Welcome to TLR

Question

Mia0045

Has any of your rats kept you a secret from their family? Almost one year I was talking to my rat and he never introduced me to his family. I always saw photos but nothing more than that. The other woman I found out about she told me she spoke to his mother via video. Just wondering why he would keep me a secret but not any other woman.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Has any of your rats kept you a secret from their family? Almost one year I was talking to my rat and he never introduced me to his family. I always saw photos but nothing more than that. The other woman I found out about she told me she spoke to his mother via video. Just wondering why he would keep me a secret but not any other woman.
Yes - and kept me a secret from his wife as he kept her secret from me!

MH x

Mia0045

Chances are he had higher expectation on getting married sooner with her. They prioritize victims by the benefits they get from them.
Yes, the other woman showed me pictures that she sent him of her wedding dress and she had all the details all figured out. She doesn't work and she was very proud to be living off her parents income. So when she sent him money she had to beg daddy for it.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Yes, the other woman showed me pictures that she sent him of her wedding dress and she had all the details all figured out. She doesn't work and she was very proud to be living off her parents income. So when she sent him money she had to beg daddy for it.
She won’t be useful as sponsor then. Only as a provider. She is a victim too, has no idea of the scam.
She won’t be able to apply as his sponsor, her father would be financially responsible for him, honestly I doubt he accepts.
He must have many other women, he was showing her as the one to keep pocketing her money.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I hope her wedding dress will be soft enough to dry all the tears she is gonna cry in the future. And also hope there will be enough fabric left to clean up the sh*t he will leave behind !

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I would never understand these stupid airheads. So much arrogance for being so delusional. If your beloved has been cheating and scamming women in the past, what do you expect from him? People don’t ever change, the closer they get to their goal, the worse they will be...
Trouble is they are brainwashed and manipulated and we are all jealous b*tches etc etc
MH xx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Trouble is they are brainwashed and manipulated and we are all jealous b*tches etc etc
MH xx
And the rats will keep telling them "Don't listen to anyone. They are jealous. They don't want us to be happy. They want to break our relationship" etc. Rats will also make sure that their victims are isolated, don't talk too much with their family members and friends to control them.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
No she wasn't trying to warn me. Just trying to rub it in that she was going to marry him and that he chose her over me. She's as evil as he is
They never chose based on love, it’s always about the one they can get more benefits from. I’m sorry you felt stepped on. He will never quit being a scammer. I can assure you she won’t be his last victim.

simple

Major Ratslayer
They really get on my Melons ,,,I dont understand how this other woman knows about you and still intends to marrry him ,,Unless its all a pack of lies and she is just trying to create more friction ,,,In that case thank her and be on your way ,,,This twat isnt worth arguing about and youve saved yourself a lifetime of stress,,,

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
They really get on my nurture devices ,,,I dont understand how this other woman knows about you and still intends to marrry him ,,Unless its all a pack of lies and she is just trying to create more friction ,,,In that case thank her and be on your way ,,,This twat isnt worth arguing about and youve saved yourself a lifetime of stress,,,
Okay I really need to amend the nurturing devices :D

MH x

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Truth be told, he has a woman for different purposes. One for marriage for visa purposes, this will be the one he will introduce to his family, most likely you were hidden for that reason. Then he'll have a woman for money and gifts and one for sex. He has no shame.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I was introduced to 3 rats family and except one, they even took photos of their mothers with me, I was a bit confused and treated the whole thing very casual, they always keep secrets from you, that’s why my motto is... what happens in Tunisia stays in Tunisia.. I never promise them anything because everything is shhhhhh to them ;)