Welcome to TLR

Racheed

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes I think so to I see the post from MH is edited so the link is removed I assume
Yes, you’re right. It has been removed. I did see his profile and his name was a mix of letters with weird accents on them such as á, ï, ô that didn’t make sense altogether. He masks his real name so he won’t be found by other people, family members or other victims. He had more than 4000 friends in his list and many were attractive women. I don’t know how it’s ok with the much older lady his profile says he is in a relationship with.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes, you’re right. It has been removed. I did see his profile and his name was a mix of letters with weird accents on them such as á, ï, ô that didn’t make sense altogether. He masks his real name so he won’t be found by other people, family members or other victims. He had more than 4000 friends in his list and many were attractive women. I don’t know how it’s ok with the much older lady his profile says he is in a relationship with.
Maybe it is to safe guard the victim so people with bad intentions can't see her identity which I can understand with all that happened