Welcome to TLR

Rat or no

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I do not miss checking my phone every few minutes in case he had text, worried if I didn't text back quick enough - didn't want to go out in case he called etc etc etc, it really isn't normal :mad::mad::mad:

MH x
Ughh tell me about it! It’s hard to let go but it’s even harder to stay with them! No more running around like a headless chicken having to hurry back home, hair always in a mess... constant anxiety and lack of sleep. Logging on to WU biting your nails should I shouldn’t I??? Looking like an escaped inmate to the average passerby :D

Can spend an hour or so having “me” time... long showers or baths... then throw on a silk eye mask before bed not worried about being cheated on. Bliss :)

Last edited:

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
The trouble with rats is yes like normal men they can make you feel good, but unlike normal men there’s a lot of ups and downs so you get stuck in this constant loop of joy and misery. It’s like the power and control wheel of domestic violence. A true, quality relationship should make you feel safe, it won’t always be exciting but you won’t constantly be on tenterhooks like with rats wondering what they’ll ask for next, or what the motives are behind everything. It gets to the point where you feel emotionally unstable and you second guess yourself, well with the right guy you won’t have to as a real man wants to reassure you. Rats don’t care, their needs come first.
Another thing with the love bombing it all happens before they really know us. Flattering as it is, after a while you think to yourself wait a minute this guy doesn’t know hardly anything about me (heart and soul) yet he’s in love with me?? Then you start to hate him and yourself lol. Once the honeymoon phase wears off you’re stuck with the real them, and you start getting comfy as well. While it’s true that men from these parts of the world aren’t so bothered about personality as men in the west tend to be, they do care about character and will not be keen to marry someone that has certain traits or habits. So that’s how you know they’re full of shite

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I believe that each call and subsequent call was choreographed to lead up to an ask of money and always was .
Demanding visits was for much more money:mad:
This! And sometimes, before the money requests they spend time acting concerned about us, or talking about things unrelated to money... very calculating and sneaky...

Think about it, it’s a lot easier for them to pressure us into spending money when we’re over there. They’ve got us jetlagged, isolated, rose tinted glasses on... sometimes even, as @Starlight and others have said, they will flip and threaten to harm themselves and/or you. A crisis comes up, you’re staying with him, maybe just maybe having a nice time together... can’t exactly say no when you’re staying in the same building. A little drink and a meal here, some “help” towards their living expenses there... hopefully some action as well... that’s the purpose of the visits.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Exactly as they do think we only live for them and their endless needy texts or request to prove where you are or with who. It's a relief when you get rid of a rat. Now I am at peace but I have another problem now.... I seem to forget where I left my fone as I don't need it as much no more :D
If it wasn’t used for work I think I would throw it in a River somewhere !

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
So the lying rat had told me a long time ago after we split about this birth certificate so the rat BS's me and had said he would have to go to Beja to get a copy of a birth certificate. Cause he knew I wanted a divorce , but did not want to send me a pic of his birth certificate because he knows it doesn't say married. haha
You know I am not as stupid as I once was. Then he was at a resort called Hotel Chichkhan, it's a new one in Hammamet early August 2021
Here's a pic doesn't that look like he landed someone over there, hmm what piece of rat poop. Just sick of the web of deceit.
I will get this birth certificate through the Tunisian Embassy here, it will tell me what I already know, that or that another one is on it. LOL
Who knows with the rats could be divorced over there and the victim would never know it!!

View attachment 69615

They just love to take selfies don’t they it’s quite sickening…do they think they are all that? REALLY :eek:

Tiff123

31 july i got a friends request at facebook,it was a 34 year old man from El Hamma Gabes. I accepted and quickley he start to write to me. He is handsom,but his profile didnt show anything exept som foreign wimen he followed.
We talked about everything,he seemed nice. And we have talked every day since. Soon this love bombing started,and after 4 days he said I love you....
I checked his facebook again and all these wimen he followed was deleted. Strange...
After a week he asked me to marry him...
He is 34 and i am 59...
Doesnt make sence
I have been told that El Hamma is a big rat whole?
He say he have family in france,italy and germany
Is there anyone who knows anything about El Hamma rats??
My very dear friend is from El Hamma and his the best and extremely genuine so I can’t comment on the rat situation there. But I’ve been to El Hamma a lot and it’s an absoloute shit hole and the people r desperate to get out. Be careful

