Welcome to TLR

Rapist back working

A

AmberHeart

I informed the Royal Nozha via their Facebook page that they had a rapist working there called Wissem Oussafi. Briefly told the story and how the police had been paid off but told them he had been sacked from the Phenicia after Thomas Cook and Sentido had been informed. Their reply said all their staff were police checked (ha ha) and he had been put on annual leave while they made investigations and would I please remove my comment from their page or they would get their lawyer involved! Much easier to sack the prat I thought than picking up the phone to their lawyer. I have let them know I would not be removing my comment and I am not intimidated by their lawyers. I would continue to use the internet to let everyone know the dangers of this predator and in which hotel he is working. They have now removed my comment. If anyone else fancies writing on their Facebook page feel free. The more the merrier :p :p :p
These managers are silly as fuck. Instead of asking comments to be removed they should give a serious follow in public. So guests Can witness they are indeed interested in their safety. What is wrong with Tunisian Hotel Managers?! Or just hire community manager for their social media, obviously they lack of diplomacy and leadership.

L

Laura2014

Interesting thought. The alleged victim was British and the crime was reported to the British Embassy who have a record of the allegation. Since there is no time limit on a historical crime and the alleged perpetrator is now a resident in the UK then I can’t see a reason why he could not be questioned about it now? The alleged victim may not want to open old wounds now but if she chose to do so I’m sure UK police would investigate.

M

Mango Chutney

Interesting thought. The alleged victim was British and the crime was reported to the British Embassy who have a record of the allegation. Since there is no time limit on a historical crime and the alleged perpetrator is now a resident in the UK then I can’t see a reason why he could not be questioned about it now? The alleged victim may not want to open old wounds now but if she chose to do so I’m sure UK police would investigate.
I believe action could be taken now ....he is no longer protected by his location, with it's prehistoric laws and corruption.
Should my rat ever set foot here, we have already been told we can take legal action for his crimes against me in Tunisia, but mine was reported to every authority and filed with the police here.

M

Mango Chutney

Maybe because of the absence of proof through a thorough investigation.
Yeah....the bastard sure has that in his favour!
I've never in my life known a country so backwards, that they interrogate a gang rape victim IN THE SAME ROOM, AT THE SAME TIME, as the rapists! :Evil:
As if that poor girl hadn't suffered enough....they then sit her in a room with them :Evil:

Imagine how different the outcome would have been in a civilised country! No justice!
I'd be handing his name, face, address and photo to every man in my life, were I not able to now take legal action :thumbsup:

magic

Major Ratslayer
Yeah....the bastard sure has that in his favour!
I've never in my life known a country so backwards, that they interrogate a gang rape victim IN THE SAME ROOM, AT THE SAME TIME, as the rapists! :Evil:
As if that poor girl hadn't suffered enough....they then sit her in a room with them :Evil:

Imagine how different the outcome would have been in a civilised country! No justice!
I'd be handing his name, face, address and photo to every man in my life, were I not able to now take legal action :thumbsup:
Well,he’s in Redditch,and you can’t miss that short ,ugly,massive lipped,rapist,mother fucker ,can you?

Laura88

:confused: munchkin of Ades:Evil:
Hi,
I've just come across these posts and I'm in massive shock. I know Wissems wife and she's not long announced that they're having a baby. People have always had their suspicions about this man as he's been seen on dating sites since moving to the UK and whilst married.
Is somebody able to give me some more information regarding these alleged assaults please? I think the people of Redditch need to know about this man

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Hi,
I've just come across these posts and I'm in massive shock. I know Wissems wife and she's not long announced that they're having a baby. People have always had their suspicions about this man as he's been seen on dating sites since moving to the UK and whilst married.
Is somebody able to give me some more information regarding these alleged assaults please? I think the people of Redditch need to know about this man
I read the thread it’s horrific. I think it’s dotted across a couple of threads what these monsters did. I don’t know how to link threads but you can search
Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware
Sickening he was allowed in the UK or anywhere on Earth for that matter

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
If you search Wissem mouse , you will find a lot of information about him. Sorry I'm not sure how to share links to pages, hopefully someone else will help
I just come across this post @Pennylane , did he commit this crime in Tunisia? And now lives in England with his wife? I think because he was never tried in court in his country the HO can’t do much to deport this man with a criminal record who was given British citizenship, unless pressure is put on to the Tunisian court and lawyers to reopen the case nothing can’t be done to deport him because he was found not guilty therefore no criminal record was logged however the victim could pursue this matter further by finding a good lawyer, I think his wife should be made aware who she married.

Laura88

I just come across this post @Pennylane , did he commit this crime in Tunisia? And now lives in England with his wife? I think because he was never tried in court in his country the HO can’t do much to deport this man with a criminal record who was given British citizenship, unless pressure is put on to the Tunisian court and lawyers to reopen the case nothing can’t be done to deport him because he was found not guilty therefore no criminal record was logged however the victim could pursue this matter further by finding a good lawyer, I think his wife should be made aware who she married.
I think his wife and her family are very naive. I believe he's had a child with another woman since they've been married yet she still fought for years to get him over here. I think they had several failed attempts to get him over but eventually his application was successful last year.
I want to put this forward to people in redditch but I need some more information.
Does anybody know how many women he has assaulted and when this took place?
I feel sick reading this and seeing his photos.
Also feeling angry that this man has been allowed to come into this country

Laura88

Hi here is the link to the thread of that hotel. I hope this disgusting rat gets caught and your friend is safe and away from this vile man https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/hotel-sentido-phenicia-hammamet-tunisia-beware.2846/
Thanks for this. I want to out this man so everybody in our local town knows who he really is.
How the hell was visa granted? Worrying. Even more worrying that she's now pregnant with his child.
She's spent thousands over the years going back and forth to see him, I believe she even spent a massive amount of money buying a property there which he lived in. He was living with her parents when he got here but they've now got their own house locally.

riseandshinelad

Rat Expert

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi,
Hi Laura88 when you warn your friend of this man don't let this man know you are aware of his history and be aware he can be dangerous. Plse be careful. Xxx

riseandshinelad

Rat Expert
Him and his fellow gang that beat her were all allowed to return to their jobs despite several witnesses.

Makes me sick to my stomach and I cannot say enough times how courageous they were to post on TLR.

MH x
WHAT! wow this country is so messed up, what should I expect from bunch of corrupt morons who do not care about their people, if the police won't do anything then I really hope an angry mob lynch those rats.

Laura88

He raped a 15 year old girl and her, her sister and her Mum had the strength and bravery to out this beast!

I will try to contact the Mum.

MH x
Thank you, I would love to hear from these people. I have been thinking about this all night, worrying what to do.
I think that people have tried to contact his wife before as I remember she disappeared off Facebook for a while and then changed her name. Unfortunately, I think whatever I say will fall on death ears.
Her and the family are well and truly sucked in to this bullshit and if I find out that somebody has tried to tell them about the assaults and they chose to ignore, then I will have no respect for them what so ever. I'm angry that he's living in this town