Welcome to TLR

Rat or no

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
What cracks me up is that even when they are soooo busted, they will still lie and lie and lie....and come up with the most stupid excuses that I've ever heard...mine was so bad at it that he actually forgot the other 3 excuses he gave me as to why he had the accounts...guess he was so confident that he wouldn't get caught that he didn't bother to pre-plan any set lie for this :rolleyes:
I have to say the look in his face was priceless when I threw it in his face that he was caught :coffee:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
What cracks me up is that even when they are soooo busted, they will still lie and lie and lie....and come up with the most stupid excuses that I've ever heard...mine was so bad at it that he actually forgot the other 3 excuses he gave me as to why he had the accounts...guess he was so confident that he wouldn't get caught that he didn't bother to pre-plan any set lie for this :rolleyes:
I know and I saw things that would make your toes curl
It was the rat on messenger because I would not send the rat $50 he went on to another.
Celine Dion love songs, and him saying she was the most beautiful woman in the world
Then they had a sex chat video she showed her boobies and I just imagine what she had of the rat, and I outed him for that
I showed the siblings here is what your rat brother does for a living.
I wanted to show the rat's mother but he stopped me from putting it her view.
Don't do that, I don't want to show my mother what I do?
And the woman never sent the $50 LOL
She used him instead LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D
Come on, the mother knows for God sake I know it that she knows.
Then the other ex with her pole dances in her red lingerie oh my God like please God close my eyes.
Get me some eye wash, I will never be able to unsee that it was so gross!
You know what though he lied through his teeth, instead of being a man he made an excuse it was a weak moment
and that these words and songs were not' there :D:D:D
So I am blind all of a sudden??

Can you imagine what I don't know?

Last edited:

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
@yougogirl75 did you ever get a rough total on how many accts of your rats that you knew of? Just curious...I'm thinking these jerks would have to keep a list of all the passwords and potential "golden tickets", etc....seriously, if they'd have put this much effort in bettering themselves they wouldn't need to fraud people...sheesh :rolleyes:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
@yougogirl75 did you ever get a rough total on how many accts of your rats that you knew of? Just curious...I'm thinking these jerks would have to keep a list of all the passwords and potential "golden tickets", etc....seriously, if they'd have put this much effort in bettering themselves they wouldn't need to fraud people...sheesh :rolleyes:
I have a list in the media under his name, the rat had 20 for Facebook and I think 100 for tagged.com and God only knows what else the rat was into.
I think its auto logins there are some profiles with nothing on them or so it looks and it seems these maybe the ones he forgot the passwords for LOL
And hey even the rat's cat had a profile, profiles like Willie Williams, Lionel Man, like who knows the rat probably has 100 or more.
This rat is so guilty of way more than this, I don't get how the rat sleeps at night knowing all this. The rat started this so its self-inflicted on his part LOL

Last edited:

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
I know and I saw things that would make your toes curl
It was the rat on messenger because I would not send the rat $50 he went on to another.
Celine Dion love songs, and him saying she was the most beautiful woman in the world
Then they had a sex chat video she showed her boobies and I just imagine what she had of the rat, and I outed him for that
I showed the siblings here is what your rat brother does for a living.
I wanted to show the rat's mother but he stopped me from putting it her view.
Don't do that, I don't want to show them what I do?
And the woman never sent the $50 LOL
She used him instead LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D
Come on, the mother knows for God sake I know it that she knows.
Then the other ex with her pole dances in her red lingerie oh my God like please God close my eyes.
Get me some eye wash, I will never be able to unsee that it was so gross!
You know what though he lied through his teeth, instead of being a man he made an excuse it was a weak moment
and that these words and songs were not' there :D:D:D
So I am blind all of a sudden??