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Another thing with the love bombing it all happens before they really know us. Flattering as it is, after a while you think to yourself wait a minute this guy doesn’t know hardly anything about me (heart and soul) yet he’s in love with me?? Then you start to hate him and yourself lol. Once the honeymoon phase wears off you’re stuck with the real them, and you start getting comfy as well. While it’s true that men from these parts of the world aren’t so bothered about personality as men in the west tend to be, they do care about character and will not be keen to marry someone that has certain traits or habits. So that’s how you know they’re full of shite
We should’ve been picking our nose and belching :)

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
My very dear friend is from El Hamma and his the best and extremely genuine so I can’t comment on the rat situation there. But I’ve been to El Hamma a lot and it’s an absoloute shit hole and the people r desperate to get out. Be careful
Hi @Tiff123 welcome to the forum. Not all tunisians are bad it's not what this site is for. We out tunisian love rats here at TLR. We are happy to know your friend is a good one and it's true about el hamma rats are desperate so being careful is always a good advice with rats.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
95% off tunisians are like this
Even some off the ones that are not rat can be realy demanding controlling and very jealous, the focus is always on them the drama on them and u are the one that has to always make them feel special
And they can cry break down with such drama that it could be made into episodes for TV viewing !!
They are childish imature with demands/foot stomping and fits off rage when things don't go their way or they are told no or even maybe sets the fire off rage off and dont stop till they get !!!!
I at one time felt like a hostage only to be realesed when ransom off mg or wu was paid !!!!!
Is this a real relationship no no no !!!
How can it be
Its all about them nothing is about u only money gifts visa visits !!!!!
Some even treat tunisian women this way but they accept it and i feel for them .
We as western women can not accept this strange way off the tunisian man / rat its like living with someone with a mental illness and we are the carers !!!!
I remember someone saying they force us to press the f### off button and thats the truest iv ever heard!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
T HE most strangest thing was while he was doing another episode off drama off killing himself he suddenly stopped and said i will take a break and smoke a cig then I will take the rest off the tablets that will make me die !!!
Wtf they truly are nut cases
and by the way hes still alive !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
T HE most strangest thing was while he was doing another episode off drama off killing himself he suddenly stopped and said i will take a break and smoke a cig then I will take the rest off the tablets that will make me die !!!
Wtf they truly are nut cases
and by the way hes still alive !!!!!
Yeah they say all this crap but truth is they think they are too cute to hurt theirselves

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
95% off tunisians are like this
Even some off the ones that are not rat can be realy demanding controlling and very jealous, the focus is always on them the drama on them and u are the one that has to always make them feel special
And they can cry break down with such drama that it could be made into episodes for TV viewing !!
They are childish imature with demands/foot stomping and fits off rage when things don't go their way or they are told no or even maybe sets the fire off rage off and dont stop till they get !!!!
I at one time felt like a hostage only to be realesed when ransom off mg or wu was paid !!!!!
Is this a real relationship no no no !!!
How can it be
Its all about them nothing is about u only money gifts visa visits !!!!!
Some even treat tunisian women this way but they accept it and i feel for them .
We as western women can not accept this strange way off the tunisian man / rat its like living with someone with a mental illness and we are the carers !!!!
I remember someone saying they force us to press the f### off button and thats the truest iv ever heard!!!
I for one was really tired of telling my ex-rat what he did wrong.
You would think the rat would learn to not make the same mistakes over and over.
And what happens like always told me why I moved on?
Why I chose to let someone leave love on my page.
And bug the people who left a love, big deal
Its hard for another person to get a call at work from the rat through Facebook messenger!
Just because someone leaves a love does that mean I am fooling around with someone LOL
So he moved on quickly from me 2 months after the sham wedding.
In 2018 I received messages from other women that he was bothering
them, the same profile on Tagged.com that had his pic as profile pic, they complained
about the love bombing and unwanted advances so they had to block them.
Just today I received a message from a friend he said "its not my fault that I have to pay for you ex's mistakes" Huh?? What??
And joked and said I don't want to be bothered by a "Sami Youcef",
who's that another fake profile the rat had?
Other men friends (two of them) too complaining about being hounded by the rat.
The rat had 49 friends and all female on tagged.com and what I cannot move on from the rat
If this rat were here I would lay charges of stalking and harassment.
Watches me all the time on Facebook , everyday it must get boring even spies on here.
Ok if I am such an awful sinner and my only crime is moving on than what are his sins???
I have the messages, and one had to block him from leaving messages.
So how am I at fault, how can the rat justify what he did!
The only truth is I do things upfront without hiding but I was left
to rot for 2 years after the sham marriage in my misery with my family members dying.
The rat was already with someone else, I could have used some emotional support, and this two years one year
he decided to leave a happy birthday message WoW just really this is all the rat could have done!!
So what did the rat expect me to stay there in my misery just because he is the only one who moved on well before I did!
I wish I had never met this devilish narcisstic rat!

