Welcome to TLR

Rat or not ?

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone.

I wanted to put a little update.
Since i still have contact to N and we write and call pretty much everyday.
However we didn't move on and I'm still sure I won't get into a relationship with him, I'm more curious about the behavior. He didn't try to convince me to something so I assume he probably has another girl he's busy with now.
I read often on this forum that after some time most of them go silent and then claim their phones are broken and well that's what he told me yesterday since he didn't write all day (i didn't write him either tho)
So when he told me that his phone is broken i just went "okay"
He wrote again today and told me he is only using his friends phone from time to time till his phone get fixed to which i also replied that it's fine .

Did that happen to all of you?
Of course it happened probably to all of us I know it did me:(

It happened to me too and I've heard the same story a thousand times from other women

Olenka33

Rat Expert
Staying in contact with him like you are doing makes me think you are playing with fire!!
You're in danger of becoming involved if you continue with him.
Nah, i know i won't get involved, i already know too much and like I said i would never get into something that doesn't even have a future. At this point I'm only curious to see what he's about to do next as he sees that I'm not taking the bait, and if it happens for me to find out who are the other girls then i would like to warn them too.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I had to cut ties to my ex-rat, just a clean break, blocked all contact
changed my number, just a nightmare to continue on with a rat
all they do is drag you down and they never stop paying you out
for leaving so why give the rat any energy??
its like cutting something out that is not good for you
besides the peace of mind is wonderful after that
once you cut the rat out of your life life is easier without the problems
out of sight, out of mind
I know the rat has tried other ways to get at people who know me
but its all the rat could do to maintain control , and those that believed the rat were never really
my kind of people to allow the rat to do that.
Rats hate it when they lose control and don't get your attention!
Its just the rats have control this way when they communicate with you
best not to entertain the notion, nothing good comes out of it
so why continue?
What can one gain by holding onto a rat, its like a dead relationship
it has no value so why waste time on it?
but then again its your choice, we just support and help each other on here
Yougogirl75: a relationship with a rat is exactly as u say
It defiantly is a dead relationship they don't care off you your happiness
But only off themselves
It's about giving but u will never receive
Why they think they can put u down manipulate mock abuse control demands teal lie and the rats think you will always stay with them and accept all this and you will love then more
What goes through a rats stupid tiny brain !!!! To even think or do all this to you
And still expect Dinas visits gifts marriage visa and u pay all and be at there feet and beck and call and give and do everything for them and they don't care a fuck about u till they lose control and u walk away

What u get back out off all this think about it

A relationship has love care kindness faithfulness and that man would move heaven and earth for you be proud off you and love u more than you love him and he will make you feel happy every day and even more happier when your with him and would never ask you for money or gifts
That's a real relationship
The rats will never do any off this and u will feel more and more sadness more unhappy the longer u stay
When u leave a rat the only words I can describe it as is peace and you will break down and cry but crying because you've finally walked away
And found your inner peace xxxxx

Unicorn

Rat Expert
Nah, i know i won't get involved, i already know too much and like I said i would never get into something that doesn't even have a future. At this point I'm only curious to see what he's about to do next as he sees that I'm not taking the bait, and if it happens for me to find out who are the other girls then i would like to warn them too.
I'm a little confused by your post, you have mentioned that you won't get involved romantically, hes never asked you for anything. So if you found out he is talking to other girls, what's the issue? Warn the other girls against what exactly?

Olenka33

Rat Expert
I'm a little confused by your post, you have mentioned that you won't get involved romantically, hes never asked you for anything. So if you found out he is talking to other girls, what's the issue? Warn the other girls against what exactly?
Since he is applying the same tricks on women which has been done with others, as i hear probably 90% of them (for example the broken phone) then i can't assume he's a genuine and honest guy.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Since he is applying the same tricks on women which has been done with others, as i hear probably 90% of them (for example the broken phone) then i can't assume he's a genuine and honest guy.
The phone is usually the first direct asking for money
Wether in relationships or not
They try to play on your sympathy and make u feel sorry for them
They will either directly ask or wait for u to offer
The phone trick is an old one full off flaws it's obvious they are lieing through their dodgy teeth
I know off so many scams they are trying their luck at
Remember one thing a true Tunisian man would never ask for anything
And a Tunisian friend/cousin / family may lend the phone for a conversation with you (because they are in on the act ) but not all day or overnight )
So don't fall for rattys leing at its worst !

