Welcome to TLR

Rat Catching

Nic25

Rat Expert
Good afternoon all, yesterday I opened a fake Facebook account put a lovely picture of myself and since yesterday I’ve had 980 friends request from Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians, Lebanese etc. I’ve been asked for money after just 2 messages (fast work) sex, anal sex, send picture of my privates. They have no shame. Lost count of the “I love you so much” and marriage proposals. They are so desperate. This was just a experiment, I’ll shut the account down soon. I’m actually shocked

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Good afternoon all, yesterday I opened a fake Facebook account put a lovely picture of myself and since yesterday I’ve had 980 friends request from Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians, Lebanese etc. I’ve been asked for money after just 2 messages (fast work) sex, anal sex, send picture of my privates. They have no shame. Lost count of the “I love you so much” and marriage proposals. They are so desperate. This was just a experiment, I’ll shut the account down soon. I’m actually shocked
Seeeee they are all scammers!!! Make up a few fake wu numbers before you shut it down to let them scurry to the post office:) you go girl . I think Butterflies did this once also they are relentless

Nic25

Rat Expert
Seeeee they are all scammers!!! Make up a few fake wu numbers before you shut it down to let them scurry to the post office:) you go girl . I think Butterflies did this once also they are relentless
It’s actually quite fun, never thought of the fake numbers for western union. That’s a game changer. Thanks for the idea
hahaha forgot to add 4 Dick pics as well!!! Please baby send me yours I want to see her?!?!?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I know what you mean as soon as you put a foto of a young attractive woman on your fake acount and like a few pages at Facebook in these countries the requests come flooding in. And yes marriage proposals and asking of nudes etc. Ooh well there was not much to see.... :D

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It’s actually quite fun, never thought of the fake numbers for western union. That’s a game changer. Thanks for the idea

hahaha forgot to add 4 Dick pics as well!!! Please baby send me yours I want to see her?!?!?
Yeah send a pic of a naked cat it will be fine then. I deactivate the acount for weeks sometimes then I open it and these rats starts talking again as nothing has happened and declaring their undying love. Come meet me baby we will have a nice time you can meet my family they will cook for you:eek: when it walks like a rat and it talks like a rat : run then :sneaky: but I admit it is fun sometimes but boring after 3 texts as you know what is coming your way :rolleyes:

Nic25

Rat Expert
Yeah send a pic of a naked cat it will be fine then. I deactivate the acount for weeks sometimes then I open it and these rats starts talking again as nothing has happened and declaring their undying love. Come meet me baby we will have a nice time you can meet my family they will cook for you:eek: when it walks like a rat and it talks like a rat : run then :sneaky: but I admit it is fun sometimes but boring after 3 texts as you know what is coming your way :rolleyes:
Yeah I’m kinda bored already. They all have the same script

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
This makes me so angry the rats need exterminating dirty vile disgusting perverts!!!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I can think of much better things to do with my spare time, urgh Dick pics :sick:

MH x
Ate u sure they were dicks my rat needed magnifying glass to see his never mind finding it the tiniest breed off zibbies in the universe
And i too have photos sent off dicks misshapen tiny and im sure the smell came through the photo to make me gip
Why oh why tunisian rats do u do this errgggghhh !!!!!!