Can you imagine what I don't know?
good grief...smh....after what I've learned here, yeah, even the mother's know...which is sad for me too because I truly cared for his mother...but now that I know more about their customs, she knew :(...at least she never treated me badly when I was there so I guess that's a good thing....I now know why he always said that he told his mother at a "young age" that he would never marry an Arab woman...he made sure to explain that pretty early on in the relationship before we were married but I wasn't aware of "the famous rat quotes" at the time

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
I have a list in the media under his name, the rat had 20 for Facebook and I think 100 for tagged.com and God only knows what else the rat was into.
I think its auto logins there are some profiles with nothing on them or so it looks and it seems these maybe the ones he forgot the passwords for LOL
OMG....100 just for Tagged? Holy crap!! Isn't he the busy little bee :eek:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
OMG....100 just for Tagged? Holy crap!! Isn't he the busy little bee :eek:
I wish I had kept the post where he says 'Don't blame me for these shite of accounts I don't use"
Really?
I see why he has to fake himself as another person because being himself would require honesty.
And to justify it like he did!
Wow, just unbelievable!
But the one thing I am astounded at is the rat faking he is a teenage girl in two Facebook profiles
and they have lots of Arab men and on one almost 1.500 followers
The rat is using a teenage girls pic from who I don't know.
I have him in messenger confessing that it is his and another rat friend.
So ladies, I think the rats hands are in some nefarious things.
Glad I am rid of him!

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
I wish I had kept the post where he says 'Don't blame me for these shite of accounts I don't use"
Really?
I see why he has to fake himself as another person because being himself would require honesty.
And to justify it like he did!
Wow, just unbelievable!
But the one thing I am astounded at is the rat faking he is a teenage girl in two Facebook profiles
and they have lots of Arab men and on one almost 1.500 followers
The rat is using a teenage girls pic from who I don't know.
I have him in messenger confessing that it is his and another rat friend.
So ladies, I think the rats hands are in some nefarious things.
Glad I am rid of him!
Stinks to high heaven of possible blackmail and extortion...woah :eek: looks like they will even try to cut the throats of their own kind...I don't even have the words...omg

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I tried going on another profile long time ago, and I would find their was likes and loves on his page.
Another thing they do is go through their families Facebook messenger I got a post from a family member of his
and she doesn't speak English " oh you are such a sexy Canadian woman" this rat was even disrespecting my intelligence to know
it was him doing it all along, what a deceptive rat!
Some of these likes would not show up who they were.
Even posts are hidden from view and meant for another victim.
Its like they can work to do all this but to put in a honest days work hahah
Then I noticed the ex had commented on his page, funny how they they we are all stupid.
They keep the friends list well hidden, but ask to see our friends list haha
they use all the tools at their disposal for free on social media,
Just when you think the rat bugger is loyal, its a big let down when you see what the rat does. turns out that he just knew how to pull the deception off.
When they have all these balls in the air, you get messages in another language meant for someone else.
One time I got one from his friend and it was really him and it was meant for me but him acting like his friend
saying oh sorry I meant to send to Noureddine, and it said Stupid crazy woman in Arabic, they get caught up in their own web sometimes.
He is so pathetic. How old is he to play all these sneaky childish tricks? That shows a very deceptive mind. Who does that? Even most teenagers wouldn’t come up with that.
And yes, he thinks he’s so brilliant that you wouldn’t have a clue it’s him. Idiot. And his friends and family members are idiots too to let him use their social media to get to you.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Stinks to high heaven of possible blackmail and extortion...woah :eek: looks like they will even try to cut the throats of their own kind...I don't even have the words...omg
I tried reporting it and they always come back and say there is nothing wrong with this profile.
But they do a report up on you when you talk about your political views or about the pandemic seems like they don't want to even be bothered.
Only when crimes happen and can be proven oh then they say oh we will work on this and actually do something!!!
this is a pic of an unsuspecting teenage girl no more than 16 before it was under another girls name
saying the unsuspecting teenage girl lives in Egypt to throw off people on the fact it is of Tunisian origins, she looks European or western to me
But he is the mastermind, I would not even believe it is his friends too but who knows the rats work together.
Last post was on March 2021, it reeks of extortion and blackmail
I often wondered if my ex-rat is a convicted felon, because he has family in the Arab Gulf regions
and networks that could find him a decent job!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
He is so pathetic. How old is he to play all these sneaky childish tricks? That shows a very deceptive mind. Who does that? Even most teenagers wouldn’t come up with that.
And yes, he thinks he’s so brilliant that you wouldn’t have a clue it’s him. Idiot. And his friends and family members are idiots too to let him use their social media to get to you.
yes, so childish, its beyond me I have never known anyone as bad as this.
I believe that the family was obviously in on it, these social medias were masterminded by the ex-rat.
Could also have been a secondary profile that his family had as well.
here is another thing I had a Moroccan friend I guess it was 10 years and anyone that I befriended he would get their password, as North African rats think alike take over the account
and make out like he was them, this happened on tagged.com as well and I think this is criminal sociopathic behavior because this is entrapment
and psychological and mental abuse on the victim.
When I found he cheated on me from the first one, not only was he cunning but cruel
The rat would harass me from other fake profiles and made out that he was someone else some really nasty things
about me making out this is how my ex-rat felt, saying oh your rat feels so good with this woman, she gives him
so much attention and she is so much better than you and you are nothing to him.
Behind closed doors this rat has a sociopathic control of victims and sadistic to cause pain on the victim
I come to find out that a profile was made of this victim, shaming her with her pics, its says she is in Tunisia
another close friend of the rat and the rat are followers of this victim.
I am not sure she even knows or can do anything about it!
he must laugh to himself to think how clever he is, there is a special place in hell for this kind of rat!

