Welcome to TLR

Rat or no

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
They live with their parents till they are 30-40-50 or the whole life.They never grow up,they are childish.Culture.I moved out from my parents when i was 17,and started to work.They lay at bed all day,lazy bastards,dont want to work.Texting wimen and ask them to send them money.What a life
I moved out when I was 18 and worked too. I took jobs that were not necessarily what I wanted but nothing is beneath me to work at whatever to feed my family.
They want the easy way out constantly looking globally for a victim and putting hours in copy and pasting the same script to so many women.
What an empty life especially at my rat's age of 48.
Ashamed to ask family for a job but not ashamed enough to ask a disabled, poor, disadvantaged, single mom, young, more mature its not
the kind of men that would be first pick for a Tunisian virgin cousin bride.
But the rats will use a foreign victim to get there, time is running out for my ex-rat.
Like being online is all the rats do, surely there is more to life than this.

Jane

Major Ratslayer
I moved out when I was 18 and worked too. I took jobs that were not necessarily what I wanted but nothing is beneath me to work at whatever to feed my family.
They want the easy way out constantly looking globally for a victim and putting hours in copy and pasting the same script to so many women.
What an empty life especially at my rat's age of 48.
Ashamed to ask family for a job but not ashamed enough to ask a disabled, poor, disadvantaged, single mom, young, more mature its not
the kind of men that would be first pick for a Tunisian virgin cousin bride.
But the rats will use a foreign victim to get there, time is running out for my ex-rat.
Like being online is all the rats do, surely there is more to life than this.
Not only in Tunisia that people live with parents til adulthood . In Mediterranean cultures this is totally the norm , maybe also because high housing costs / high unemployment means it’s almost impossible to move out .
Leaving home at 17/18 is a Northern European custom and one which would be seen as strange in Southern Europeans where people are very familiar orientated

maybella

Ratslayer
Not only in Tunisia that people live with parents til adulthood . In Mediterranean cultures this is totally the norm , maybe also because high housing costs / high unemployment means it’s almost impossible to move out .
Leaving home at 17/18 is a Northern European custom and one which would be seen as strange in Southern Europeans where people are very familiar orientated
Yes like we see it strange when 40-50 year old live with their parents.Its not normal

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I agree but when the rat is 48, his brothers have wives and their own family at a much younger age.
And like anyone's parents are aging and the life of my ex-rat is stuck there yet the whole sham wedding
with me and the ex-rat was to get the rat to move on. I believe the parents are pressuring him to leave
and make it with a foreign woman. So yes the family is close and help each other but I am sure
the parents are in in retirement age now. So I really believe that this factor exists in Tunisia as well
and because my ex-rat is the oldest he should be the one that helps out instead of the younger siblings always helping him out they see him as a burden because he has no chance to leave.
You made a point about the high employment rate but this is an excuse for the rats, my ex-rat is perfectly capable of working
his family could help the rat but he chooses to scam from home hoping someone will take him.
I know the parents are frustrated because the daughter is handicapped and with the rat who doesn't help much
with her but romances online for victims, they are in their retirement years so the parents do want him out!!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I got this at messenger this morning.Can it be that the rat tried to contact me? I got scared.
It probably is the rat with an empty acount just to get in touch with you. Block and delete it :) If you respond him it all starts again the best way is to ignore it each time he does it with other acounts. After 2 years of no contact my rat sometimes pops up in my messenger. Rats hate it to be ignored so keep blocking and deleting is your best answer. Don't be scared what is he going to do to you? Nothing.... rats are cowards who scam women

