Welcome to TLR

Random Topics - Feel Free To VENT Here

D

Deleted member 146

Random I know but has anyone got any suggestions for good descent pillows? Tried loads different ones , just can't seem to find any that's suitable .
I'm one of those people I need 3 but I stagger them so I'm basically lying on one and a bit haha ...half way down me bed . Neck is killing

I use a Spelt Grain pillow on top of my normal pillow. Since then, I never had any trouble with my neck :)

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
I think on the whole it's supposed to be a religious person but on eid I was led to believe different.

Who knows what's true with the lies they tell.

@Big Bang Theory is this correct or not?

MH x
Anyone can do it, true muslims will do it correctly and as humanely as possible. Father's teach their sons etc.
But like anywhere in the world you get cruel or ignorant people who sadly won't care to do it properly (sad face, my memes not working)

A

AmberHeart

My 1 clean cut so the animal does not suffer . If a person does it wrong and the sheep does not die from the first cut then that person should not do it again .
I don't agree with it but I totally understand what he means .
Allah tells them no animal should suffer
S
Anyone can do it, true muslims will do it correctly and as humanely as possible. Father's teach their sons etc.
But like anywhere in the world you get cruel or ignorant people who sadly won't care to do it properly (sad face, my memes not working)
:rolleyes:Ok other lie from my rat.
Thanks for clarifying.

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Bidet? Your rat must have been a posh one, gal!! :D
My rat family had a rusty old hose with cold water, and two fingers on the left hand to clean their butts :sick:
I only ever saw rusty old hoses in every house, hotel and coffee shop.....never a bidet....I’m impressed :D
lol i think they use it for feet washing rather than bums hee hee , yeah i only saw wonky kitchens and insanely poor lighting with a dribble of cod water at the sink from a tap that spun round ( not fixed). Oh yeah and dirty. As my visits and contibutions of money increased i got slightly better but would attract a tourist comment of " hell hole " on feedback.
On my last visit to be fair got full central heating and a heated towel rail!! But i screamed down the phone fucking clean it before i f******kg come - to be fair they cleaned it . But probably with a stinky cloth in water. Always got feeling it was someone elses house and it was being borrowed similar personal items there . I did wonder if it was a prostitutes home and rat was the pimp. I felt a bit sorry for her so i cleaned the place and washed a table cloth thing rat had and friends had spilled drink all over. You never know it may have been the only nice thing the householder possessed . Cant say too much about the personal items as to expose myself but i noticed a very very thin women a few times on one visit. We went to meet various groups of friends for drinks ( this had become normal ) and out strolled this very thin women in a dress that barely covered her fanny . Even i was shocked!! My rat reckoned she was someones girlfriend there but i just got an uneasy feeling and the room had this sort of hot sweaty post sex smell about it. I actually started getting panick attacks on this visit . The things going on in my subconcious and pit of stomach dread feeling were working overtime. They dont say GUT FEELING for nothing. Sorry ive digressed a bit but to anyone reading this dont suppress your GUT FEELING trouble is id got used to supressing mine. Listen to it nurture it . It isnt usually wrong although you will get told your paranoid , or your just nervous , your crazy bla bla or anything similar or they try distract you onto another train of thought.

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
:eek:
No slaughter houses there?

I understand why they do it, but darn it, take it to a butcher or slaughter house.
what and lose money on paying someone else to kill it !!! Im joking but yes they do this chickens as well. guess also its just fresher and given the heat there transporting it from an abattoir to a small shop wouldnt be profitable .

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Because they are sick in the head freaks and think it’s funny :Evil:
Some show respect to the animal, and take it out with one neat swipe, but rats.....no way, as with everything they do, it is cruel, unnecessary and evil.
I don’t support Halal slaughter in any form, but if they must do it....at least show respect.
They are supposed to say some prayer or something i think before they do it ....

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
I never got a video. Thank God. Heads over to YouTube.
Ive seen it en mass in my training for a job i used to do. They allow it in english slaughter houses. I think thats the only way they can do the practice . There are some purely halal slaughter houses and i had the " pleasure" of looking after it making sure it didnt smell and bother people. I think it contributed to a nervous breakdown in the end. Was an impossible task for me !! built near houses or rather taken over from an exisiting english one . Total nightmare .

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
" Traditional halal meat is killed by hand and must be blessed by the slaughterman. Islam has strict laws on the proper method of slaughtering an animal. One, called dhabihah, requires a swift, deep incision with a sharp knife on the neck that cuts the jugular vein.7 May 2014 "

A

AmberHeart

Sorry which girls ??? on here or your children/ friends ?? I apologise i havnt read your whole story so just asking xxx
Heidi, Mystery,Bostons & FemmeFatale were banned within two days. That’s the story. I don’t exactly know details. Just seen posts deleting, editing... and girls gone.
To me that’s a big issue. Heidi had a lot of investigation and data of the rat + funny, Mystery was closer emotionally, we used to share and laugh many things.... I refuse to call Bostons and Femme members, their support was there for me too and they were very kind. Shared experiences and jokes. They are a lot more than members sorry for calling them my girls. They are special to me. Xx

see clearly

Major Ratslayer
Heidi, Mystery,Bostons & FemmeFatale were banned within two days. That’s the story. I don’t exactly know details. Just seen posts deleting, editing... and girls gone.
To me that’s a big issue. Heidi had a lot of investigation and data of the rat + funny, Mystery was closer emotionally, we used to share and laugh many things.... I refuse to call Bostons and Femme members, their support was there for me too and they were very kind. Shared experiences and jokes. They are a lot more than members sorry for calling them my girls. They are special to me. Xx
WTF!!!!!!!

A

Apples

Missing the gals :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry: 888332E8-29DD-4F61-89FC-C912793B76C0.jpeg E00565C5-BE78-4767-B94B-6010B5499448.jpeg D02D0153-8D35-41A7-B8DA-7CCE78AD23F9.jpeg D20455F2-28EC-41E1-BD03-82A5CAEC6906.jpeg