Welcome to TLR

Rat & religion, haram all over كل شيء حرام

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Alright adelbalti !! take it away the stage is all yours!!! ladies pom poms at the ready !!! {in the form of rap]"Abelbati is here to make friends..he wants a lady to take him to France ..He hasnt got a clue what this sites about ,,,He thinks hes scored ,but hes got a thing comming ,cause all us ladies know hes scamming <<Let me hear you say A ,O...!!!!
A ,O...!!!!

M

Mango Chutney

Not sure what Jannah is, will be Googling it in a minute, but I guess it's a good place they want to go in the afterlife or something :confused: I like these pics though....rats and religion, haram all over indeed! Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-35-04.jpg But they have no control, they beat us, shout at us or ignore us. Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-50-10.jpg Nine out of ten rats smoke. Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-59-09.jpg Ablution? Ha, I should like to have seen mine cleaning himself....filthy toad :sick: Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-49-36.jpg That Jannah thing I'm going to educate myself on. They all choose the easy, haram path. Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-49-12.jpg Yet most rats have alcohol issues. Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-04-42.jpg I have not yet found a rat with inner or outer beauty, but their main ugly is in their hearts and in their abusive mouths and hands. Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-51-19-2.jpg Ha, yay, they are cursed! I love you, Karma :) Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-04-42.jpg No words needed!! Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-06-28.jpg Truthfulness and honesty? Ha, they do not know the meaning of such words....no paradise for the rats :thumbsup: Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-02-50.jpg Well I've never met a race with such disgusting mouths! They swear like troopers, especially to us :Evil: Scorpion filled graves await these prostitutes :)

M

Mango Chutney

Have any of these rats actually READ the Qu'ran!! They live a completely haram lifestyle, but it's ok, look at the bottom post....forgiveness for prostitution is in the caring of a thirsty dog!! What the hell??? :eek::eek: Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-05-57.jpg Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-05-13.jpg

M

Mango Chutney

Doors of Jannah Edit

According to hadith, there are eight doors of Jannah. Their names are as following:[34]

Bāb al-Ṣalāh: For those who were punctual in prayer.
Bāb al-Jihād: For those who took part in jihad.
Bāb al-Ṣadaqah: For those who gave charity more often.
Bāb al-Rayyān: For those who fasted (siyam).
Bāb al-Ḥajj: For those participated in the annual pilgrimage.
Bāb al-Kāẓimīn al-Ghayẓ wa-al-‘Āfīn ‘an al-Nās: For those who withheld their anger and forgave others.
Bāb al-Aymān: For those who by virtue of their faith are saved from reckoning and chastisement.
Bāb al-Dhikr: For those who showed zeal in remembering God.

So, I've read the necessary requirements needed for all eight doors.....and I'm not seeing an entry point for the rats. Unless there is a hidden ninth door for abusive prostitutes, liars, cheats and thieves....it looks like a scorpion filled grave finale for the rats....happy days indeed :):):)

M

Mango Chutney

Jannah (Arabic: جنّة‎‎ Jannah), an eternal place for everyone, is the Islamic conception of paradise. The Arabic word Jannah is a shortened version meaning simply "Garden". According to Islamic eschatology, after death, one will reside in the grave until the appointed resurrection on Yawm al-Qiyāmah. Muslims believe that the treatment of the individual in the life of the grave will be according to his or her deeds in the worldly life. Jannah is often compared to Christian concepts of Heaven. According to Muslim belief, everything one longs for in this world will be there in Paradise.[1]

So Jannah is paradise, my guess was correct...I'm a genius!! This must be where the virgins await....poor things, they'll never know satisfaction :rolleyes:

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Doors of Jannah Edit

According to hadith, there are eight doors of Jannah. Their names are as following:[34]

Bāb al-Ṣalāh: For those who were punctual in prayer.
Bāb al-Jihād: For those who took part in jihad.
Bāb al-Ṣadaqah: For those who gave charity more often.
Bāb al-Rayyān: For those who fasted (siyam).
Bāb al-Ḥajj: For those participated in the annual pilgrimage.
Bāb al-Kāẓimīn al-Ghayẓ wa-al-‘Āfīn ‘an al-Nās: For those who withheld their anger and forgave others.
Bāb al-Aymān: For those who by virtue of their faith are saved from reckoning and chastisement.
Bāb al-Dhikr: For those who showed zeal in remembering God.
"Door" about jihad gets my attention always. I certanly don't like it.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Have any of these rats actually READ the Qu'ran!! They live a completely haram lifestyle, but it's ok, look at the bottom post....forgiveness for prostitution is in the caring of a thirsty dog!! What the hell??? :eek::eek: View attachment 24736 View attachment 24737
Dear, it seems to me comparing prostitute from Qu'ran ( or Bible) and rat prostitutes is like compare apples and oranges. Not equal. At all. Even prostitutes nowaday never will assure someone in their deep feelings. They just offer their bodies for the money. It's honestly. But rats are not like this.