Last edited:

maybella

Ratslayer
It probably is the rat with an empty acount just to get in touch with you. Block and delete it :) If you respond him it all starts again the best way is to ignore it each time he does it with other acounts. After 2 years of no contact my rat sometimes pops up in my messenger. Rats hate it to be ignored so keep blocking and deleting is your best answer. Don't be scared what is he going to do to you? Nothing.... rats are cowards who scam women
Omg.....just when i have tought i got him out of my head.They never give up,do they?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Omg.....just when i have tought i got him out of my head.They never give up,do they?
yes, they keep you in there to the bother later folder even when you keep blocking and deleting
The rat may have some one else to scam, but will always keep other victims on back up
my ex-rat said he was forbidden to contact me before, it wasn't that he was forbidden
he earned that by his erratic narcissistic behavior, no one blocks someone for no good reason.
And another thing one last thing the rat did was use one of our mutual friends
she was in Canada married to a Tunisian, he thought he could knock
some sense into me to see things his way by one of the two Facebook profiles of this Tunisian husband of a so called friend, Tunisian
patriots or even North African rats will help their own no matter how devious the scumbag rat is.
All the wording was the same coming from the rat through another profiles.
So they use people on your friends list and bother them to get to you, just keep your friends list hidden
the rats do the same anyways, there is so much else to say about how the rats can bother you!

Anyways just keep blocking and I am glad you saw this rat for what he is!!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It's so good you have him out of your head I am happy to hear that but yes rats don't give up easy. It's to remind you what you have lost : a God's gift to women :D but I know it's stressful he is doing this, when time passes you will see him for what he is... A looser, a scammer, a dirty rat who doesn't deserve you

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
31 july i got a friends request at facebook,it was a 34 year old man from El Hamma Gabes. I accepted and quickley he start to write to me. He is handsom,but his profile didnt show anything exept som foreign wimen he followed.
We talked about everything,he seemed nice. And we have talked every day since. Soon this love bombing started,and after 4 days he said I love you....
I checked his facebook again and all these wimen he followed was deleted. Strange...
After a week he asked me to marry him...
He is 34 and i am 59...
Doesnt make sence
I have been told that El Hamma is a big rat whole?
He say he have family in france,italy and germany
Is there anyone who knows anything about El Hamma rats??
Hi. If you dont want sleepless nights, cry buckets of tears and waste your time and money. GET RID OF HIM NOW.
100% he’s a rat out to destroy you. Financially and emotionally.

maybella

Ratslayer
Hi. If you dont want sleepless nights, cry buckets of tears and waste your time and money. GET RID OF HIM NOW.
100% he’s a rat out to destroy you. Financially and emotionally.
Yes that happend,but i blocked him 3 weeks ago.Today i got this "hello" from someone i do not know.The profile shows nothing,so i guess it was him trying to contact me again

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
yes, they keep you in there to the bother later folder even when you keep blocking and deleting
The rat may have some one else to scam, but will always keep other victims on back up
my ex-rat said he was forbidden to contact me before, it wasn't that he was forbidden
he earned that by his erratic narcissistic behavior, no one blocks someone for no good reason.
And another thing one last thing the rat did was use one of our mutual friends
she was in Canada married to a Tunisian, he thought he could knock
some sense into me to see things his way by one of the two Facebook profiles of this Tunisian husband of a so called friend, Tunisian
patriots or even North African rats will help their own no matter how devious the scumbag rat is.
All the wording was the same coming from the rat through another profiles.
So they use people on your friends list and bother them to get to you, just keep your friends list hidden
the rats do the same anyways, there is so much else to say about how the rats can bother you!

Anyways just keep blocking and I am glad you saw this rat for what he is!!
Your so right most friends list with the rats are hidden and u will be restricted and also the rat controls which one off his friends see what in his fb !!
Its easy to find this out and u confront the rat he will be extremly angry and deny it all !!!

