Welcome to TLR

Rat or no

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I wonder how long rats can keep going before the mask falls off,how many wimen they destroy.They dont fear Allah when it comes to this,but they fear Allah if they do not do Ramadan.Discusting peace of trash and worse
You asked how many women the rats can destroy?
1) The rats can destroy the same woman they have had for years 100 times over.
2.) My ex-rat is 48 still living with Mom and Dad so I would bet maybe about 25 or more over his online career LOL
3) Some rats will up and leave another victim for another and divorce multiple times
4.) Even though the rats are married to foreigners they are contacting other victims like my ex-rat did so the rats leave a trail of destruction everywhere they go!

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Rats go on and on untill they are caught out by the woman they are involved with then they go to the next victim without any remorse. They just don't care what they do to a woman they are selfish it's bezness as usual for them
It’s amazing how once they’re caught they still continue their game!
It goes to show how selfish, arrogant and mindless they’re, as we found out to our own cost!

I really up to this day don’t understand how their tiny little minds work, and let’s not forget their mind games, the bastards get into your mind , pffff.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
It goes to show how selfish, arrogant and mindless they’re, as we found out to our own cost!

I really up to this day don’t understand how their tiny little minds work, and let’s not forget their mind games, the bastards get into your mind , pffff.
The rats use the victims for all their worth, can never settle with just one and are a disgrace to Tunisia

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I feel ok thank you.But im still angry at him.I hope that all wimen he contact block him.He dont deserve anything,that piece of shit.I hope one day he will taste his own medisin.
I check from my fake account,and he follow new wimen every day,and then delete them or add them
Hi maybella you will be ok x

May I ask how far did you go with this Rat?
You said it was only a few weeks, but you seem hurt and very disappointed after you came here and found out their “game”

Some ladies here were married to these Creeps for years, I just wonder how long were you in contact and how involved were you both.

Just wondered that’s all x

maybella

Ratslayer
Hi maybella you will be ok x

May I ask how far did you go with this Rat?
You said it was only a few weeks, but you seem hurt and very disappointed after you came here and found out their “game”

Some ladies here were married to these Creeps for years, I just wonder how long were you in contact and how involved were you both.

We talked about three weeks,i was suspicious from day one,and when he started this love bombing i felt it was not normal.It was love bombing every day,and to be honest i got tired of it.I blocked him two times but i unblocked him again.He said: Promise you will not do that again.I have a heart and feelings,he said..I asked him about this wimen he followed and delete.He said:I dont need it now when i have you. He was looking for wimen all the time,when we talked.He invited me there,and ve had so hurry,he couldnt wait.I will never travel anywhere,and he said people dont care about corona,they travel anyway.The worst thing sommeone can do to me is lie.Now i have bkocked him for good.After one week he ask me to marry him....

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Don't bother with tears or anger iv cried iv nearly had a fucking breakdown because off the bastard rat !!!!
Am i angry yes i was !!!
Was I stupid yes I was!!!!
Did i give him enough yes too much
Gave him bought him sent him
Paying for everything !!!
Nothing was enough or fucking good enough for the ratty more more more he wanted
I must have paid the ratscum to be 100% took for a stupid western woman !!!
Nearly 8 years off my life taken by a rat wtf were i thinking off !!!!!
Stupid weatetn woman
I want to grip the women who are with rats and wish i could show them the video off my beatlt 8 years shock them into seeing they are useing u
Im so much in tears stop u women stopp
He ripped my heart in two and ripped my life apart
Your rat will do the same to u i warn u all
I wish u all could see my
nearly 8 years through my eyes u would fuck all tunisian men off and never return to tunisia !!!!
They are mad crazy mentally ill rats off tunisia !!!!!!

They arw unstable flip floping from one violent mood to another be warned !!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I feel ok thank you.But im still angry at him.I hope that all wimen he contact block him.He dont deserve anything,that piece of shit.I hope one day he will taste his own medisin.
I check from my fake account,and he follow new wimen every day,and then delete them or add them
You are well rid of him and soon enough you will stop hurting - sometimes it isn't the length of time you have invested but the intensity of the relationship/contact and that they lie so easily it's second nature to them!

