate the spouse’s genitalia, and unlawful if filth enters the mouth."
-> https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darulihsan/76717
:)

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
"It is not permissible for the husband under any circumstances whatsoever to have intercourse with his wife in her back passage. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will [al-Baqarah 2:223]. It is known that the place of tilth is the vagina, which is the place from which one hopes for a child. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: He is cursed who has intercourse with women in their back passages. (Narrated by Ibn Udayy, 1/211; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Adaab al-Zafaaf, p. 105). This is because it [anal intercourse] goes against the fitrah [natural inclinations of man] and is an action which is revolting to those of a sound human nature; it also causes the woman to miss out on her share of pleasure; and the back passage is a place of filth and dirt and there are other reasons which confirm the fact that this deed is haraam.
-> https://islamqa.info/en/answers/5560/etiquette-of-intimate-relations

M

Mango Chutney

"It is not permissible for the husband under any circumstances whatsoever to have intercourse with his wife in her back passage. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will [al-Baqarah 2:223]. It is known that the place of tilth is the vagina, which is the place from which one hopes for a child. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: He is cursed who has intercourse with women in their back passages. (Narrated by Ibn Udayy, 1/211; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Adaab al-Zafaaf, p. 105). This is because it [anal intercourse] goes against the fitrah [natural inclinations of man] and is an action which is revolting to those of a sound human nature; it also causes the woman to miss out on her share of pleasure; and the back passage is a place of filth and dirt and there are other reasons which confirm the fact that this deed is haraam.
-> https://islamqa.info/en/answers/5560/etiquette-of-intimate-relations

Omg, these are killing me :D
Got anymore? I don’t know if they’re true or not, and I don’t care, each to their own, but it makes the most hilarious reading :D

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
This is hilarious :D
If you find that hilarious, chances are that you never read the Quran and the Hadiths. You will find in there things that are far more remarkable.

Example 1:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, “Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring.”
So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, “As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi” (i.e. Peace and Allah’s Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam’s salutation the expression, ‘Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,’ Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam’s creation.

Note: 1 Cubit is a minimum of about 50cm (1.5 feet), so the size of Adam was 90 Feet or ca. 30m.
Note: Re-read this sentence: "
Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam." ... so, anyone in Paradise will have their head high up in the air. :)

Example 2:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537
Narrated Abu Huraira: "The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

Note: Always make sure to dunk the fly completely under, because you'd never know which wing has the disease and which has the cure, so make sure that both wings were in the drink. :)

M

Mango Chutney

Note: Always make sure to dunk the fly completely under, because you'd never know which wing has the disease and which has the cure, so make sure that both wings were in the drink. :)
I will put this recommendation to my family pronto! :D
Adam was 90 Feet
Blimey! Adam was a big boy :D
If you find that hilarious, chances are that you never read the Quran and the Hadiths.
I have a Qu’ran somewhere....my “I’m not religious” rat gifted it to me....but it’s written in Arabic, so I can’t read it.....he really didn’t know me at all :rolleyes:

I’ve mostly read extracts online.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Quran is the only reliable source of islam, Even the Sunna is not fully authentic (i wont debate this here, it will take hours to explain the whole thing).
Yes, the most genius concept of Islam is that each and every muslim can have his own brand of Islam. In this regard, it is the most progressive and liberal religion existing.

Some follow this school of believe, some follow the other. Some put their trust in this scholar, some in an another. And even though the following should be consistent (but can change), some even follow in this question this and in another question another scholar.
Then, some mulisms say this is the right kind of islam and others are Heretics, while the others say the opposite. Some will say that abrogation (substitution of earlier by later verses, although both are part of the Quran) of the verses took place, some will deny it. And some say verses are missing, while others say, some verses are invisible (valid, but not written down).

Not to start with the Hadiths or the Sunna, indeed...

And this is, even before it is taken into account that only Allah himself will judge in the end, no matter what stream you followed, it could even have been, in Allah's eyes, the wrong one. :)

"The mouth is a noble part of one’s body and is the means of reciting the Qur’än, remembrance of Allah (dhikr) and sending salutations on the blessed Messenger of Allah (salawät). It follows, then, that it is offensive to use it to stimulate the spouse’s genitalia, and unlawful if filth enters the mouth."

I knew I was right man hahaha

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
I’ve mostly read extracts online.
If you believe in it, it will be truth for you (as you can tell, I don't believe in it), if you don't, it will make a hell of an enlightening reading - and, please mind, not only the Quran, but also the Bible, the Talmud, the gilgamesh epic (which seems to have been a source of quite a few of the afore mentioned texts) and Hindu texts (which seem to have influenced the Gilgamesh epic).

It is, seriously, VERY interesting how the religious concepts were being developed, changed, and sometimes transferred to another religion throughout thousands of years!

M

Mango Chutney

If you believe in it, it will be truth for you (as you can tell, I don't believe in it), if you don't, it will make a hell of an enlightening reading - and, please mind, not only the Quran, but also the Bible, the Talmud, the gilgamesh epic (which seems to have been a source of quite a few of the afore mentioned texts) and Hindu texts (which seem to have influenced the Gilgamesh epic).

It is, seriously, VERY interesting how the religious concepts were being developed, changed, and sometimes transferred to another religion throughout thousands of years!
I don’t believe any of it....not any religion, but I do find it incredibly interesting, and occasionally, very funny :D

I told my rat I would worship the sun, when he was pissed because I don’t believe....but even that made him angry. My reasoning was: The sun is a visible object, I can at least see it. Of course, I was just joking around, but he was seriously miffed.

There is just too much bad in the world for me to believe in the existence of an invisible, mighty power :)

Mystery

Inactive
Well I've been learning the rat bible.
Rat said verse 1 chapter 1 ( I must lie.) Also quoted in the Quran it's ok to lie how you perseve the lie or how much is down to the rat I guess.
Verse 2 chapter 1 scam scam scam
Although in the Qur'an it don't actually say scam.
It do however say it's ok to chastise your wife.
Rats beat you till your nearly dead.
It would take me many years to go through all of the rat bible it's a new sect mostly associated to north Africans but a % do happen in other countries.

D

Deleted member 146

Listen to the cookie monster helga.gif

Unbenannt.JPGghre.JPG