Welcome to TLR

Rat or no

maybella

Ratslayer
31 july i got a friends request at facebook,it was a 34 year old man from El Hamma Gabes. I accepted and quickley he start to write to me. He is handsom,but his profile didnt show anything exept som foreign wimen he followed.
We talked about everything,he seemed nice. And we have talked every day since. Soon this love bombing started,and after 4 days he said I love you....
I checked his facebook again and all these wimen he followed was deleted. Strange...
After a week he asked me to marry him...
He is 34 and i am 59...
Doesnt make sence
I have been told that El Hamma is a big rat whole?
He say he have family in france,italy and germany
Is there anyone who knows anything about El Hamma rats??

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
31 july i got a friends request at facebook,it was a 34 year old man from El Hamma Gabes. I accepted and quickley he start to write to me. He is handsom,but his profile didnt show anything exept som foreign wimen he followed.
We talked about everything,he seemed nice. And we have talked every day since. Soon this love bombing started,and after 4 days he said I love you....
I checked his facebook again and all these wimen he followed was deleted. Strange...
He is 34 and i am 59...
Doesnt make sence
Hi Maybella,
Have you searched his name on our site?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is 34 and i am 59...
Doesnt make sence
Hi @maybella welcome to the forum, the fact you met him on social media and he is so much younger then you says it all really. He is a rat full stop. Not any genuine tunisian young men would search for an older lady it's only for visits, money, fun or in the future a visa. With such a big age gap it's bezness I would block him if I was you or you will be to attached to his daily love texts.

maybella

Ratslayer
Hi @maybella welcome to the forum, the fact you met him on social media and he is so much younger then you says it all really. He is a rat full stop. Not any genuine tunisian young men would search for an older lady it's only for visits, money, fun or in the future a visa. With such a big age gap it's bezness I would block him if I was you or you will be to attached to his daily love texts.
Thank you
Yes he also wanted me to visit him,he had so hurry,i said i could not bcz of the corona situation.He answerd me with no one care about corona,they travel anyway. And then he say he will visit me,but i wonder how he will do that. He will not be abel to cross the border into my country. I live in Europe

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He is 34 and i am 59...
Doesnt make sence
Oh my you have a fast rat! The love bombing so fast I love you so fast.. think about it honestly

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thank you
Yes he also wanted me to visit him,he had so hurry,i said i could not bcz of the corona situation.He answerd me with no one care about corona,they travel anyway. And then he say he will visit me,but i wonder how he will do that. He will not be abel to cross the border into my country. I live in Europe
Typical answer awww no Corona there lol point is they don’t care if you get it or not just quickly come to him bring your bank account hurry OH MY!!! You need to run and I mean quickly!

maybella

Ratslayer
Hi @maybella , welcome! So in our culture younger man don’t go out with older lady, he wants to go to your country and get whatever he can get off of you. You really should block him before you form more feeling, he is a liar that searches for foreign women
One day he sent me a message in Portugees language,i asked him about that,and he said the translater was so difficult to use....Yes sure..

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Thank you
Omg maybella he’s testing real good, “will she for for it? Yes? No?
Starting to put pressure already? Fast worker!

The advice the ladies here are giving you take it fully, we want to protect you!

As Aisha1 said .. “you’re a job” for him! Nothing else, no respect at all!!

Keep reading the many experiences here , you will be horrified as to what some of us had to endured for being naive!

Not foolish because we’re not fools but naive to believe and trust in human nature too much.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Welcome, Maybella. Yes, it’s a rat, there’s no doubt. And a rat who is in a hurry. Professing his love after 4 days and talking marriage after a week, who does that? Only rats. That way of doing things is typical. He wants you to visit so you’ll meet him and fall madly in love. He may except gifts too and you’ll pay for everything there. he lies when he says he’ll visit you. He knows it’s nearly impossible to get a visa to Europe, even a tourist visa.,

Cut contact now or he is going to destroy your life. You haven’t known him for a long time and it’s easier to leave now. The more you wait, the harder it will be.

I read too that El Hamma is a rat hole. @minnie, can you confirm that? Several members had rats from there, including a former member in her early 60ies who was madly in love with a guy in his late 20ies. She was convinced he was crazy about her and she was very deluded. She said age doesn’t matter. Well, I’m their culture, it does. It was sad to see. Please don’t be naive. His words are lies. He wants to use you for money or visa or both. Don’t be another victim. You can stop that now. Only you can protect yourself.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
That’s a rough looking 34 year old.
Talking about his age, he should be married. In his culture, there, they are expected to be married by that age. If he is not, it’s because he couldn’t and nobody wanted him. People who have daughters don’t want guys like him for their daughters. He said he works. What does he do?