Welcome to TLR

RAPIST RAT FROM HOTEL

D

Deleted member 32724

I want to write something on here that I have written on another thread somewhere.

I apologise in advance for the repetition, but on a thread with ‘Rape’ in the title, I feel it’s really important that these words are here too, as other rape victims may be drawn to the thread....not necessarily to comment, but to read, to understand they are not alone, they are a victim, they are NOT to blame.

When our bodies sense danger, our instant response is not done by our conscious self, our bodies react instinctively to a situation whereby we feel we are in danger, for example: Rape, physical abuse, terror attacks.

The four responses, one of which your body will choose, are:

. Fight.
. Flight.
. Freeze.
. Fold aka, play dead (common during terror attacks).

You DO NOT choose....your subconscious being does, regardless of whether you are sober, drunk, taking drugs etc.

My natural reaction was to freeze, so I blamed myself, I felt it was my fault, as I didn’t fight, I didn’t run....I felt like I was partly responsible.

Those four reactions and the explanation are the words ingrained into my head by my Rape Crisis trauma counsellor....they are the words of a qualified professional in the field.

The victim is NEVER to blame.

100% YES!

When do we start placing the issue of rape on the perpetrator? Why is it somehow the victims fault in so many cases?

Rape isn't about sex.. just like @AmberHeart said, it is about control and humiliation.

And people wonder WHY so many victims don't come forward... Its because it's been ingrained in society that the victim somehow did something wrong. It's ridiculous and insane!

M

Mango Chutney

When do we start placing the issue of rape on the perpetrator? Why is it somehow the victims fault in so many cases?
In my opinion, I believe in the majority of cases with those that victim blame, it’s because it hasn’t happened to them....same with domestic abuse.

Before becoming a victim to these horrors, we kinda have a plan: If anyone hits me, rapes me etc....I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna do that! We’re all big mouth and bravado, taking no crap etc....and this is normal, I was the same, no man will hurt me, I’ll kick his ass to the kerb!

BUT....the vision you had planned is not often what you do, when your fears suddenly become your reality.

I never dreamed for one moment that my body would instinctively freeze....that was not how I ever envisioned my reaction to an assault.

I don’t believe for one moment Amira was victim blaming, just pointing out that a sober person would be physically stronger in the moment...and if you haven’t been through it, it’s a logical thought, you don’t realise that actually....it doesn’t matter, because we do not control our bodies reaction.

No still means no, and we shouldn’t have to fight....we should not be being attacked in the first place.

D

Deleted member 32724

In my opinion, I believe in the majority of cases with those that victim blame, it’s because it hasn’t happened to them....same with domestic abuse.

Before becoming a victim to these horrors, we kinda have a plan: If anyone hits me, rapes me etc....I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna do that! We’re all big mouth and bravado, taking no crap etc....and this is normal, I was the same, no man will hurt me, I’ll kick his ass to the kerb!

BUT....the vision you had planned is not often what you do, when your fears suddenly become your reality.

I never dreamed for one moment that my body would instinctively freeze....that was not how I ever envisioned my reaction to an assault.

I don’t believe for one moment Amira was victim blaming, just pointing out that a sober person would be physically stronger in the moment...and if you haven’t been through it, it’s a logical thought, you don’t realise that actually....it doesn’t matter, because we do not control our bodies reaction.

No still means no, and we shouldn’t have to fight....we should not be being attacked in the first place.

Oh, I don't think that either... thank you @Amira for your thoughts... please do not think that I am accusing you of victim blaming. I just have a very strong reaction to victims of rape and sexual assault.

M

Mango Chutney

Oh, I don't think that either... thank you @Amira for your thoughts... please do not think that I am accusing you of victim blaming. I just have a very strong reaction to victims of rape and sexual assault.
No, I didn’t mean you thought it....it’s just because that was the comment that led to the follow on posts, I thought I’d just squeeze that in :)

Oftentimes, when English is not the mother tongue, things get a little lost in translation. I hold my hat off though to anyone that speaks more than one language....sadly, I am not one of them.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Hi yes you are in a difficult situation. When traveling to another country do not over-trust the natives there. Do not think that there is a difference between some of these southern countries. Yes there is a difference to the languages but many of them have the same view of women as these Arab countries. Try to stick to your own. Don't say it's your fault that you were raped but didn't get to know new ones too fast.

hamandpineapple

Junior Rat Expert
Hi guys , all going well with me. Thanks for all the help and support everyone has given me. Got a job and leave in 2 weeks and they offer the counselling I need for this. Bit of a long short but I’m enquiring if loads of people will leave reviews on trip advisor regarding this hotel and this one member in particular on how he’s a rapist and allowed to work there around kids and also that the staff shag people and take their money and so on. It’s been brought to my attention that I’m ‘no longer ‘ welcome at the hotel because I emailed them about what happened to me. So I’m bringing the hotel down. I’m not having this all on me because I told the truth. Message me privately if anyone wants to talk more. Thanks

L

Laura2014

Hi guys , all going well with me. Thanks for all the help and support everyone has given me. Got a job and leave in 2 weeks and they offer the counselling I need for this. Bit of a long short but I’m enquiring if loads of people will leave reviews on trip advisor regarding this hotel and this one member in particular on how he’s a rapist and allowed to work there around kids and also that the staff shag people and take their money and so on. It’s been brought to my attention that I’m ‘no longer ‘ welcome at the hotel because I emailed them about what happened to me. So I’m bringing the hotel down. I’m not having this all on me because I told the truth. Message me privately if anyone wants to talk more. Thanks
Hi H&P, that is sadly a typical response from the hotel. I think without a police report verifying the claim TA probably won’t allow posts.

