Welcome to TLR

Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Ok Not Tunisian rat secret insult lol thanks
No there are some other words as well that automatically change only a few. The main point is the rats are all talk and no substance whatsoever. Something that's been rattling round in my brain is that it's the rats that chat us up . I don't think many cougars or normal women chat up rats to the full on onslaught they do to us. Then they complain about being used for sex. THEY are the ones putting themselves out there initially making often persistent contact. Then they avoid sex like the plague or if a visa or money gives them enough "feeling "to get it up for a bit they go through with it. After all it's a sacrifice for a bigger gain. Or they can just cut off completely like a prostitute .

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
No there are some other words as well that automatically change only a few. The main point is the rats are all talk and no substance whatsoever. Something that's been rattling round in my brain is that it's the rats that chat us up . I don't think many cougars or normal women chat up rats to the full on onslaught they do to us. Then they complain about being used for sex. THEY are the ones putting themselves out there initially making often persistent contact. Then they avoid sex like the plague or if a visa or money gives them enough "feeling "to get it up for a bit they go through with it. After all it's a sacrifice for a bigger gain. Or they can just cut off completely like a prostitute .
Some of the rats think so much of themselves they think they should be paid even for sex in the marital bedroom. So in essence they are prostitutes and low lifes. After awhile my rat was talking about me paying him for any services he provided like helping me buy food to cook and going places, and he seemed to be doing well as it was so why not as he figured profit from any relationship he had. He even profited off one of his professional friends until the friend said he was giving his money elsewhere to a deserving person. The rat even goes on the street looking for russians (so he said) on vacation or other foreign women and does his services for a fee apparently this is the same as him saying he is sex worker for money maybe he said it to make me work harder to get him over to Canada but wow glad I left him years ago.
I thought I had seen a photo on tagged that was floating around of what looked like him half naked with shorts on same stature etc putting a sexy sandal on young teenage girl (tunisian) seems it could have been one of those secret get togethers it was obviously another taking the pictures, the rat seemed drunk. This photo was taken down because on tagged one can see who is viewing them, I found out something I should not have. The same cat was also featured on the same carpet in this tagged.com profile could I be wrong hmm trust my intuition just feel how desperate rats are to leave that they would do both men and women. Some people say well whatever one wants they can do that's their business but their business hurts others around them. It is so downright disgusting that this kind of man goes on using and using but he is so old for being a ruthless relentless rat.

Last edited:
A

AmberHeart

Some of the rats think so much of themselves they think they should be paid even for sex in the marital bedroom. So in essence they are prostitutes and low lifes. After awhile my rat was talking about me paying him for any services he provided like helping me buy food to cook and going places, and he seemed to be doing well as it was so why not as he figured profit from any relationship he had. He even profited off one of his professional friends until the friend said he was giving his money elsewhere to a deserving person. The rat even goes on the street looking for russians (so he said) on vacation or other foreign women and does his services for a fee apparently this is the same as him saying he is sex worker for money maybe he said it to make me work harder to get him over to Canada but wow glad I left him years ago.
I thought I had seen a photo on tagged that was floating around of what looked like him half naked with shorts on same stature etc putting a sexy sandal on young teenage girl (tunisian) seems it could have been one of those secret get togethers it was obviously another taking the pictures, the rat seemed drunk. This photo was taken down because on tagged one can see who is viewing them, I found out something I should not have. The same cat was also featured on the same carpet in this tagged.com profile could I be wrong hmm trust my intuition just feel how desperate rats are to leave that they would do both men and women. Some people say well whatever one wants they can do that's their business but their business hurts others around them. It is so downright disgusting that this kind of man goes on using and using but he is so old for being a ruthless relentless rat.
What a jewel :|
My guess is he will get worse in short time because he is getting uglier than ever and old!
Karma is coming.

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Ha ha many a rat caught out by carpet or furnishings lool - Ive taken in the rest of your post. I was beginning to think we had met the same rat there for a moment . ????

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Ha ha many a rat caught out by carpet or furnishings lool - Ive taken in the rest of your post. I was beginning to think we had met the same rat there for a moment . ????
The same furniture, drapes, cat everything was situated the same, too bad I did not know how to screenshot then haha
Yes, probably that was when the parents went on Hajj or a visit to family, every time he offers to stay home for some reason. Every time he would put up a post on tagged.com he did not realize people could see that so he makes it all private now haha. He got raging mad one time when I left my page open as not private for days and he did not want his other fishies on tagged.com to see what he had put on my tagged.com profile would not do for the other fish to find out I was his main squeeze :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I quit tagged awhile ago it is full of bs.

Last edited:
E

Epiphany

Then they complain about being used for sex. THEY are the ones putting themselves out there initially making often persistent contact.
Yeah they are big on sending Dick pics...God knows of what, as there isn't anything there to see. Their drapes, carpets and wall tiles would be better to look at. They have the nerve to complain about being used for sex? :confused:
Well I don't consider minute men any experts on sex. :confused:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Made me remember Wratlid on a video screaming he had a BIG BiG DIK :D
Is that one posted on here haha. Imagine they send them to women they don't know imagine what those women would do with it maybe some will post on dirty sites haha. How about they may send it by accident to their family like one of their hundred of girl cousins!! How embarrassing, it is probably on some gay sites too

B

Brasilgirl

Is that one posted on here haha. Imagine they send them to women they don't know imagine what those women would do with it maybe some will post on dirty sites haha. How about they may send it by accident to their family like one of their hundred of girl cousins!! How embarrassing, it is probably on some gay sites too
One girl printed off her exes Dick pic and put it up on the wall and handed out darts to others to throw at it. It was gross, :eek: but they were drunk. Even some guys took shots at it. Lol.
I guess if you try you can think up for a use for those pics.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This guy was not Tunisian, he had plenty of target space. Lol.
I guess if he was tiny you could circle the spot in red or something.
They probably put on the same underwear for days, smells of sweat and nasty crap. Since they have no toilet paper
they have to use the bidet like go deep in there not good enough they still smell like crap. They use perfume to cover up

M

Mango Chutney

They probably put on the same underwear for days, smells of sweat and nasty crap. Since they have no toilet paper
they have to use the bidet like go deep in there not good enough they still smell like crap. They use perfume to cover up
Bidet? Your rat must have been a posh one, gal!! :D
My rat family had a rusty old hose with cold water, and two fingers on the left hand to clean their butts :sick:
I only ever saw rusty old hoses in every house, hotel and coffee shop.....never a bidet....I’m impressed :D

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Bidet? Your rat must have been a posh one, gal!! :D
My rat family had a rusty old hose with cold water, and two fingers on the left hand to clean their butts :sick:
I only ever saw rusty old hoses in every house, hotel and coffee shop.....never a bidet....I’m impressed :D
No his father renovated the house with his sisters money I guess that happened before me, hot water is still a luxury and it was just a bathtub and hose to shower yourself. This is in a suburb of Tunis, did your rat live in the countryside. But the streets smelled of urine and garbage.

Mystery

Inactive
No his father renovated the house with his sisters money I guess that happened before me, hot water is still a luxury and it was just a bathtub and hose to shower yourself. This is in a suburb of Tunis, did your rat live in the countryside. But the streets smelled of urine and garbage.
I paid for the flush toilet the shower the boiler.
They still had that hose there and a pail with water with a scoop.
He did go buy toilet rolls for me out of my money.

M

Mango Chutney

My rat lived in Ezzahra, also a suburb of Tunis. The main family home was in Khelidia....man, but that place was an experience! Everywhere we stayed in Tunisia was a rusty old hose jobbie :D