MH x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Don't bother with tears or anger iv cried iv nearly had a fucking breakdown because off the bastard rat !!!!
Am i angry yes i was !!!
Was I stupid yes I was!!!!
Did i give him enough yes too much
Gave him bought him sent him
Paying for everything !!!
Nothing was enough or fucking good enough for the ratty more more more he wanted
I must have paid the ratscum to be 100% took for a stupid western woman !!!
Nearly 8 years off my life taken by a rat wtf were i thinking off !!!!!
Stupid weatetn woman
I want to grip the women who are with rats and wish i could show them the video off my beatlt 8 years shock them into seeing they are useing u
Im so much in tears stop u women stopp
He ripped my heart in two and ripped my life apart
Your rat will do the same to u i warn u all
I wish u all could see my
nearly 8 years through my eyes u would fuck all tunisian men off and never return to tunisia !!!!
They are mad crazy mentally ill rats off tunisia !!!!!!

They arw unstable flip floping from one violent mood to another be warned !!!!
I feel really angry right now
I think I should calm down, because I got a headache.
Everyday I find something that comes to light about the rat.
things I ignored and never should have.
I wished I ended it long time ago, but at least its done and dead for 3 years now.
Sometimes the rat finds ways to get to me, but I have to get out of my head.
And in a better place.
I think its time for me to just try and forget all, I don't like ranting
and I am sure some of you are really tired of me now!
I will try to not post because makes me remember terrible things I would rather forget.
You are so right that the rats flip flop, have violent moods obviously not husband material for anyone
I am sorry for what your rat did to you, and for all the members on here too!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

Their minds are tiny for sure like a little hamster wheel spinning round and round the same shit different victims…they need to move outside that little wheel and join the real world, I don’t think they could handle it personally

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Their minds are tiny for sure like a little hamster wheel spinning round and round the same shit different victims…they need to move outside that little wheel and join the real world, I don’t think they could handle it personally
It’s really just all
About entitlement and laziness! Not all Tunisian men are acting like this, believe it or not the rats are not the larger percentage, but they are the only ones hunting women sooo that’s the impression unfortunately

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I wished I ended it long time ago, but at least its done and dead for 3 years now.
And in a better place.
I will try to not post because makes me remember terrible things I would rather forget.
You are so right that the rats flip flop, have violent moods obviously not husband material for anyone
Your bad memories of this disgusting rat will leave a scar in your heart. We are not tired of your rants as you say it we completely understand it @Yougogirl. Remembering things what happened to you in the past with him is triggered with the conversations we have here at the forum. And yes maybe it's time to try to leave it all behind you and start having a nice future and create new nice things to remember you are more worth then him, he who always put you down thinking you aren't worth anything. But it's not true you are a wonderfull , caring beautiful woman who deserves a nice peaceful life without all the stress and anxiety this man gave you. So open your heart and go into the world and discover some new things and don't let any man treat you like you are not worth it because you are xxxxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Your bad memories of this disgusting rat will leave a scar in your heart. We are not tired of your rants as you say it we completely understand it @Yougogirl. Remembering things what happened to you in the past with him is triggered with the conversations we have here at the forum. And yes maybe it's time to try to leave it all behind you and start having a nice future and create new nice things to remember you are more worth then him, he who always put you down thinking you aren't worth anything. But it's not true you are a wonderfull , caring beautiful woman who deserves a nice peaceful life without all the stress and anxiety this man gave you. So open your heart and go into the world and discover some new things and don't let any man treat you like you are not worth it because you are xxxxx
I had a very bad day today, its just one of those things you know. I cried today its one of those days you know just could not help it!
Thanks @Butterflies for the support

Makhadi_D'jinn

Major Ratslayer
I had a very bad day today, its just one of those things you know. I cried today its one of those days you know just could not help it!
Thanks @Butterflies for the support
I had a so-so day myself...but I know it will get better...please don't feel that you are bothering anyone when you talk about what happened to you...I get the feeling that you have kept alot of what you suffered bottled inside and you suffered quite a bit with your rat....what we have went through is so hard to talk about with family or close friends and some of us don't have anyone to talk about it to at all outside of this site...I know that every time I talk about what mine did might be painful but it is also helping me to slam that door closed a little harder until one day it stays shut...some of the ladies that have been here for a long time have stayed around and are such a huge help to those of us that are new or who are still suffering trauma from what happened to them..this site really has been such a comfort to me in the short time that I've been here and I do thank all of you ladies for listening and supporting and just saying things to make me laugh and make my day better when it's bad....and if you ever need to just talk and don't feel like posting, you can always also private message me...and I am sure there are other ladies here too that would do the same for any of us :)