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
He pestered me for money as they cremated my aunt screaming for moneygram code!!!!!
He screamed at me and cut calls and cam calls in front off my family and friends !!!!
Had me breaking down in tears then I started for first time in my life to have panic attacks !!!
Wtf he ruined my life if I could give him the pain he gave me i would make sure it burnt him in his heart
The money i spent in visits gifts moneygram what the fuck was i thinking off !!!!!!!
Im a intelligent professional woman but he nearly drove me over the edge the dirty scrounging rat bastard !!!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
He pestered me for money as they cremated my aunt screaming for moneygram code!!!!!
He screamed at me and cut calls and cam calls in front off my family and friends !!!!
Had me breaking down in tears then I started for first time in my life to have panic attacks !!!
Wtf he ruined my life if I could give him the pain he gave me i would make sure it burnt him in his heart
The money i spent in visits gifts moneygram what the fuck was i thinking off !!!!!!!
Im a intelligent professional woman but he nearly drove me over the edge the dirty scrounging rat bastard !!!!!!
I used to have panic attacks during the dark times with my family , while the rat was pushing me than discarded me
when I needed the rat the most.
Asked me for money when I was burying my father and still pestered me
after for $50
What was I thinking, nice of me to help the rat out when I was travelled to Tunisia 3 times.
Never again, the rat can rot in hell for all I care!

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I used to have panic attacks during the dark times with my family , while the rat was pushing me than discarded me
when I needed the rat the most.
Asked me for money when I was burying my father and still pestered me
after for $50
What was I thinking, nice of me to help the rat out when I was travelled to Tunisia 3 times.
Never again, the rat can rot in hell for all I care!
They simply have no care fucking money is all they care off if I met my rat id choke him to death with dinas down his f#####g throat !!!!
Greed took over from love with the rat !!!
If i dropped a dina
Hed be first on his knees to grab it !!!!!
I saw him.plenty off times with money but he simply refused to pay even for a coffee !!!!!

maybella

Ratslayer
I for one was really tired of telling my ex-rat what he did wrong.
You would think the rat would learn to not make the same mistakes over and over.
And what happens like always told me why I moved on?
Why I chose to let someone leave love on my page.
And bug the people who left a love, big deal
Its hard for another person to get a call at work from the rat through Facebook messenger!
Just because someone leaves a love does that mean I am fooling around with someone LOL
So he moved on quickly from me 2 months after the sham wedding.
In 2018 I received messages from other women that he was bothering
them, the same profile on Tagged.com that had his pic as profile pic, they complained
about the love bombing and unwanted advances so they had to block them.
Just today I received a message from a friend he said "its not my fault that I have to pay for you ex's mistakes" Huh?? What??
And joked and said I don't want to be bothered by a "Sami Youcef",
who's that another fake profile the rat had?
Other men friends (two of them) too complaining about being hounded by the rat.
The rat had 49 friends and all female on tagged.com and what I cannot move on from the rat
If this rat were here I would lay charges of stalking and harassment.
Watches me all the time on Facebook , everyday it must get boring even spies on here.
Ok if I am such an awful sinner and my only crime is moving on than what are his sins???
I have the messages, and one had to block him from leaving messages.
So how am I at fault, how can the rat justify what he did!
The only truth is I do things upfront without hiding but I was left
to rot for 2 years after the sham marriage in my misery with my family members dying.
The rat was already with someone else, I could have used some emotional support, and this two years one year
he decided to leave a happy birthday message WoW just really this is all the rat could have done!!
So what did the rat expect me to stay there in my misery just because he is the only one who moved on well before I did!
I wish I had never met this devilish narcisstic rat!
I can thank god i ended it when i did. I read about all the horrible stories here,What could happen if i didnt.I dont want think about it.Take good care and stay safe

maybella

Ratslayer
I checked his facebook from my spy-account and he have have delete all on it.But he still have it
I try to keep myself busy so i dont think to much.But the fact that he chased after other wimen and talked with other wimen at the same time he talked with me make me sick.I hate lies.I havent unblock him.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
my rat has a few empty ones like this, everything is deleted to make it look like nothing happened
but we all know well that this empty profile was not so empty when he was talking to you

maybella

Ratslayer
They live with their parents till they are 30-40-50 or the whole life.They never grow up,they are childish.Culture.I moved out from my parents when i was 17,and started to work.They lay at bed all day,lazy bastards,dont want to work.Texting wimen and ask them to send them money.What a life