Welcome to TLR

Rapist back working

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, I would love to hear from these people. I have been thinking about this all night, worrying what to do.
I think that people have tried to contact his wife before as I remember she disappeared off Facebook for a while and then changed her name. Unfortunately, I think whatever I say will fall on death ears.
Her and the family are well and truly sucked in to this bullshit and if I find out that somebody has tried to tell them about the assaults and they chose to ignore, then I will have no respect for them what so ever. I'm angry that he's living in this town
That is what rats do they convince a woman to delete her Facebook or change her name to avoid his other victims try to contact her. Maybe they don't know the whole sad story or they choose not to believe it as we all know rats are very manipulative and convincing to cover up their lies

Storm

Major Ratslayer
That is what rats do they convince a woman to delete her Facebook or change her name to avoid his other victims try to contact her. Maybe they don't know the whole sad story or they choose not to believe it as we all know rats are very manipulative and convincing to cover up their lies
Indeed. Anyone who tries to intervene are labelled crazy and jealous and liars and he has convinced her of this by now so it will be difficult to get through to her. Can only try though.