Welcome to TLR

Rat or not ?

Olenka33

Rat Expert
You did say October? Well maybe I’m cold natured… but in Sousse it’s a little to cool for beach in October.. I’d imagine Tunis area would be also.

I never been there in October but as i lived in Greece we had 25-30 degrees. I don't like it too hot too so I would be happy with 20-25 degrees ☺️

Olenka33

Rat Expert
Hi you guys.

So I have to say that we still write and talk , but he is definitely being colder to me as he was before ,because i obviously don't give him any hopes on Relationship or whatsoever and That's fine with me.
However he called me yesterday and all of a sudden he just told me that there is a girl (also from Germany) whom he knows since 2019 and that she's into him etc and she's coming to his hotel this Summer, i asked why he's telling me this because i don't see the point. He said he doesn't like her but (of course lol) doesn't want to hurt her and tell her that before she comes but he would tell this to her after she went back home (Jesus !)
So I told him straight away that he would be the biggest asshole if he plays with her that way. I have no idea if that's how the story really goes. What I'm wondering is why did he tell me about it? Was he trying to make me jealous or something? Is that a tactic they use when they see that the Person is not interested anymore so they try everything to make themselves interesting again and not to loose the potential ticket to Europe or whatever they think they would get?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Hi you guys.

So I have to say that we still write and talk , but he is definitely being colder to me as he was before ,because i obviously don't give him any hopes on Relationship or whatsoever and That's fine with me.
However he called me yesterday and all of a sudden he just told me that there is a girl (also from Germany) whom he knows since 2019 and that she's into him etc and she's coming to his hotel this Summer, i asked why he's telling me this because i don't see the point. He said he doesn't like her but (of course lol) doesn't want to hurt her and tell her that before she comes but he would tell this to her after she went back home (Jesus !)
So I told him straight away that he would be the biggest asshole if he plays with her that way. I have no idea if that's how the story really goes. What I'm wondering is why did he tell me about it? Was he trying to make me jealous or something? Is that a tactic they use when they see that the Person is not interested anymore so they try everything to make themselves interesting again and not to loose the potential ticket to Europe or whatever they think they would get?
He’s trying to make you jealous of the other girl so you’ll go to his hotel for vacation. This is manipulation. The girl may not even exist, who knows. Don’t fall for his lies.

Mr Kirby

Inactive
Was he trying to make me jealous or something?

You have guessed it right. Please focus on your son well being rather than a rat. You've seen too much red flags from his part.
I'm sorry to be a bit harsh on you, but you are grown up enough to make the difference between good and bad decisions.
You've seen many red flags from his part.
Please think about your 6yo son, cause someday, he'll be asking you : What did you do mom?

Olenka33

Rat Expert
I'm not putting any guy over my son, that's not an option!
And i already cleared that out that I'm not going back for him. He just proved one more time that he's playing and yes - I'm too old to fall for that.
I only find that fascinating what they are capable of to get to their main prize.

Mr Kirby

Inactive
@Olenka33 ,

I have worked with kids who have special needs and care like your son have. It's very challenging... They are special, smarter than us, very very ivery intelligent high sensitive, and most lovely ect...

Please don't put anyone over your son's well being...
Vacation times are temporay, the people you meet during vacation are temporay, etc... Someday, you will be on your own , and only your son will make you smile.

Think of the future.

Good luck.

Olenka33

Rat Expert
@Olenka33 ,

I have worked with kids who have special needs and care like your son have. It's very challenging... They are special, smarter than us, very very ivery intelligent high sensitive, and most lovely ect...

Please don't put anyone over your son's well being...
Vacation times are temporay, the people you meet during vacation are temporay, etc... Someday, you will be on your own , and only your son will make you smile.

Think of the future.

Good luck.

Yes he is a very sensitive, loving and caring person. And i didn't leave his father because he took care of him as you can imagine... So I can't tell this often enough - there is no guy , not even his father who i would put over my son, that's the only thing I can say for sure. I fought for his life and went through literally worst days of my life and i did it all alone but i would do it all over again if I had to because he's my everything.

Mr Kirby

Inactive
Yes he is a very sensitive, loving and caring person. And i didn't leave his father because he took care of him as you can imagine... So I can't tell this often enough - there is no guy , not even his father who i would put over my son, that's the only thing I can say for sure. I fought for his life and went through literally worst days of my life and i did it all alone but i would do it all over again if I had to because he's my everything.

Great, your son's well being matters the most.. no one else's.

Good luck again :)

Yvonne

Staff member
Hi you guys.