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I believe that the family was obviously in on it, these social medias were masterminded by the ex-rat.
here is another thing I had a Moroccan friend I guess it was 10 years and anyone that I befriended he would get their password, as North African rats think alike take over the account
and make out like he was them, this happened on tagged.com as well and I think this is criminal sociopathic behavior because this is entrapment
When I found he cheated on me from the first one, not only was he cunning but cruel
The rat would harass me from other fake profiles and made out that he was someone else some really nasty things
about me making out this is how my ex-rat felt, saying oh your rat feels so good with this woman, she gives him
so much attention and she is so much better than you and you are nothing to him.
Behind closed doors this rat has a sociopathic control of victims and sadistic to cause pain on the victim
I come to find out that a profile was made of this victim, shaming her with her pics, its says she is in Tunisia
he must laugh to himself to think how clever he is, there is a special place in hell for this kind of rat!
you know besides connecting the dots and going down every rabbit hole
he failed as a human being, some people are redeemable but this one choose to do this
no one made him do anything, everyone in this life can choose different paths
Well some of the rats can say well circumstances made me like this, no the rats made their own lives this way.
The rat had family and friends that could have helped him, he chose to be this way.
No one forced his arm, not only did he choose to go the wrong path, he choose
to behave in the cruelest way.
So as I said again, no one can be blamed but the rat himself for his own deception
and behavior.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He’s nothing but a miserable loser who always will be more cunning and cruel to victims because he is getting always more angry and he has nothing else to do. He persecuted so much because he is full of rage he lost you. I believe he realized how good he had with you and he will never find someone like you.
Now he’s not getting any younger and he must know that in the rat race, his chances of making it are small (if what I say makes sense in English) He’s a very angry person. All these rats are full of rage (since birth lol) but this one is fuming with smoke. If we could die from anger, he’d be dead for a long time. He knows well he lost big time with you.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I mean the least they could do is keep us sexually satisfied for our efforts but they can’t even do that :( Fully one sided, it’s like being a nun but instead of serving god it’s the devil in Nike slides
No its the brain ache who's fake.

My rat was handsome, immaculate and charismatic but head to toe fake fake fake and not even good ones, like cringe worthy. :D
Don't talk about the bedroom ! I had a sausage hot dog today at the beach ( don't judge me), It looked enormous :cool:
Ha ha ha and those rat f***ers , I bloody hate them :mad:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
He was found with his hand in the cookie jar lol.

They denied everything always because in their minds they’re living the lie!

To them that lie is real and no one can’t tell them otherwise.

They’re crazy with a confused mind! They don’t even panic when they get caught!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
He was found with his hand in the cookie jar lol.

They denied everything always because in their minds they’re living the lie!

To them that lie is real and no one can’t tell them otherwise.

