Welcome to TLR

Rat & religion, haram all over كل شيء حرام

A

Anita Hospita

Did any of you ever discuss religion with your rat? Since I've discovered my rat's fraud I keep wondering how I could have been fooled like this for so long. His "religion" was a major trap. My rat's constant talking about the Qur'an, the Prophet, all the haram things others (not him!) were doing, he really got me there. He made me believe he was a God fearing person with a strong moral compass, always ready do condemn others for their haram behaviour. Ha! :whistle:

I still can't understand how these rats are able to sleep at night. In any case I now know why my rat is always complaining about headaches. The constant lying, cheating, stealing, sex with xxx women ("you are the only one! Wallah!"), for years and years, even gives a rat headaches it seems.

The qu'ran promises them doom and punishment, in this world and in the hereafter. Allah is all aware::Evil: :thumbsup:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to hell unless Allaah Forgives him)”
[al-Isra’ 17:32]
Looking at that which is forbidden is one of the arrows of the Shaytaan, which leads a person to doom, even if he did not do it intentionally at first. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts). That is purer for them. Verily, Allaah is All‑Aware of what they do.

[al-Noor 24:30]
Lowering one’s gaze and guarding one’s chastity is purer for the believer in this world and in the Hereafter, whereas letting one’s gaze wander freely and not guarding one's chastity are among the greatest causes of doom and punishment in this world and in the Hereafter. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.

https://islamqa.info/en/27259

A

Anita Hospita

One of my rat's stories was that Allah forgives, if you are dying and you show remorse, no matter the haram things you have done in your life. With hindsight this sounds like a "carte blanche" for a 100% haram life, "Oh well.... I'll just show remorse when I die". I suppose that's why my rat has been practising his fake tears for so long (and the Oscar goes to....). Perhaps he thinks these fake tears help him to come across as "genuine", same trick as he uses with his women, when his time has come to face his god.

D

Deleted member 29280

Mine would never tell me anything. I asked tons if questions about his religion because I wanted to learn more about him and his beliefs. All I ever got was a short clipped answer

D

Deleted member 29280

Mine too,wasn't interested in telling me anything, he said "why do u pry !" Well,me,I'm renowned for my temper,so stormed out of the restaurant, wen I returned he looked very confused, hed actually meant "why do u pray "!:p
You crack me up magic. You should change your name to firecracker :D

Heba

Ratslayer
But Muhammed himself also married Khadija, an older business woman who could help him.:whistle:

But yes they re hupocrites. Talks about ruropean doing haram things like showing legs or eating pig. Okay i think it is worse to smoke pot, drink daily, lie, cheat and steal than to take a dress
and eat little bacon. but no haram!

clevercat

Senior Rat Expert
But Muhammed himself also married Khadija, an older business woman who could help him.:whistle:

But yes they re hupocrites. Talks about ruropean doing haram things like showing legs or eating pig. Okay i think it is worse to smoke pot, drink daily, lie, cheat and steal than to take a dress
and eat little bacon. but no haram!
They don't say that Muhammed married also the little Aisha, when she was 6 years old (But he waited to have sex with her when she was 9!!!).

Sillygirl55

Major Ratslayer
They don't say that Muhammed married also the little Aisha, when she was 6 years old (But he waited to have sex with her when she was 9!!!).
Well dang.....that was bloody decent of him!

My friends ex rat liked web cam with thirteen/fourteen year old virgins (he did get them to confirm they were 'untouched' first), didn't mind if they were male or female, just had to be untouched - perhaps he had standards after all :eek::eek:

M

Mango Chutney

We spoke of the religion often. H did not follow the values, he didn't pray or do Ramadan etc, but he was always happy to answer my questions, he liked that I was interested. I just like to understand everything. I found the religion compared to the hypocritical lifestyle they live (the rats) very interesting. I was also told that Allah forgives all haram, not only at death, but when the rats get older and start to live by the values of the religion, they would be forgiven all sin because they had now learned from their past mistakes and accepted that a religious path was the future. It frustrates me because in their heads, that means that they are allowed to behave the way they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

fienda

Junior Rat Expert
Muslims in tunisia are such hypocrites they never practice what they preach, but I'm thankful for that. Otherwise there'd be considerably more cases of terrorism

M

Mango Chutney

Muslims in tunisia are such hypocrites they never practice what they preach, but I'm thankful for that. Otherwise there'd be considerably more cases of terrorism
Really? I don't understand that at all. Surely there would be less terrorism if people were living by true Muslim values. Terrorists do not live by the true religion, but by their own, distorted version of it.