You guessed it correctly @Olenka33 there is probably not another woman (hopefully) he is just waiting patiently to see how you would react to this, hoping you would feel jeaulous. Don't fall for it it's just one of their tricks.

Yvonne x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi you guys.

He is absolutely trying to make you jealous so that you change your plans - it's text book rattery :snore:

Probably nobody is into him - it's amazing how their brains teach them that they are all Greek Adonises and Irresistible to us women :rolleyes:

MH x

Olenka33

Rat Expert
He is absolutely trying to make you jealous so that you change your plans - it's text book rattery :snore:

Probably nobody is into him - it's amazing how their brains teach them that they are all Greek Adonises and Irresistible to us women :rolleyes:

MH x

Well he played it pretty nice, like he was really sad about the situation lol. I was laughing all the time and he kept on asking why i laugh because it's serious (yeah right haha)
I told him "just don't be an asshole and don't play stupid games" .
Since we had that convo he changed alot, he don't call me 2-3 times a day anymore , he doesn't send kisses, he's mainly only writing he miss my son and i should give him a kiss and stuff like that, i guess just to make me ask "and where are my kisses?" Or why he doesn't miss me and stuff.

I'm actually pretty amused right now as i can see through it.
I wonder how long it will take till he tells me that he fell in love with someone else. Cause he also said one day he will come to Germany and i will see that it has nothing to do with the Visa. (But he has to get married to come so it's not like he will prove me wrong on that one lol)

Olenka33

Rat Expert
Hi guys.

I wanted to put a small update as there was a really bad situation yesterday including my son.
So yesterday he told me he wants to go again on holidays and he bursted in tears and it was so heartbreaking cause I couldn't calm him down for a long time. And yes i know why he wants to go back so badly, cause of that little rat...
So I decided today that it's about time to stop the contact to him completely, even though he doesn't write much anymore but everytime his name pops out on my smartphone screen and my son sees it he wants to speak to him. I really cannot explain myself why he miss him so much and keeps on telling he were his best friend and all. I never had that before with any other guy that my son met. But it does more harm than good.
Anyway i told the rat that it's over and that we had a nice time in the Hotel but it doesn't lead to anything except my child getting hurt. He didn't reply yet.
I hope he will forget him soon.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Hi guys.

I wanted to put a small update as there was a really bad situation yesterday including my son.
So yesterday he told me he wants to go again on holidays and he bursted in tears and it was so heartbreaking cause I couldn't calm him down for a long time. And yes i know why he wants to go back so badly, cause of that little rat...
So I decided today that it's about time to stop the contact to him completely, even though he doesn't write much anymore but everytime his name pops out on my smartphone screen and my son sees it he wants to speak to him. I really cannot explain myself why he miss him so much and keeps on telling he were his best friend and all. I never had that before with any other guy that my son met. But it does more harm than good.
Anyway i told the rat that it's over and that we had a nice time in the Hotel but it doesn't lead to anything except my child getting hurt. He didn't reply yet.
I hope he will forget him soon.
That's the rats way to be friends or act like the daddy with your children and make u the villain
That's what they do too with their own friends and family make u the nasty woman u hurt him u did this u did thar when u did nothing but treat him so well
They are manipulative and narssastic and cunning you always have to be one step ahead off the rats at all times !!!!
I wish u well and I hope ur son soon forgets him so sorry this has effected your children big hug xxxxxx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

MH Greek gods hahaha only think so in their tiny zibibi brains if they looked at themselves in a mirror they would be shocked at the real them
They need to get a grip on themselves haha xxxx
Mirrors at the ready xxxx

Olenka33

Rat Expert
That's the rats way to be friends or act like the daddy with your children and make u the villain
That's what they do too with their own friends and family make u the nasty woman u hurt him u did this u did thar when u did nothing but treat him so well
They are manipulative and narssastic and cunning you always have to be one step ahead off the rats at all times !!!!
I wish u well and I hope ur son soon forgets him so sorry this has effected your children big hug xxxxxx
Thank you so much.

I'm so happy that i didn't get so attached too him , too bad my lil one did. But I'm sure he will get over this.
And he will have the best holiday with me and his grandparents in October, will do everything so that he forgets it fast. ♥️

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
They cannot be trusted around children. Even if Tunisian men love kids in general, most rats have absolutely no idea how to care of a little one. Especially a very precious one like yours who deserves all the love, care and patience. I highly doubt he would be by his side when feeling low etc. You Il notice he won’t say much after your last message. He will try to lure you in by making you jealous again but it is god’s gift coming from your son to avoid being around that rat. Even though you don’t contact him as much as before, just having his number in your phone will eventually cause havoc. He already showed his true face.