M

Mango Chutney

"Door" about jihad gets my attention always. I certanly don't like it.
Oh, it's all just completely loony! It really interests me though for that reason, the sheer insanity of some of it.
Dear, it seems to me comparing prostitute from Qu'ran ( or Bible) and rat prostitutes is like compare apples and orange.
But they are both fruit, both from the same category, just different trees, the similarities are there. A rat is a prostitute, just a hidden one instead of an honest one. He is from a different tree, different colours, but the same result.
But rats are not like this.
But they are!! As I said, the ONLY difference is a prostitute is honest about their motive, that being money. A rat prostitute is not honest, it's only afterwards that you realise they are prostitutes wanting money, visas and coffee etc.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Oh, it's all just completely loony! It really interests me though for that reason, the sheer insanity of some of it.
Aha.

But they are both fruit, both from the same category, just different trees, the similarities are there. A rat is a prostitute, just a hidden one instead of an honest one. He is from a different tree, different colours, but the same result.

But they are!! As I said, the ONLY difference is a prostitute is honest about their motive, that being money. A rat prostitute is not honest, it's only afterwards that you realise they are prostitutes wanting money, visas and coffee etc.
Yes, I just wanted to say rats are much more worse than usual prostitutes.

M

Mango Chutney

Aha.

Yes, I just wanted to say rats are much more worse than usual prostitutes.
Agreed, there is NO hidden agenda with a normal prostitute, you know you are paying for a very thorough banging. The rat variety of prostitute DOES have a hidden agenda....and they are incapable of giving us a very thorough banging!!! My satisfaction has been found by leaving rat and his small Ding....not while I was with it :p

Chelio123

Mine would never tell me anything. I asked tons if questions about his religion because I wanted to learn more about him and his beliefs. All I ever got was a short clipped answer
Yes me too. He says " How can I explain?" I tell him that the bible old testement and quran are not so different and all he can say is that quran is true Allah is true and christian religion is false. I did my own research and learning and when he sees how knowledgeble i am about Islam then he is shocked. Surprise surprise

D

Deleted member 34774

Yes me too. He says " How can I explain?" I tell him that the bible old testement and quran are not so different and all he can say is that quran is true Allah is true and christian religion is false. I did my own research and learning and when he sees how knowledgeble i am about Islam then he is shocked. Surprise surprise
Sounds like my rat. Perhaps he should learn that true Christianity is not affiliated with an religion. Religion is man made. There is not one reference in the Bible that separates humans into categories of religion. Christianity is simply a relationship with Christ. When we die, God won’t give a flying fart in space what religion we identified with while on earth. It’s not a pass to heaven.

Furthermore, the Old Testament in the Bible is a parable of stories to understand why God was not pleased with the sinful nature of the world. Those stories had to be told in order for the New Testament to be understood. Can’t have the New Testament without the old or we wouldn’t under Christ at all.

Tried to explain all this to my rat and he just kept being focused on calling Christianity fake. I didn’t care if he called it fake, a true Christian wouldn’t even get worked up. He tried to taunt me with that, I laughed at him. He was pissed. How dare I laugh. Lol.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
The tunisian rat that I knew, would often say " I am one of God's children I won't give up even if I lose control of my life I must never lose the hope because the best is yet to come".. what does God have to do with his vile behaviour and actions?? Why would he call himself God's child, more like Satan's child , because he won't get into heaven like he is that is for sure!