Olenka33

Rat Expert
The phone is usually the first direct asking for money
Wether in relationships or not
They try to play on your sympathy and make u feel sorry for them
They will either directly ask or wait for u to offer
The phone trick is an old one full off flaws it's obvious they are lieing through their dodgy teeth
I know off so many scams they are trying their luck at
Remember one thing a true Tunisian man would never ask for anything
And a Tunisian friend/cousin / family may lend the phone for a conversation with you (because they are in on the act ) but not all day or overnight )
So don't fall for rattys leing at its worst !
It will be a bitter awakening for him , i would never send him a penny the only man I'm spending money on is my son ♥️

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
It will be a bitter awakening for him , i would never send him a penny the only man I'm spending money on is my son ♥️
I wish all women would think this way some woman have left husbands and children for the rat the rats are that persuasive
Then the woman end up no home no money no husband no children and the rats scuttled off to next woman not fuckung caring off what theve done !!!!!
No Shame self centered arrogant scamming little bastards are the tuni RATS [email protected]

Olenka33

Rat Expert
I'm a little confused by your post, you have mentioned that you won't get involved romantically, hes never asked you for anything. So if you found out he is talking to other girls, what's the issue? Warn the other girls against what e
I wish all women would think this way some woman have left husbands and children for the rat the rats are that persuasive
Then the woman end up no home no money no husband no children and the rats scuttled off to next woman not fuckung caring off what theve done !!!!!
No Shame self centered arrogant scamming little bastards are the tuni RATS [email protected]
Im in a German fb Group about bezness.
I accidentally found out that one woman i know met a big fat rat in Tunisia in the hotel.
She was there with his boyfriend, they are together for 10 years , this barkeeper attended her and despite her boyfriend being there he tried to kiss her and wasn't even ashamed to say in front of her boyfriend that he likes her alot etc.
Unfortunately she was so blinded by him that she gave him his number and she can't stop thinking about him, he's also 16 years younger than she is.
So she is about to throw the 10 years of her relationship for this piece of sh.t ...
They know no boundaries, they would literally do anything to get what they want.

I hope she will eventually manage to get away from this toxic rat. It's so not worth it...

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I accidentally found out that one woman i know met a big fat rat in Tunisia in the hotel.
She was there with his boyfriend, they are together for 10 years , this barkeeper attended her and despite her boyfriend being there he tried to kiss her and wasn't even ashamed to say in front of her boyfriend that he likes her alot etc.
Unfortunately she was so blinded by him that she gave him his number and she can't stop thinking about him, he's also 16 years younger than she is.
So she is about to throw the 10 years of her relationship for this piece of sh.t ...
They know no boundaries, they would literally do anything to get what they want.

I hope she will eventually manage to get away from this toxic rat. It's so not worth it...
She can not have loved her boyfriend off 10 years if she can be easily distracted by a Tunisian rat
I'm so sorry but this time I blame the woman
No one can break the boundaries off love if its true
The only one I feel sorry for is her bf off 10 years !!!
The woman knows exactly what she's doing!!

Olenka33

Rat Expert
She can not have loved her boyfriend off 10 years if she can be easily distracted by a Tunisian rat
Yeah that's what I think too, if she really loved him he wouldn't get distracted that easily, BUT it's absolutely disgusting that that Tunisian guy just went for it anyway knowing she's in a relationship.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yeah that's what I think too, if she really loved him he wouldn't get distracted that easily, BUT it's absolutely disgusting that that Tunisian guy just went for it anyway knowing she's in a relationship.
the rats have no shame, my ex-rat would go for someone knowing she had other male friends. bombard her with love and compliments to stand out from the competition
they do it not for love but for hopes of money, visa so any relationship they disrespect , to gain what the other good man had for 10 years
Clearly the rat and her deserve each other to get his number in front of her man of 10 years.
Rats will kiss every woman coming through that door in front of their partner too, tell her lies like that guy don't deserve you and convince her she is his Queen, after all its quantity not quality , it shows you how low they will go
this rat truly has many victims married, single whatever they can get, she won't be the only one and sadly break up her 10 year relationship with a good man

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Itz time for women to say no
This is ridiculous the boyfriend is there bartender flirts and she's loving it all this attention
That's not right. I don't care if he's Tunisian German Polish ect your bf there's woman
Bartender your disgusting her bf is right there
I would expect.my bf to get up and tell him to #### off flirting she's my woman !