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
And in a better place.
After being heavily abused it's normal to feel angry, tired, worn out... Your input has a great value specially to other new members who are confused about their scammer behaviour, wondering why the love of their lives is such a monster.... You're healing meanwhile helping others go through the emotionall roller coaster. Always remeber You are a Brave, beautiful, strong, independent, empathic, fun woman who has a lot of Beauty in her life.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
After being heavily abused it's normal to feel angry, tired, worn out... Your input has a great value specially to other new members who are confused about their scammer behaviour, wondering why the love of their lives is such a monster.... You're healing meanwhile helping others go through the emotionall roller coaster. Always remeber You are a Brave, beautiful, strong, independent, empathic, fun woman who has a lot of Beauty in her life.
Thanks @Wiser its just this dark cloud looming over me I want to be free of it all
I was thinking of going to Tunisia and just ending it over there but my son said that I should not have to waste the time and energy to go.
I have no idea what awaits me there, kind of scary not really knowing if my ex-rat will do something.
so my son said just don't marry again although the marriage papers were done wrong so I don't know, anyways Canada won't interfere with matters in Tunisia
I have been neglected and abandoned shortly after the sham marriage so they consider it like living alone here
So I can live with someone but I cant marry because I have no divorce papers so its all confusing to me!
I have the contract I asked a lawyer in Sousse and he said that all I have to do is come there to sign.
Seems expensive to up and leave, and some people say get a divorce from here well its not all that easy.
I know other countries do it differently.
So I feel this dark cloud its like I am free yet this feeling of wanting not to be tied to the rat!
Because I feel this is a small obstacle, and my ex-rat knows it so I don't want to enter Tunisia ever again :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Thanks @Wiser its just this dark cloud looming over me I want to be free of it all
I was thinking of going to Tunisia and just ending it over there but my son said that I should not have to waste the time and energy to go.
I have no idea what awaits me there, kind of scary not really knowing if my ex-rat will do something.
so my son said just don't marry again although the marriage papers were done wrong so I don't know, anyways Canada won't interfere with matters in Tunisia
I have been neglected and abandoned shortly after the sham marriage so they consider it like living alone here
So I can live with someone but I cant marry because I have no divorce papers so its all confusing to me!
I have the contract I asked a lawyer in Sousse and he said that all I have to do is come there to sign.
Seems expensive to up and leave, and some people say get a divorce from here well its not all that easy.
So I feel this dark cloud its like I am free yet this feeling of wanting not be tied to the rat!
Because I feel this is a small obstacle, and my ex-rat knows it so I don't want to enter Tunisia ever again :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:
I know how u feel i want confrint him so dam much
But we all know im the one that would get laughed at for allowing him to use to me they laugh at you when they should feel disgusted hes shamed himself and embarrassed them all but they dont
Oh u must have done something to cause all this the rats answer to everything !!!!!
I wanna punch his face in so much
What he did to me was unforgivable
These last few days iv wanted to book a flight and confront him in coffee !!!!!!!!
Why I have these feelings I don't know !!!!
But i will i know get some karma to him !!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
So I feel this dark cloud its like I am free yet this feeling of wanting not to be tied to the rat!
It's going one a real long time now @yougogirl75 I remember reading about it in 2019 , are you sure you can't get an explanation or help to see if you really need a divorce as you said it looked like it was a sham marriage? Maybe try again to see it can be resolved so you can finally move on with your life xxx. https://divorce-canada.ca/divorce-in-canada-faq

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
It was a sham marriage so you are not legally married. Surely you don't need to get divorced when you are not really married? Stop stressing about it. Just go to a lawyer, tell him the facts and he can reassure you that you are not really married.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
It's going one a real long time now @yougogirl75 I remember reading about it in 2019 , are you sure you can't get an explanation or help to see if you really need a divorce as you said it looked like it was a sham marriage? Maybe try again to see it can be resolved so you can finally move on with your life xxx. https://divorce-canada.ca/divorce-in-canada-faq
thanks @Butterflies, I don't think I have anything to worry about neither, thank you for the link I will look into it!