Welcome to TLR

Rat Behaviour - the tell-tail signs to look for

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes Sabrina, you are quite right! She must have enough money coming in to sponsor him! Who is going to pay all the money for his visa etc? ( That's if he gets one!, )
I did the fiancé visa and had to send to USCIS my tax records and all they approved him but yes they are our responsibility for a while they can not get a work permit right away and the medical all is on the sponser. Hope she realizes this

AnnieAnon

Major Ratslayer
Since this thread is tell tale signs I want to share something that just happened, maybe it can help someone.
on my husband’s Facebook he is friends with a guy that works on one of these Hannibal tourism ships, he jumps off, make a show..... well he is married to a English lady, they have 2 children together. He lives here and she lives there in England. So the other day a girl ( so rude) came to my husband’s shop and needed him to fix something for her, my husband told her he sent her thing to Tunis and was supposed to be back this afternoon... well it didn’t return that afternoon. My husband had like 10 missed calls from this guy that I mentioned above, so I asked what’s going on and why is he calling nonstop and sending mad face text. My husband told me do you remember this girl from today, I said yes I remembered her, so he said that is her calling from that guys phone. Of course I checked his page and her page to see if they are friends and as I suspect they are not . They are together, but not visible for his English wife to know about... unless she was here and saw with her eyes there is absolutely no proof. The people that know don’t tell her anything because she is foreign, they don’t feel sorry for her. So I just wanted to share this for the online /long distance relationships.
This is so disgusting and typical rat behaviour! The sousse rat I was involved with behaved exactly like this, secretive, mind f#%cking behaviour. He would always have women that were willing to remain a secret, would talk to them via messenger and keep his fb extremely private so that On the outside it looks like he was doing nothing wrong. He would always say I was crazy and mentally ill whenever I told him I knew he was involved with other women especially his cousin! As much as he protested I was insane my gut was never wrong and his lies were exposed over and over again!
Follow your gut ladies, it is never wrong!
Aisha I just want to say thankyou for giving a real insight into how these monsters really are... I always look forward to reading your comments xx

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Mica how is the police handling COVID and rules in your town? Sousse is so relaxed and not really enforcing anything. Last night our neighbor above us had a concert until like 2am and we called police checkpoint near our house or either 197.... don’t remember, but police said as long as they in their house they can do nothing.

The area I live in is not heavily populated and is fairly quiet. There are police checkpoints and they stop luages and taxis if they see someone without a mask. Life is carrying on much as normal, cafes are set up for social distancing and shops are not crowded plus nearly all having hand gel at the entrance. The whole area surrounding me shuts down at curfew and not a soul to be seen.
It seems a thousand miles away from other areas in tunisia that I've seen on tv and social media:(

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
This is so disgusting and typical rat behaviour! The sousse rat I was involved with behaved exactly like this, secretive, mind f#%cking behaviour. He would always have women that were willing to remain a secret, would talk to them via messenger and keep his fb extremely private so that On the outside it looks like he was doing nothing wrong. He would always say I was crazy and mentally ill whenever I told him I knew he was involved with other women especially his cousin! As much as he protested I was insane my gut was never wrong and his lies were exposed over and over again!
Follow your gut ladies, it is never wrong!
Aisha I just want to say thankyou for giving a real insight into how these monsters really are... I always look forward to reading your comments xx
Thank you and I’m glad I can help anyone. I’m the tlr undercover reporter... hhhh! I just tell it literally as I see it ladies, hope it clarifies things.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yes it's true he could be genuine with you but what are the odds meeting a stranger on the internet? In tunisia its quite normal to marry their cousins and I really don't know it's common in Algeria to.
I used to speak to a Algerian friend he was uosetv
They are iffy lol we don't know Tunisia and yes I looked some marry cousins I think its not as accepted as it once was but ughhh
Many marry cousins in tunisia my rat had so many cousins and most were married to each other i was shocked how much his cousins looked liked each other even the women , most marry a foreign woman for money and to save up for the hala wedding !! Only a few are genuinely inlove with the woman from outside tunisia and will never leave you cheat on you, you are one in million if u find a genuine tunisian inlove with you and i know a few that have . But they are all learning now the script off a rat and it seems the good guys are being overtaken by the rats ,in each country you hear storys off abuse violence or just disappearing acts but most return to native tunisia in the end abandoning you and any childtem u have together ,the good guys will work give u the best life ever and will love there children far too much to leave you or the kids these are only a few with respect and honour for you. Thats why the red flags are important they show u its time to go listen to you instincts and save yourself from a nightmare or even hell !!! Think off you snd your sanity.