I don’t remember how your thread reads but if there was a thread in the Hotel name with the details of your experience in the text then at least when people google the hotel it will bring them to this site and a brief summary of what happened. That may be more effective than on TA.

D

Deleted member 32724

Hi H&P, that is sadly a typical response from the hotel. I think without a police report verifying the claim TA probably won’t allow posts.

I don’t remember how your thread reads but if there was a thread in the Hotel name with the details of your experience in the text then at least when people google the hotel it will bring them to this site and a brief summary of what happened. That may be more effective than on TA.

Yup... google bombing would be much better. I've heard and may be incorrect but from what I understand trip advisor and other sites are paid by the hotel and they will hide/delete posts that are negative.
Google bomb is the way to go!

Sabotage

Rat Expert
TripAdvisor and websites like that will remove negative feedback!
Even in this age of #metoo, they remove warnings from women who have been sexually assaulted. So indirectly TripAdvisor is contributing to the continuation of rape and rattery.

Our best chance is people googling the hotel name, or the rats name and finding this site.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
They are keen to get the most tourists do not care if the tourists are being exploited as long as they get up the tourist industry in the country. All inclusive hotels are good but it is for the free flow of alcohol and many tourists make use of this find that hotels should set an alcohol limit. I judge no one but if you are young and your friends of the same age then they are keen on party and fun without thinking about the Conventions

J

Judithlyn

TripAdvisor and websites like that will remove negative feedback!
Even in this age of #metoo, they remove warnings from women who have been sexually assaulted. So indirectly TripAdvisor is contributing to the continuation of rape and rattery.

Our best chance is people googling the hotel name, or the rats name and finding this site.
Hotels must pay a percentage to the online booking sights.....usually 10-15% for each reservation. That’s why the booking sights don’t want negative reviews. Write an article with the hotel name and rapist name in the title and put on Google, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Louisexx

Hello all. I’m here to tell you what happened me. I first went to Tunisia in March for a weeks holiday and fell for a guy working in animation. I continued to chat to him and went back in May for another weeks holiday there to see him again. And continued to see him by going back in June. Because of the build up of lies he always told I split with him on Thursday 6th June and he basically didn’t care and we argued the next day. I was friendly with his ex best friend who also worked in animation in the hotel and a group of us decided to go to the club that night. He was my friend and I trusted him as I knew him since March and he has a girlfriend! basically I got myself into a drunken state with all my friends there and he asked for money so we got a taxi to the cash point and I lifted 60 dinar to give him 30. I didn’t even realise until the taxi home that he had taken the whole 60 from me! well anyway, as I was in a drunken state of mind and also very emotional about my ex , he decided to step in and start saying more bad things about him and how he used me and so on making me think he was the better person! anyhow, he said we can go back to his uncles house as nobody is in with a female entertainer (who was also my friend since march) so this guy told all my friends I was going back with him and her to smoke weed only. We got the taxi back to the hotel and he told me to wait outside whilst they were getting the stuff. Only he returned out the doors. So I didn’t think anything of it. We walked to his uncles house as it wasn’t far from the hotel and he started kissing me. I was drunk and didn’t know how to react. We had sex. It wasn’t consensual sex. It was rape. After the tragic moment was over , we smoked some weed and went to sleep. I was sleeping an hour and was woken by his presence on top of me having sex when I was half asleep. I was too scared to sleep after this. I went back to the apartment me and my friend was staying in at 9am. My friend let me in and went back to bed. I didn’t know how to react so I burst out crying , tears flooding for ages. I self harmed , banged my head off the wall saying it was all my fault. Asking myself these questions ‘what would have happened if I didn’t go’ ‘what if I left and went back to the apartment before it happened’ ‘what if he didn’t come to the club’ but nothing could change the fact this happened. My friend finally woke up and woke her fella up to see what was wrong as she heard me banging my head. I was holding an ice pack to my arm as it was in agony. I didn’t want anyone to touch me so I screamed don’t touch me to everyone. It took me about 2 hours before I could bring myself to talk to anyone and tell my friend what had happened. Thankfully Saturday night was our flight home. I was never more happier. I didn’t eat or sleep for 3 days. I just wanted to die. When I finally got back I was so so glad. My body was aching, my chest was sore, images of him floating around in my head from that night. Slight bruising on some parts of my body and my sliced arm. I didn’t want to live to see the rest of the week. But here I am. Just over a week later telling my story. The true side of the story. A girl I knew who worked with ******** was in Mallorca working and she was fantastic support for the first few days. Until she went to that hotel in Tunisia to work and she’s basically up and left me because it would affect her job this. She confronted this rapist and he lied to her. He told her ‘she wanted me and I said no’ so of course that’s the story, I self harmed because he said no? I wanted to die because I couldn’t have him? he is a liar and the impact this has on my life I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. I emailed the hotel about the events of that night because I can’t be the only one who suffers because he didn’t stop when I told him no. He deserved to loose his job. The animation manager showed the whole animation team the email and they have messaged me telling me to tell the hotel that my story is a lie. It isn’t a lie and I won’t protect this animals job by retracting what I said. So I’ve lost my friends from Tunisia but to be honest , were they really your friend in the first place or were you just a guest who kept coming back and giving the hotel money to keep them in jobs? Anyway, this rapist is still working at the hotel smiling away like what he done was nothing. But I’m prepared for a fight to bring this animal down once and for all because I have picked myself up, give myself things to look forward to like a new job working abroad with ******** in **** ****. I even changed my hair so I could finally touch it again after what happened. I’ve gave myself so many positive things to keep my mind busy and to look forward to that I’m not looking back at what happened. Now for the identity of this rat. He works in animation at DELFINO BEACH HOTEL. And his name is EZZEDINI BILEL. Sorry for the long story and thank you for reading.
So when his girlfriend text you asking had he been with any other girls you should have told her this story of it's the truth instead of telling her that it was Ach that was the liar and the he wasn't with any other girls just you and your company??? This message was sent after you came home so after the allegations??