Olenka33

Rat Expert
@Olenka33 , your thread's title is "Rat or not ?".

What do you think about him now since he was been acting weird lately? :)

Good morning :)

Well as i confronted him with this few days ago he said he has changed cause I told him that i think he's only after the visa (since i would never send him any money , but i must say he never asked for it or told me any sad stories bout sick family members etc)
And he said he is sad that i don't even gave him the chance to prove that it's not what he's after.
I deleted him from FB also.

Olenka33

Rat Expert
@Olenka33 , your thread's title is "Rat or not ?".

What do you think about him now since he was been acting weird lately? :)

But i didn't answer your question lol.

Well i am still not 100% sure he is a rat, a part of me would like to think that he is that nice guy i met , the other part can't just trust, but i must say i have alot of trust issues since I've been cheated on in the worst way ever and that from my two ex partners so It doesn't really play the big role if he's Tunisian or not. I don't trust any men anymore, i hope i can some day.

Mr Kirby

Inactive
Good morning :)

Well as i confronted him with this few days ago he said he has changed cause I told him that i think he's only after the visa (since i would never send him any money , but i must say he never asked for it or told me any sad stories bout sick family members etc)
And he said he is sad that i don't even gave him the chance to prove that it's not what he's after.
I deleted him from FB also.

I'm glad to hear that. It's time to move on wih your life.
Good luck ;)

Mr Kirby

Inactive
But i didn't answer your question lol.

Well i am still not 100% sure he is a rat, a part of me would like to think that he is that nice guy i met , the other part can't just trust, but i must say i have alot of trust issues since I've been cheated on in the worst way ever and that from my two ex partners so It doesn't really play the big role if he's Tunisian or not. I don't trust any men anymore, i hope i can some day.

Oh, so sorry about what you have been through. I hope you will find new good positive paths in your life :)

Well i am still not 100% sure he is a rat

Just a quick question please : is this him?

Mr Kirby

Inactive
Yes , why you ask?

Because I'm just curious about a photo you uploaded of "Two guys", you asked if they are the same person or not...Remember that photo?

I did comment that photo by saying that : "It's not the same person, one of them has tattoos, and the other is not."

Then the photo was deleted by the admins within my comment. The reason was : "These men are not mentionned here on the forum and there's no proof they are rats" ===> See attached photo.

You said : "Well i am still not 100% sure he is a rat"

I was curious how this photo is at the album not deleted while you are not sure nor anyone here that he is rat.

Because everything we know about him are from what you say to us.

Please don't get me wrong...I'm just being curious how someone is labeled as a rat without proof (like in other photos where ther are conversations, money transfers, photos etc....)

I hope everyone gets my idea here without taking the thread to places.

Attachments

• Screenshot_131.png
    Screenshot_131.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 4

Olenka33

Rat Expert
Because I'm just curious about a photo you uploaded of "Two guys", you asked if they are the same person or not...Remember that photo?

I did comment that photo by saying that : "It's not the same person, one of them has tattoos, and the other is not."

Then the photo was deleted by the admins within my comment. The reason was : "These men are not mentionned here on the forum and there's no proof they are rats" ===> See attached photo.

I was curious how this photo is at the album not deleted while you are not sure nor anyone here that he is rat.

Please don't get me wrong...I'm just being curious how someone is labeled as a rat without proof (like in other photos where ther are conversations, money transfers, photos etc....)

I didn't write under his photo that he is a rat, if you see under it it says if anyone knows him?
But i can see your point here. I didn't want to expose him as a rat as to that time i didn't know much about him and like you say I'm still not 100% sure about it.

Mr Kirby

Inactive
I didn't write under his photo that he is a rat, if you see under it it says if anyone knows him?
But i can see your point here. I didn't want to expose him as a rat as to that time i didn't know much about him and like you say I'm still not 100% sure about it.

I know @Olenka33 , and I wasn't saying that. You had your suspicions and you were right coming here to talk about him in this forum.

I was just wondering how that photo still there since everyone has suspicions about his behavior. I don't see that he is a rat "YET".

My opinion is too early to expose his face.

I'm not saying anthing against you @Olenka33 :)

Good luck again :)

Yvonne

Staff member

The foto's of the 2 men with the yellow hoodie where deleted.
The other man was already mentioned here in the past
Based on @Olenka33 her explanation about her tunisian it's safe to say he is most likely a rat.
If she decides to delete the album she can use the report button

Yvonne x