D

Deleted member 34774

The tunisian rat that I knew, would often say " I am one of God's children I won't give up even if I lose control of my life I must never lose the hope because the best is yet to come".. what does God have to do with his vile behaviour and actions?? Why would he call himself God's child, more like Satan's child , because he won't get into heaven like he is that is for sure!
That’s a good question. I respect people’s religion, and very intrigued by it. My minor in college at one point was religious studies, until I changed it. I would attempt to have healthy dialogue with my rat regarding Islam, Sikhism, Judaism, Christianity, etc. But he would not listen and would always throw Islam being the only true religion. Blah, blah, blah. I could never speak religion with him because all he did was speak bad about other religions. Yet his life centered around his religion and his rat ways (what the hell was I thinking given this douche a chance). The moment I called out his hypocrisy, he’d cry racism. And then go on these rants about Saudi Arabia and America. Just off the wall rants that made not ounce of sense. I gave up. I’d rather pluck my eyeballs out and pour salt in an open wound than to listen to his foolish babble.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
That’s a good question. I respect people’s religion, and very intrigued by it. My minor in college at one point was religious studies, until I changed it. I would attempt to have healthy dialogue with my rat regarding Islam, Sikhism, Judaism, Christianity, etc. But he would not listen and would always throw Islam being the only true religion. Blah, blah, blah. I could never speak religion with him because all he did was speak bad about other religions. Yet his life centered around his religion and his rat ways (what the hell was I thinking given this douche a chance). The moment I called out his hypocrisy, he’d cry racism. And then go on these rants about Saudi Arabia and America. Just off the wall rants that made not ounce of sense. I gave up. I’d rather pluck my eyeballs out and pour salt in an open wound than to listen to his foolish babble.
Do the tunisian rats follow Islam's teachings as they interpret them or as is written? Seems the tunisian rats wear their religion on their sleeve when it suits them. The same can be said about other religions as well so hypocrisy in religion is on a global scale. Apparently many think God is on their side, how can God stand for hating on someone, abusing them in all forms and to use someone that is in a sense abusing God as well? These rats have to look in the mirror and give themselves a reality check because they are far from innocent. Even someone with just common sense would know right from wrong, common sense means to know that every action has a reaction (bad or good). The rat I knew would say things like " You don't realize that you affect those around you by your bad actions"? and I think to myself well how in the hell do I affect anyone in his household when I am just talking to him not about them??? So he has to deflect, justify, dehumanize and conquer even if that means going up against the very one that loved and cared for him it's all "How do I look"? So he thinks to himself, do I want the truth to come out and expose me? no I would rather live a lie wrap it up in religion no one will ever know!!! Well in time the truth comes out eventually!

Last edited:

Chelio123

Nothing is their fault. Whenever something bad happens they say "It's not my fault" They will twist your words to make their behavior your fault. "You make me crazy" thats what he says. Do you ever notice that they get super nice and attentive when they want something? I used to think these people are so loving and peaceful. That is until I made him crazy. Hhhhhhh

D

Deleted member 34774

Nothing is their fault. Whenever something bad happens they say "It's not my fault" They will twist your words to make their behavior your fault. "You make me crazy" thats what he says. Do you ever notice that they get super nice and attentive when they want something? I used to think these people are so loving and peaceful. That is until I made him crazy. Hhhhhhh
Were we with the same rat. Hhhh. My rat told me, I made him tired all the time. I ask too many questions he say. Well if it quacks like a duck, it ain't a donkey. Everything was my fault. It was also my fault that I found out he lied about his 4x Visa attempts. :rolleyes: I'm a researcher. I ask questions. He hated that. You see, I was already gullible for believing he was different, but he most certainly didnt realize how smart I was and wasnt going to continue being a gullible fool. Hhhh. Jokes on him if he thought I'd keep letting him gaslight me, manipulate and insult me.

Oh, it was my fault for moving on and finding my guy and he will never forgive me, per his words. Hhhh.

nochance

But Muhammed himself also married Khadija, an older business woman who could help him.:whistle:

But yes they re hupocrites. Talks about ruropean doing haram things like showing legs or eating pig. Okay i think it is worse to smoke pot, drink daily, lie, cheat and steal than to take a dress
and eat little bacon. but no haram!
Bacon is a vegetable. What wrong with bacon?

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Mine would never tell me anything. I asked tons if questions about his religion because I wanted to learn more about him and his beliefs. All I ever got was a short clipped answer
He is supposed to try and convert you to Islam. Mine tried to explain his religion with comparisons that he liked Jesus but the minute he said Jesus was a prophet and not the Son of God I told him I'm not going to convert so let's just figure out cultural differences.