Last edited by a moderator:

simple

Major Ratslayer
She knows his girlfriend?? If this happened to you would you not warn her? Would she not be the first person you tell if her boyfriend is so bad? I know for a fact I would. People that lie about rape are the reason so many people don't come forward.
Hi Louisexx,,,whats your story ? Have you posted on here before ,,,Prehaps you know hamandpineapple.Are you Tunisian??

Louisexx

Hi Louisexx,,,whats your story ? Have you posted on here before ,,,Prehaps you know hamandpineapple.Are you Tunisian??
I do know her. And I know the people she's talking about. And I know all about this story .I'm not Tunisian no... Her story of the rape is untrue. And I know what type of website this is and I certainly see the benefit of it but I don't see the benefit of slandering someone's name.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
I do know her. And I know the people she's talking about. And I know all about this story .I'm not Tunisian no... Her story of the rape is untrue. And I know what type of website this is and I certainly see the benefit of it but I don't see the benefit of slandering someone's name.
Were you there on the night she was attacked? Why are you defending the alleged rapist?

Louisexx

Well, she is entitled to make her claim. And, unless you were there on the night of the attack no additional information is necessary.
But why not say all information?? Because none of it amounts to rape. His girlfriend text her after the alleged attack and she said he was doing nothing wrong. She also text him the night she was flying home to wish him good luck and she's sorry she wouldn't be back. I'm sorry but if you are telling the truth and have nothj g to hide or be ashamed of then why not tell all the information?? In no way would I ever victim blame but you can't take a situation and leave pieces of it out because it doesn't suit your story.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
But why not say all information?? Because none of it amounts to rape. His girlfriend text her after the alleged attack and she said he was doing nothing wrong. She also text him the night she was flying home to wish him good luck and she's sorry she wouldn't be back. I'm sorry but if you are telling the truth and have nothj g to hide or be ashamed of then why not tell all the information?? In no way would I ever victim blame but you can't take a situation and leave pieces of it out because it doesn't suit your story.
Because anyone can speculate on a crime. In fact, a hundred people can speculate on the crime. Unless you were there it just amounts to your opinion on the situation. The woman made her claim. You are disputing it (and you were not there). There’s nothing more to really discuss.

Louisexx

Because anyone can speculate on a crime. In fact, a hundred people can speculate on the crime. Unless you were there it just amounts to your opinion on the situation. The woman made her claim. You are disputing it (and you were not there). There’s nothing more to really discuss.
You are also speculating on a crime that you were not present for. you are also disputing this man's character. I think it's very unfair that a picture and this comments have been posted about someone when there is nothing amounting to rape if she told the honest truth. This man has been with his girlfriend for over a year. She has met his girlfriend and is friends with his girlfriend, so surely if this man raped her and after she built herself up she wouldn't want his girlfriend going through the same thing? I know it's just my opinion but it's my opinion on more of the story than what she has let on in her original post.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
You are also speculating on a crime that you were not present for. you are also disputing this man's character. I think it's very unfair that a picture and this comments have been posted about someone when there is nothing amounting to rape if she told the honest truth. This man has been with his girlfriend for over a year. She has met his girlfriend and is friends with his girlfriend, so surely if this man raped her and after she built herself up she wouldn't want his girlfriend going through the same thing? I know it's just my opinion but it's my opinion on more of the story than what she has let on in her original post.
I am not doing anything and have nothing to do with the situation. I’m just telling you that this woman has a right to make a public statement. You don’t have to agree, support or like it, but that’s her right. It’s simple.