The rats think they are gods to do as they want cheating stealing abuseing violence scamming first time u object or confront the rat watch the anger worse than a demon possessed !!!!
Its not the finding out that bothers the rat but that u dare confront him with evidence off his wrong doings wtf !!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I never thought my rat was a rat at the begining
I thought he was just a nice man and was being so sweet and romantic. I didn't realise this heaven was about to become hell
I was so happy and was happy to be single as i had friends and family and i never felt lonely my life was amazing and so full .
But haveing this man in my life was a added bonus snd made my life complete
Until the nightmares began his anger was so bad his temper was demonic narssastic and a manipulater liar too scrounger theive !!!
But i tried to leave so many times ,theres just something that keeps you there i realy can't tell u what it was ?
But from that moment my life spiraled out off control lost family friends they all hated him so much !!! but why I couldn't leave i dont know
The early photos we were happy together and smiling so much inlove .
But a few years later I saw on my photo with him how much I looked so ill my face was drained and I was breaking down crying for no reason
Wtf did I stay over 7 years with him and nearly married my abuser why I cant get my head around all the years I wasted on this moran all the money i gave him all the visits and gifts paying for everything !!! All his cheating too !!!!! They are childish and vile men !!!!
He drained every inch off life from me !!!
I will never get my life back to how it was it will never be the same ever i lost the life i had the happy beautiful life !!!
I m guarded with people especially men no trust and now I like to be alone and work from home
My life before the rat is gone
I feel he took my happy fullfilled outgoing life away
Im happy now because I have peace in my life
But the rat keeps popping up he won't let me go
But im strong enough now to close the call and answer his message with a laughing face ! But i want to realy punch his face in !!!
But i wish i could turn the clock and never met the rat !!!!
How they ruin your whole life !!!!!
Please i beg u woman will away from the tunisian man they are the worst species on this planet!!!

maybella

Ratslayer
I thought he was just a nice man and was being so sweet and romantic. I didn't realise this heaven was about to become hell
I was so happy and was happy to be single as i had friends and family and i never felt lonely my life was amazing and so full .
Until the nightmares began his anger was so bad his temper was demonic narssastic and a manipulater liar too scrounger theive !!!
But i tried to leave so many times ,theres just something that keeps you there i realy can't tell u what it was ?
But from that moment my life spiraled out off control lost family friends they all hated him so much !!! but why I couldn't leave i dont know
But a few years later I saw on my photo with him how much I looked so ill my face was drained and I was breaking down crying for no reason
Wtf did I stay over 7 years with him and nearly married my abuser why I cant get my head around all the years I wasted on this moran all the money i gave him all the visits and gifts paying for everything !!! All his cheating too !!!!! They are childish and vile men !!!!
I will never get my life back to how it was it will never be the same ever i lost the life i had the happy beautiful life !!!
I m guarded with people especially men no trust and now I like to be alone and work from home
But im strong enough now to close the call and answer his message with a laughing face ! But i want to realy punch his face in !!!
Please i beg u woman will away from the tunisian man they are the worst species on this planet!!!
I feel so sorry for all ladies here who was used and abused by these disgusting rats.I really hope one day they will taste their own medicine.They deserve a life in hell nothing else.Even there its too good for them.
I have to admit that i from time to time miss all these sweet words.But i know it was just a game.He manipulated me,and god knows how many others.He wanted a visa,bcz he went to police to make a new passport,the one he had was finished.I hope to god that he will never have a visa to any country and no one will help him.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I feel so sorry for all ladies here who was used and abused by these disgusting rats.I really hope one day they will taste their own medicine.They deserve a life in hell nothing else.Even there its too good for them.
I have to admit that i from time to time miss all these sweet words.But i know it was just a game.He manipulated me,and god knows how many others.He wanted a visa,bcz he went to police to make a new passport,the one he had was finished.I hope to god that he will never have a visa to any country and no one will help him.
He too needs a new passport but expected me to pay for the passport as well as visa health insurance his flights his new clothes and a set off new suitcases what more do they want u pay for then when u visit u buy pay for everything !!! but the family then expect u to pay for everything because u are western if u were tunisian this would be seen as shame and embarrassment to the family !!!!
His father once said u have women she pay now go to her get money !!!!
I dont care what other women say about their tunisian man u are the atm for them all .u will pay for visa and wedding in tunisia its expected the western woman pays for absoultly everything for the rat !!!
A tunisian woman wouldn't have to pay for anything see the difference take note before embarking on a relationship with a tunisian man that will 98% be a rat !!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Your so right most friends list with the rats are hidden and u will be restricted and also the rat controls which one off his friends see what in his fb !!
Its easy to find this out and u confront the rat he will be extremly angry and deny it all !!!

