Welcome to TLR

Oral sex?

the highlander

Senior Rat Expert
Oral sex ??? is that not when beznessers sit online chatting about their undying love for the person on the other end of mobile, tablet, computer
In their broken English hahahaha
Or maybe thats the only sex that should be allowed , chatting about it from a distance
A VERY SAFE DISTANCE

Marki

Oh yeah I agree with you. Hygiene is not they no 1 priority that's for sure.
I felt sick every time they went to hug me or kiss me. I prayed let it be just 1 kiss.
What shocked me is they sleep in they clothes wake up keep the same clothes on spray a little purfume and hey presto they clean.
Just no no no
I fully agree with the clothes. And what was the ridiciulous? When I was spending time home all day and he was in touch with me since morning via cam. So he could see me in my pyjamas, later in t-shirt and jeans, and because I left for a while for shopping so I also changed again... later he told me why I’m still in same clothes because it’s normal that people change during the day. Lol and he wears same clothes all day/every day, and get in his bed in same crap, loser!!! My rat often liked to teach me everything (ironically)

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I fully agree with the clothes. And what was the ridiciulous? When I was spending time home all day and he was in touch with me since morning via cam. So he could see me in my pyjamas, later in t-shirt and jeans, and because I left for a while for shopping so I also changed again... later he told me why I’m still in same clothes because it’s normal that people change during the day. Lol and he wears same clothes all day/every day, and get in his bed in same crap, loser!!! My rat often liked to teach me everything (ironically)
You reminded me about the thread about Rat hygiene. https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-hygiene.4284/ If someone ever feels gloomy they just need to read there. :D :D :D

Marki

You reminded me about the thread about Rat hygiene. https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-hygiene.4284/ If someone ever feels gloomy they just need to read there. :D :D :D
Omg!!! Ble
My rat was an on line rat only. I’m lucky I didn’t have anything with him. But he was to focus on his hairstyle and iron it every day. I’ve seen him sometimes in the morning when he told me were going to have a shower and later he called mi via cam and his hair was wet... but who knows, right? Sleeping in same clothes ect is not my cup of tea and thanks for the link lol :-D

Marki

Omg!!! Ble
My rat was an on line rat only. I’m lucky I didn’t have anything with him. But he was to focus on his hairstyle and iron it every day. I’ve seen him sometimes in the morning when he told me were going to have a shower and later he called mi via cam and his hair was titillated... but who knows, right? Sleeping in same clothes ect is not my cup of tea and thanks for the link lol :-D
Sorry for mistake I wanted to say his hair: wet lol

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Ah something is wronf here why I tap some word and it’s change to titillated?
titillated
It’s the word
No worries. Some words are sort of banned on the forum. And "we_t" is one of them. I don't know why. :) Wet wet wet:D

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ah something is wronf here why I tap some word and it’s change to titillated?
titillated
It’s the word
Some words are automatically changed to try and avoid offence.

Feel free to pm me and if appropriate I will post it for you.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Omg!!! Ble
My rat was an on line rat only. I’m lucky I didn’t have anything with him. But he was to focus on his hairstyle and iron it every day. I’ve seen him sometimes in the morning when he told me were going to have a shower and later he called mi via cam and his hair was titillated... but who knows, right? Sleeping in same clothes ect is not my cup of tea and thanks for the link lol :-D
I had a friend that used to actually used an iron to straighten her hair - I was astounded lol

MH x