They’re crazy with a confused mind! They don’t even panic when they get caught!
Never met anyone in my life like the ex-rat, going back looking at everything everything he said from day one is a lie.
You think there would be a little truth in one of the lies but no all lies.
everything the exact opposite as the rat told it
And to keep his lies separate from the rest of his victims. hmm what a clever narcisstic rat!
All I have to say for the rat boy after all the bs:
Roses are red, Violets are blue. I've got five fingers, The middle one is for you ratty old ogre!

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Never met anyone in my life like the ex-rat, going back looking at everything everything he said from day one is a lie.
You think there would be a little truth in one of the lies but no all lies.
everything the exact opposite as the rat told it
And to keep his lies separate from the rest of his victims. hmm what a clever narcisstic rat!
All I have to say for the rat boy after all the bs:
Roses are red, Violets are blue. I've got five fingers, The middle one is for you ratty old ogre!
Yes indeed yougogirl75, the mind boggles when I too think how can they keep their victims “files” so organised...

What a messy brain they may have pffff

Ps .. I have to keep a list of what to do day by day, imagine keeping track of emails or messages and so on.

That is a “full time “ job for them as we already seen.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I know for certain he treated you this way not only because he’s rat, but ignorant all around and if he was married with Tunisian or anyone else he’d act the same. @yougogirl75 he missed out , not you. @Tinker-lulu they would make good administrative assistant to buy busy ceo since they basically can balance everything… hhhh.
Men aren’t usually “multitask “ we women can do that Aisha1, it must be a great effort for them to do that full time but having said that the unemployment rate in Tunisia is high so I suppose they have plenty of time to do the things they do after doing their mother’s shopping :D

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Men aren’t usually “multitask “ we women can do that Aisha1, it must be a great effort for them to do that full time but having said that the unemployment rate in Tunisia is high so I suppose they have plenty of time to do the things they do after doing their mother’s shopping :D
When I lived in USA I saw the work people had to do to get benefits , I’m speaking firsthand on a girl I went to university with that played the system. I thought that people actually work harder at not working than working… if that makes sense. That is what comes to mind with these rats…. Anything not to work! Hand out always waiting for something free

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
When I lived in USA I saw the work people had to do to get benefits , I’m speaking firsthand on a girl I went to university with that played the system. I thought that people actually work harder at not working than working… if that makes sense. That is what comes to mind with these rats…. Anything not to work! Hand out always waiting for something free
Yes foreigner ladies are their “Social Security “... money for nothing ...

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I asked my ex-rat why he did not work in Tunisia because visas have requirements, he had nothing to work with.
Why couldn't he have used his family or friends with connections his other family members did?
Called me out as lazy for not moving fast enough on his masterplan visa LOL

Because he is downright lazy and ignorant, tells the victims their own laws heck he doesn't even know his own countries laws
to get married to a foreign victim in his own country.
Everyone he knows friends and family have gotten married, have kids, have careers including myself
and he looks at me for the blame???
Still sitting there, complaining about his life and doing all this trickery and deception thinking this
one time he may get lucky at 48 with no prospects.
Nowadays women have choices are they going to marry the used car or another one that runs better
same with the rats there is a lot of competition at this auction of rats.
you can't sell used goods on the market it depreciates in value
How the rat will manage to fool the next one into his web of deceit?
The rat will have to get really creative!
I think some introspection is needed by the rat himself, and ask himself why he never gets results.
The rat doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get different results!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I wonder how long rats can keep going before the mask falls off,how many wimen they destroy.They dont fear Allah when it comes to this,but they fear Allah if they do not do Ramadan.Discusting peace of trash and worse
They are worthless and will never ever amount to anything no matter how much money they get..they don’t fear allah because they simply don’t believe in him the only conclusion I can come to they use him to their advantage only

Yvonne

Staff member
I wonder how long rats can keep going before the mask falls off,how many wimen they destroy.They dont fear Allah when it comes to this,but they fear Allah if they do not do Ramadan.Discusting peace of trash and worse
Rats go on and on untill they are caught out by the woman they are involved with then they go to the next victim without any remorse. They just don't care what they do to a woman they are selfish it's bezness as usual for them