The rats think they are gods to do as they want cheating stealing abuseing violence scamming first time u object or confront the rat watch the anger worse than a demon possessed !!!!
Its not the finding out that bothers the rat but that u dare confront him with evidence off his wrong doings wtf !!!!!
Exactly, they play a dirty game the only solution to that is to cut the rats off.
I once got a message long ago from the ex-rat after I just moved on from him, the rat's own title of his profile was
Noureddine loves xxxxxxxxx ( was someone else) so the rat just messages me on FB not knowing I seen his tagged.com main profile then changes the name on his profile so I put some random dude on my cover page on FB because he spies on me and changed it afterwards so the rat knows how it feels to be messed with.
The rats change up their social media intending to trick you again, they will always be messing victims around.
so this ex-rat said look you had someone on your cover page blah blah blah and then goes on to say how innocent he
was and had no one else but me LOL just before the rat messaged me his profile said he loved someone else
and then changes it to make himself look sincere.
The rats think their bad deeds are covered up because they mess with the settings on social media, you know what you can't cover things like that up when screenshots and pics were already made confirming everything I truly said about the rat.
The rat just keeps digging his hole making himself look worse than ever.
They play so many games to make your head spin and second guess yourself but remain strong its
all in their delusional heads.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
All these years you waisted on the rat @Starlight I feel so sorry for you. The loss of money and alll the other things you did for him is gone..... But you have a much greater gift now and that is peace of mind. You gave your heart and he stepped on it and used you for his own gain. It's a cruel game these rats play but you are the winner here. You came out of this stronger and determined to stay away from him. So please @Starlight think about it... It's time for you to block him and start enjoying life again xxx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It's true at the beginning you miss them, you miss the sweet texts, the caring words, the interest in you and what goes on in your life......but it's a fake interest, it's just his way to make you feel special. These rats deserve nothing, not a tunisian virgin, not a new victim,not a visa to a country but the sad truth is there are and always will be women who fall into their scamming lies. So glad TLR exists so at least when they go searching for answers we can try to help them

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Exactly, they play a dirty game the only solution to that is to cut the rats off.
I once got a message long ago from the ex-rat after I just moved on from him, the rat's own title of his profile was
Noureddine loves xxxxxxxxx ( was someone else) so the rat just messages me on FB not knowing I seen his tagged.com main profile then changes the name on his profile so I put some random dude on my cover page on FB because he spies on me and changed it afterwards so the rat knows how it feels to be messed with.
The rats change up their social media intending to trick you again, they will always be messing victims around.
so this ex-rat said look you had someone on your cover page blah blah blah and then goes on to say how innocent he
was and had no one else but me LOL just before the rat messaged me his profile said he loved someone else
and then changes it to make himself look sincere.
The rats think their bad deeds are covered up because they mess with the settings on social media, you know what you can't cover things like that up when screenshots and pics were already made confirming everything I truly said about the rat.
The rat just keeps digging his hole making himself look worse than ever.
They play so many games to make your head spin and second guess yourself but remain strong its
all in their delusional heads.
Sad little games from sad little loosers. Once you find out what they are you can't take 1 word they say serious. They lie about anything and they don't care if you know it's a lie they just try to talk about another subject to distract you. 2 days ago I had a text of a tunisian. He said hi and mentioned my name. I send a thumb up to him. He then send a foto of him and ask a foto of me. I send nothing but I did a search on reversed foto and found a Facebook of him under another name. It was the cousin of my rat !!! I blocked the stupid twat (learned that word here at the forum:D) My point is these rats will not stop easy they keep trying to get back in contact. We are strong women now @yougogirl75 it's one thing we learned from rats xx