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
This is ridiculous the boyfriend is there bartender flirts and she's loving it all this attention
That's not right. I don't care if he's Tunisian German Polish ect your bf there's woman
I would expect.my bf to get up and tell him to #### off flirting she's my woman !
or get his face punched in, some boyfriends and husbands would react taking it out on the instigator which is the rat
what a bold faced rat to pull that move

Olenka33

Rat Expert
She said her boyfriend got a bit mad, so she asked the barkeeper not to speak to her when he's around, but she did sneak out in the evening to see him and exchange numbers. Pretty ridiculous, then she said she wouldnt let him kiss her but still did give him his number... They are both to blame.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
She said her boyfriend got a bit mad, so she asked the barkeeper not to speak to her when he's around, but she did sneak out in the evening to see him and exchange numbers. Pretty ridiculous, then she said she wouldnt let him kiss her but still did give him his number... They are both to blame.
Oh wow wow wow I don't have words for this
It's betrayel at it worst
Cheating at high level
I think he just wants what he can get have sex get some money then time to dump her !!
She has so much to lose in all this she will come off the worst
Her own stupid irresponsible fault
Shows that this rat absolutely has no RESPECT TOWARDS HER
And she has no respect for her boyfriend both ratty and her sicken me

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Can you imagine if this was a Tunisian married couple, he would have all the respect
just shows the lack of respect he has for her actually
It wouldn't have happened with a Tunisian couple I think the Tunisian man would have punched the man flirting with his girlfriend and defended her honour
Where is respect and honour in all this
None not even for each other !

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

She must’ve been very desperate for attention but that will not last long she will find out the hard way when she is left with nobody and her mate finds him someone else

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Come on we all know now the rats are manslags and see a woman they can't have and go straight in for the kill
When they get sex first time seeing or meeting thats when they think we all are ######## easy
One rat his friend told me they categorise country's into whores first was french Russians Germany Polish and they threw money about most
He said the Americans and English were hardest to have sex with and tight with money and they had to wait so most moved on to other nationalities
I argued with him
And said your country is worst for manslags scams and thefts I can't categorise none off u your all the same
Wow the friend kicked off in a rage and accused me off insulting him when he had just instead all women !!!
Really I said after what u said aBout women I have the right to insult u back
I was told I should have listened nodded and said nothing in other words kept my mouth shut while he insulted us as women no way !!!!
So think about it when you've booked flight and apartment hotel it's u they will talk about not the rat
When u have sex on first meeting the rat will talk about u and u will be pointed out by other rats who will try there luck with you when u don't give money oh poor woman can't afford a Tunisian man wtf !!
They don't have holiday romances because they class u as a easy lay
Be warned
Act like a lady and turn them down give them no money no sex and always make them wait if they love u they will wait !!
Watch the true rats anger
The true Tunisian man will wait
Better still if u do go enjoy the country but please bypass the rats !!!!
And remember Tunisia is mainly dominated by men and woman will always come second!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi everyone.

I wanted to put a little update.
Since i still have contact to N and we write and call pretty much everyday.
However we didn't move on and I'm still sure I won't get into a relationship with him, I'm more curious about the behavior. He didn't try to convince me to something so I assume he probably has another girl he's busy with now.
I read often on this forum that after some time most of them go silent and then claim their phones are broken and well that's what he told me yesterday since he didn't write all day (i didn't write him either tho)
So when he told me that his phone is broken i just went "okay"
He wrote again today and told me he is only using his friends phone from time to time till his phone get fixed to which i also replied that it's fine .

Did that happen to all of you?
It happened to most of us, it is when they have a new victim or it's to make you feel lost,hoping you would miss him.
You are a back up plan. He's got another victim staying with him.
Don't play with a rat he's playing this bezness game for years he's better at it, why would you waist your precious time on him?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
It happened to most of us, it is when they have a new victim or it's to make you feel lost,hoping you would miss him.
You are a back up plan. He's got another victim staying with him.
Don't play with a rat he's playing this bezness game for years he's better at it, why would you waist your precious time on him?
I agree Butterflies, why waste time on the twat?

Mica

Administrator
Staff member

Never blame the victim.
We all know how manipulative and convincing they are and it's happened thousands of times that women (And some men) have been on holiday with their partners and somehow a rat has got into their heads and bewitched them :(

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
And before writing your opinion please remember that this woman might be a member here or might need to join and she needs and deserved as much help and support as all of us.

Reading comments like this might push her away and further into the rat relationship.