Welcome to TLR

Rat Behaviour - the tell-tail signs to look for

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You are right. These types don't care. Personally no natter what story they say I'll always say no. I dont know I'm just a different type of person, one, I dont have money lol , they could ask but it won't get then far, plus I have two babies, I'll never put his needs before theirs. And if he leaves me koz I tell him no, that's ok too. But I understand where your coming from xx
Good for you girl! And yes babies and you are number one!! Just stay strong like you are and don’t allow him to get in your head;)

Emily

Rat Expert
If you hear my friends say bad things about me - dont listen. Tell them I know about him already. Meaning when you hear the truth, dont listen because they are jealous and will try to take you from me.

This should be your signal to get the hell out of there! But no we dont, we fall for this one every time.
But they all discuss there wifes and gf to each other and discuss all u tell them .Then they want to see outside inside your home and send the photos to each other discussing again your business that should be kept personal.
The jealousy is rife between the rats and bragging about your finances in coffes is the main topic off the day .
Dont listen to them if they say its all personal just between us ,yeah us and a 100 rats , nothing is secret that u tell them .
I heard them discussing everything about the European woman ,most off it wasnt polite most off it was about your assets and personal life being blabbed all over to other rats ,be careful off what u say and what u send nothing is private with these rats your information is public knowledge .
And every phone call in coffee is listened to carefully by them all !!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
But they all discuss there wifes and gf to each other and discuss all u tell them .Then they want to see outside inside your home and send the photos to each other discussing again your business that should be kept personal.
The jealousy is rife between the rats and bragging about your finances in coffes is the main topic off the day .
Dont listen to them if they say its all personal just between us ,yeah us and a 100 rats , nothing is secret that u tell them .
I heard them discussing everything about the European woman ,most off it wasnt polite most off it was about your assets and personal life being blabbed all over to other rats ,be careful off what u say and what u send nothing is private with these rats your information is public knowledge .
And every phone call in coffee is listened to carefully by them all !!!
Really?
My Tunisian would never ever take a call from me when in the coffee shop as people could overhear him there. It used to pee me off then as I felt that perhaps I was a dirty secret ( which I totally wasn't), however he didn't want anyone listening.

He would however call me every night from his apartment for at least a 30-60 minute video chat. In the daytime at work, at home with the parents when visiting them.

A lifeguard on the beach made a massive flirty play for me and he really quizzed me about it to see if i was interested, so wish I could add a pic here of the lifeguard offender :D

I could be losing it and going crazy ( am I) but he always wanted discretion and privacy so i'm certain I wasn't the topic in coffee.

He did say that his immediate crew were jealous of him and us as a couple because we were so well suited and looked fab together. I could tell one of them was jealous when talking to him, he was almost gritting his teeth whilst checking out my jewellery, I do think that he was really really jealous and I actually despised him.
On the same token, if I asked questions about the other girlfriends and fiancé's of his mates he always defended their relationships by saying that for example in 3 years of x being with x, not once has he ever cheated when she was home in her respective country.
I'm not stupid, I think I would know???