maybella

Ratslayer
It's true at the beginning you miss them, you miss the sweet texts, the caring words, the interest in you and what goes on in your life......but it's a fake interest, it's just his way to make you feel special. These rats deserve nothing, not a tunisian virgin, not a new victim,not a visa to a country but the sad truth is there are and always will be women who fall into their scamming lies. So glad TLR exists so at least when they go searching for answers we can try to help them
I remember his birthday,i was going to write at his facebook,but it didnt work.So i sent at messenger. Later that evening,bcz i was suspicious,i asked him if he had recieved many greetings.Yes he said,from friends and family.Lol sure......
I said it was not possible to write on his page,bcz he had changed the settings, he had to accept first.He admit he have done.
Now he have delete all at his fb but he use it.And all who want to check up on him can google his name and they will see what an ass he is

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I remember his birthday,i was going to write at his facebook,but it didnt work.So i sent at messenger. Later that evening,bcz i was suspicious,i asked him if he had recieved many greetings.Yes he said,from friends and family.Lol sure......
I said it was not possible to write on his page,bcz he had changed the settings, he had to accept first.He admit he have done.
Now he have delete all at his fb but he use it.And all who want to check up on him can google his name and they will see what an ass he is
They change the settings to think they are 1 step ahead off u because off the rat i found out much things about fb and he didn't think I knew stupid is not the word but crazy is !!!!
And when u find out what they are up to you see the rat change the conversation to something u did years ago and pretend to be angry talk over you so they think the control off the conversation is theirs !! What fools it just proves ur a liar and trying to cover your tracks .rats are scammers but stupid too they always leave rat tracks so u know what their up to bozos !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
They change the settings to think they are 1 step ahead off u because off the rat i found out much things about fb and he didn't think I knew stupid is not the word but crazy is !!!!
And when u find out what they are up to you see the rat change the conversation to something u did years ago and pretend to be angry talk over you so they think the control off the conversation is theirs !! What fools it just proves ur a liar and trying to cover your tracks .rats are scammers but stupid too they always leave rat tracks so u know what their up to bozos !!!!
I know, exactly the rat changes the conversation to something about me, gets angry and talks about what he thinks I did just to deflect from the rat himself.
Its hard to dispute screenshots and evidence, meanwhile like a cowardly rat he is says everything is a lie or I misinterpreted something.
I have been in the same room with the rat showed him what he did and he would say it never happened LOL
but one mistake I had made it would be like the rat could never get enough revenge.
If I was in a court and presented the evidence I have everybody's jaw would drop but the rat nothing makes him ashamed of himself.
So instead of admitting he was wrong, please forgive me everybody makes mistakes like a long time ago its misrepresenting you as a person
discrediting your character on Facebook, making out you are crazy posting about how obsessive and jealous he wants you to look like.
But in reality everything is the exact opposite!
Its the fact that a rat can never be blamed for what happened, so history has a way of repeating itself one day the masked rat will
have a rude awakening and all his skeletons will come out of the closet.
I don't have to do anything, say anything just go on with life and the rat himself will screw himself over LOL

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I know, exactly the rat changes the conversation to something about me, gets angry and talks about what he thinks I did just to deflect from the rat himself.
Its hard to dispute screenshots and evidence, meanwhile like a cowardly rat he is says everything is a lie or I misinterpreted something.
I have been in the same room with the rat showed him what he did and he would say it never happened LOL
but one mistake I had made it would be like the rat could never get enough revenge.
If I was in a court and presented the evidence I have everybody's jaw would drop but the rat nothing makes him ashamed of himself.
So instead of admitting he was wrong, please forgive me everybody makes mistakes like a long time ago its misrepresenting you as a person
discrediting your character on Facebook, making out you are crazy posting about how obsessive and jealous he wants you to look like.
But in reality everything is the exact opposite!
Its the fact that a rat can never be blamed for what happened, so history has a way of repeating itself one day the masked rat will
have a rude awakening and all his skeletons will come out of the closet.
I don't have to do anything, say anything just go on with life and the rat himself will screw himself over LOL
So dam true!!!!!!