fienda

Junior Rat Expert
Really? I don't understand that at all. Surely there would be less terrorism if people were living by true Muslim values. Terrorists do not live by the true religion, but by their own, distorted version of it.
it is a long subject especially if we are going to talk about tunisia and religion, but I was an ex muslim and I know exactly the true face of islam

M

Mango Chutney

it is a long subject especially if we are going to talk about tunisia and religion, but I was an ex muslim and I know exactly the true face of islam
I think Islam has two faces. The true face of peace and harmony and the distorted terrorist version. I am always happy to debate and hear different opinions though :)

M

Mango Chutney

Islam is islam dear, it has only one face.. the face of peace you talking about is "hypocrisy" like in Tunisia, it is full of hypocrites
But some are good, some Tunisian people are religious, peaceful and law abiding folk. They pray, they live by the values. In my time living in Tunisia, I saw good and bad Muslims. The bad ones are where evil lies, like terrorists and bezness boys.

Heba

Ratslayer
We spoke of the religion often. H did not follow the values, he didn't pray or do Ramadan etc, but he was always happy to answer my questions, he liked that I was interested. I just like to understand everything. I found the religion compared to the hypocritical lifestyle they live very interesting. I was also told that Allah forgives all haram, not only at death, but when the rats get older and start to live by the values of the religion, they would be forgiven all sin because they had now learned from their past mistakes and accepted that a religious path was the future. It frustrates me because in their heads, that means that they are allowed to behave the way they do.
The only sin that is unforgiveable is shirk, putting other gods beside Allah.

M

Mango Chutney

@Heba, H told me that each religion prays to the same God, that there is only one God (this does contradict Buddhism, whereby they actually worship a statue), he said things are different in as much as Islam has the Prophet Mohammed, Christians have Jesus, Judaism has Abraham etc. He said that the one great God chose one special person to represent each religion, but there is only one God. I do not know this shirking, but I will shortly be on Google to educate myself :D. What do you mean about putting other Gods before Allah? I'm confused, as if what H told me is true, then there are no other Gods :confused: I'm not saying you are wrong, far from it, I'm trying to understand :)

M

Mango Chutney

I get it now, @Heba! :) To shirk is to place somebody equally as high as God, not another God, but somebody that the individual considers equally as important and places beside them. One thing that really interested me though, was that it said to shirk was not always about worshipping another entity considered equal to God, it can also be about the worship of wealth and material items. Based on this, surely what the rats are doing is kind of committing shirk? They are putting wealth and material items up there beside God. In fact, I would actually argue that the rats put these things on a higher pedestal than God, as they do not pray nor follow the Islamic values, they focus solely on wealth and material gain. Is this not a kind of shirk? For me, it is and so they do not then deserve the forgiveness from Allah that they claim they will get, either on death or when they start to live by the values of the religion. Most of the Muslim youth in Tunisia do not observe Ramadan, including H, he said he could not go all day without cigarettes, food, coffee, swearing, sex etc. But by not observing Ramadan for the reasons I've listed, is that not proof that they place more value on material items and luxuries than they do on God? I sit here now hoping that this means they do not get the forgiveness from Allah that they believe they will get. They should be punished for their evil behaviour with others, they do not deserve forgiveness.

M

Mango Chutney

Helloooooooooooooooo to you..again.. sorry ladies for answering him. maybe I have a bad sense of humour but he has tickled me and made me roar with laughter// Where'sWally?? :D:D:D popping up everywhere,, my sides are sore now....
He's been blocked, you missed the fun! What an absolute dickweed :D

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hellloooooooo
Alright adelbalti !! take it away the stage is all yours!!! ladies pom poms at the ready !!! {in the form of rap]"Abelbati is here to make friends..he wants a lady to take him to France ..He hasnt got a clue what this sites about ,,,He thinks hes scored ,but hes got a thing comming ,cause all us ladies know hes scamming <<Let me hear you say A ,O...!!!!

L

Laura2014

Helloooooooooooooooo to you..again.. sorry ladies for answering him. maybe I have a bad sense of humour but he has tickled me and made me roar with laughter// Where'sWally?? :D:D:D popping up everywhere,, my sides are sore now....
I dont think I have ever seen one as ugly as that before and there have truly been some mingers on here. God love him he's a tryer, could almost feel sorry for the little fcuker. (Not really) .. All that inbreeding had to come out somewhere.

L

Laura2014

Alright adelbalti !! take it away the stage is all yours!!! ladies pom poms at the ready !!! {in the form of rap]"Abelbati is here to make friends..he wants a lady to take him to France ..He hasnt got a clue what this sites about ,,,He thinks hes scored ,but hes got a thing comming ,cause all us ladies know hes scamming <<Let me hear you say A ,O...!!!!
Ah, give him a ticket, a fake one....