Welcome to TLR

Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

D

Deleted member 34774

I have the pics he sent me haha
You like I share ?. :eek:
I stayed in the bedroom
I understsnd why they kill the goats, to feed the poor and to eat, but they take photos of the sheep slaughter. :eek:

Can you explain why they take photos of this?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Because they are sick in the head freaks and think it’s funny :Evil:
Some show respect to the animal, and take it out with one neat swipe, but rats.....no way, as with everything they do, it is cruel, unnecessary and evil.
I don’t support Halal slaughter in any form, but if they must do it....at least show respect.
I got sent a video of the slaughter and turned it straight off!!

They do kill them quickly but even so I didn't want to see it!!!

MH

M

Mango Chutney

My despicable rat and his bro did not kill quickly, they terrorised the poor sheep by hacking away at it, whilst it was running around the garden screaming....it lasted for what felt like ages. Unbelievable cruelty.

My counseling sessions focused a lot on the animal cruelty I witnessed in Tunisia.... and not just by my rat.
Also, listening to the sheep dying as they bled out alone on public roads made me cry.
Tis so cruel....and the selfies with the sheep head were an unnecessary cruelty to a person already traumatised.

D

Deleted member 34774

My despicable rat and his bro did not kill quickly, they terrorised the poor sheep by hacking away at it, whilst it was running around the garden screaming....it lasted for what felt like ages. Unbelievable cruelty.

My counseling sessions focused a lot on the animal cruelty I witnessed in Tunisia.... and not just by my rat.
Also, listening to the sheep dying as they bled out alone on public roads made me cry.
Tis so cruel....and the selfies with the sheep head were an unnecessary cruelty to a person already traumatised.
Thats brutal. My rat ate out too much to kill anything. He would rather eat fast food. I was spared.

What they do to the head?

M

Mango Chutney

Thats brutal. My rat ate out too much to kill anything. He would rather eat fast food. I was spared.

Every piece of the animal is eaten in some way, shape or form....they make these uber stinky sausages called Merguez with its tummy :sick:
The actual skull itself, I don’t know.....perhaps @Going for the limit can enlighten us.....as I only saw that used for selfies.

D

Deleted member 34774

Every piece of the animal is eaten in some way, shape or form....they make these uber stinky sausages called Merguez with its tummy :sick:
The actual skull itself, I don’t know.....perhaps @Going for the limit can enlighten us.....as I only saw that used for selfies.
I'm open to trying different food from other cultures but I am not sure I can stomach knowing how they treated the poor animal.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

They eat everything!

I guess the one saving grace is that they don't waste anything.

I remember the bbqs at the side of the road where they would kill and bbq a goat all the while the other goats were nearby waiting their turn but hopefully oblivious :Not Worthy:

MH

D

Deleted member 34774

They eat everything!

I guess the one saving grace is that they don't waste anything.

I remember the bbqs at the side of the road where they would kill and bbq a goat all the while the other goats were nearby waiting their turn but hopefully oblivious :Not Worthy:

MH
:eek:
No slaughter houses there?

I understand why they do it, but darn it, take it to a butcher or slaughter house.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair they do that in scotland - haggis is the sheep's stomach lining stuffed with offal.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

I understand why they do it, but darn it, take it to a butcher or slaughter house.
Completely understand but I guess they don't have the trauma of being shoved into a lorry and transported to a slaughter house - I really wish I could be vegetarian but I do like meat too much. Double standards I know.

MH x

M

Mango Chutney

I never saw any, but to be fair....I didn’t look. I know there are professionals that are trained to do the slaughter, but many families do it themselves.
At the end of the day, it’s their culture and I was living in their country.....but I wish I hadn’t witnessed it.
I’ve been vegetarian since I was fifteen....and in Tunisia, I was eternally grateful for that :thumbsup:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I never saw any, but to be fair....I didn’t look. I know there are professionals that are trained to do the slaughter, but many families do it themselves.
At the end of the day, it’s their culture and I was living in their country.....but I wish I hadn’t witnessed it.
I’ve been vegetarian since I was fifteen....and in Tunisia, I was eternally grateful for that :thumbsup:
Even their veggies are rotted :D

MH x

A

AmberHeart

The rat told me it was not random people who should kill the animals but people who was religious and near to be clean people (morally or spiritually) his family used to call someone from the Mosque and that person was the one killing the neighbors sheep. Also he used to tell me not to eat meat from animals not killed according to Quoran. He asked me if I wanted to watch and I refused. Can’t imagine cold blood of taking pics with a beheaded animal and smiling.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
The rat told me it was not random people who should kill the animals but people who was religious and near to be clean people (morally or spiritually) his family used to call someone from the Mosque and that person was the one killing the neighbors sheep. Also he used to tell me not to eat meat from animals not killed according to Quoran. He asked me if I wanted to watch and I refused. Can’t imagine cold blood of taking pics with a beheaded animal and smiling.
My rat did it and apparently its an honour when a son is given the task for the first time!

I dont think it's only religious people but I may be wrong.

MH x

A

AmberHeart

Yes, I think the purpose was to made me and his other victims believe his family would never do something against their religion or traditions. This is a key to rats to ensure trust from their targets.

B

Brasilgirl

The animal should be relaxed when it is killed if you want the meat to be tender. If it is running around the meat will be tough. Relaxed and killed quickly so it doesn’t get time to stress. That is the secret to the best meat tasting meat.

My grandfather used to have a cattle ranch in Canada. Just one of the little things I picked up from my summers with him.

Stupid rats will get tough meat to have to chew will their 3 or 4 teeth.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
They eat every thing, brains , face, every thing. Hubby won't eat it but his parents do . Has me ill

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
My father in law is a slaughter man during eid . He takes it very serious. He goes to family / friends etc and kills the sheep he sharpens his knife for days before hand and tells me it's important just for 1 clean cut so the animal does not suffer . If a person does it wrong and the sheep does not die from the first cut then that person should not do it again .
I don't agree with it but I totally understand what he means .
Allah tells them no animal should suffer

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Random I know but has anyone got any suggestions for good descent pillows? Tried loads different ones , just can't seem to find any that's suitable .
I'm one of those people I need 3 but I stagger them so I'm basically lying on one and a bit haha ...half way down me bed . Neck is killing

M

Mango Chutney

Random I know but has anyone got any suggestions for good descent pillows? Tried loads different ones , just can't seem to find any that's suitable .
I'm one of those people I need 3 but I stagger them so I'm basically lying on one and a bit haha ...half way down me bed . Neck is killing
Have you tried the memory foam ones? They’re not the cheapest, but they’re a decent pillow.
I sleep with only one pillow, but it’s like a triangle, as I always hug a pillow when I sleep :oops: