Welcome to TLR

Help needed Rats asking for photos

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes I agree but why delete a photo of himself is bizarre after he sent it ?
Then use an excuse FB hacked?
Why does it matter about his photo but not my friends.
I still think more to this than he is telling my friend!
The word erased tells me another woman has sent this to him rather than other way round
So I tell my friend dump him!!!!
It’s bizar but so are rats so it can be expected when he has something to hide, didn't you post a foto of him in the past from a instagram profile or something?

dumped

Junior Rat Expert
It’s bizar but so are rats so it can be expected when he has something to hide, didn't you post a foto of him in the past from a instagram profile or something?
Yes but no results to find real name
No this is not my friend I was responding
To the chat Rats asking for photos
I think if my friend I would tell her to dump himsorry I read my text and it was not clear

Foolmeonce

Maybe but it's more that they want to check to see where you are and if it's true. They want to control you. Never ever send intimate foto's it leaves you exposed and in danger of blackmail in the future when the relationship failes
I am proof of this I am told if I do not answer his texts or messages he finds a way to torment me he said if I block him he will send all the pictures he took without my knowledge or permission to everyone iny family friends every one that may even slightly know me . I need more women to come forward with me and fight these guys they are beyond anything you can imagine. They do not want to lose .

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I am proof of this I am told if I do not answer his texts or messages he finds a way to torment me he said if I block him he will send all the pictures he took without my knowledge or permission to everyone iny family friends every one that may even slightly know me . I need more women to come forward with me and fight these guys they are beyond anything you can imagine. They do not want to lose .
They don't want to loose the benefits or the money they get from you rather way by faking love or by blackmail. My rat blackmailed me sending foto's to my friends and family you have to be careful who you trust. It's better to not send any private foto to anyone I learned it the hard way. I lost money and some friends and family due to the rat his actions to get what he wanted

Trusted

Junior Rat Expert
They don't want to loose the benefits or the money they get from you rather way by faking love or by blackmail. My rat blackmailed me sending foto's to my friends and family you have to be careful who you trust. It's better to not send any private foto to anyone I learned it the hard way. I lost money and some friends and family due to the rat his actions to get what he wanted
This is so sad
surely they can be named and shamed ?
How can they send to family and friends when FB provide security options
I agree more women need to come forward and maybe report to Tunis Embassy or whatever embassy in Tunis these victims are from !
TRL does a lot of good work supporting
Victims on all these scams
but I agree they need stopping maybe
a petition needs starting with all
Bezness groups around EU so someone
will finally listen

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
I also wondered why my rat kept asking me to send him photos. It was almost as if he expected my looks to change from week to week. When I posted pics of myself on Facebook he would complain that I posted them on FB for others to see before letting him see the pics first. I don’t know why that used to upset him. He also moaned about me adding where the photo was taken as he would say that there are many strange men out there who will be able to track me down and possibly hurt me because I am giving out too much information about my whereabouts at any given time....and he was too far away to save me (so I had better speed up the process of getting him into the U.K.). I now wish I had asked him why he wanted me to send him so many pics. Looking back I don’t think his motives were pure. Like some have said, they may have been used to make fake accounts or exchanged with other rats. Heaven only knows. I guess we learn from these experience and can only hope we don’t get duped again!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This is so sad
I agree more women need to come forward and maybe report to Tunis Embassy or whatever embassy in Tunis these victims are from !
will finally listen
In the begin when everything is all lovely and they are on your fb or instagram they take screenshots from your friend list and family. When you find out all his lies and it was all fake from his side and you leave him the blackmail starts even his family tried to keep the blackmail going in messenger accusing me from all kind if things. I payed at first but then I got so angry he had the nerve to do this to me and took my chances and blocked him. Up to this day he tries reaching me. They are sick people who destroy women all over the world. I also want to mention not every woman has the courage to out them ( I did it here) it's been a long journee and stressful so I can imagine not all women wants to admit she has been scammed

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I also wondered why my rat kept asking me to send him photos. It was almost as if he expected my looks to change from week to week. When I posted pics of myself on Facebook he would complain that I posted them on FB for others to see before letting him see the pics first. I don’t know why that used to upset him. He also moaned about me adding where the photo was taken as he would say that there are many strange men out there who will be able to track me down and possibly hurt me because I am giving out too much information about my whereabouts at any given time....and he was too far away to save me (so I had better speed up the process of getting him into the U.K.). I now wish I had asked him why he wanted me to send him so many pics. Looking back I don’t think his motives were pure. Like some have said, they may have been used to make fake accounts or exchanged with other rats. Heaven only knows. I guess we learn from these experience and can only hope we don’t get duped again!
So true Scottish Lassie we think different and are not aware of their devious mind and will use our fotos in a bad way. I had sends 100 of foto's to proof where I was and with who I was there. When there was by accident a man on the foto who stood to close to me he got angry. I learned my lesson the internet is dangerous and there are many scammers out there

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes be careful but at the time we have sent the photos we have no clue how evil they are unfortunately!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
In the begin when everything is all lovely and they are on your fb or instagram they take screenshots from your friend list and family. When you find out all his lies and it was all fake from his side and you leave him the blackmail starts even his family tried to keep the blackmail going in messenger accusing me from all kind if things. I payed at first but then I got so angry he had the nerve to do this to me and took my chances and blocked him. Up to this day he tries reaching me. They are sick people who destroy women all over the world. I also want to mention not every woman has the courage to out them ( I did it here) it's been a long journee and stressful so I can imagine not all women wants to admit she has been scammed
They are just flat out criminals

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is so sad
will finally listen
I was in touch with the embassy very frequently. I suggest the same if nothing else get their name out to the embassy give them a bad reputation there

Trusted

Junior Rat Expert
Does T
I was in touch with the embassy very frequently. I suggest the same if nothing else get their name out to the embassy give them a bad reputation

I was in touch with the embassy very frequently. I suggest the same if nothing else get their name out to the embassy give them a bad reputation there
Does TLR ever speak with other Bezness groups outside of UK
It would be good to liaise with them and perhaps join together in removing these
rats once and for all

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Does T

Does TLR ever speak with other Bezness groups outside of UK
It would be good to liaise with them and perhaps join together in removing these
rats once and for all
No we don’t liaise with other groups but will always link reputable sites that offer in depth advice about the culture etc.

Our first priority is members safety and we take it very seriously. We cannot verify or confirm how safe your details are on other sites.

Please ensure that your safety and personal details/social media are kept confidential so that you are not compromised.

There is, what I believe, a good German site and I’m sure someone will link it to you as I can’t remember what it’s called.

MH x

Trusted

Junior Rat Expert
No we don’t liaise with other groups but will always link reputable sites that offer in depth advice about the culture etc.

Our first priority is members safety and we take it very seriously. We cannot verify or confirm how safe your details are on other sites.

Please ensure that your safety and personal details/social media are kept confidential so that you are not compromised.

There is, what I believe, a good German site and I’m sure someone will link it to you as I can’t remember what it’s called.

MH x
I appreciate members safety is priority
it just seems joining forces might get rid of these Rats once and for all xx

Trusted

Junior Rat Expert
I feel like bezness and (both gender) prostitution make up such a significant amount of North African countries’ economies that they’d never do much to fight it. The self respecting citizens know that it’s not right and that it’s actually doing them more harm than good in tarnishing their image.
Obviously they have a good business
Opportunity on obtaining money from victims. As one door closes another opens.
They know that their appearance is what
attracts them to women in the first place!!
Mind you it is short lived as they do not age well

Foolmeonce

Quite possible so they remember which one she is, often it’s control so they know where they are and what they are doing/wearing but then it gets more personal and it’s these personal pictures they then use as blackmail :mad:

This is true I am proof and I seen many women in his phone of pictures . Th ones he sent me in anger to blackmail me are not alll me there is even a young girl . I saved them reported him and this young girl that worries me . I know he knows everything he will be on this also to see what is wrote is smart with a phone as everyone knows uses different numbers Many sim cards . I know him watch who is on these accounts he is or probability has tried to get on here. Nothing he does or other Rats surprise me. Very predictable. I watched waited and played his game against him he is now in a rage I know but will appear calm . This is what happens when first cousins marry each other and have children interbred can cause a whole bunch of nuts .

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I will be okay I hope. Many of us feel the same wa on this site.i can not tell anyone I know because of shame. .Thank you. it helps to now Tere is someone I can reach out to .All I do is cry and can not sleep. .It will take time to heal.
I’m so sorry if there is noone you can talk to you. I can understand it’s hard to tell a friend of a family relative that we made a mistake, but don’t feel shame. A good friend will understand and will listen. They’ll want to see you feel better and they’ll help. I’m sorry you can’t sleep tonight. It’s hard to feel peaceful when we think of a jerk who hurt us. Don’t give him this power. I know it’s easy to say. As you said, it’ll take time to heal but you will eventually. I’m pm you now and if you’re not in a mood to reply, no worries. It’s completely understandable. I just wish you are going to fall asleep soon and get a good night of rest. Hugs to you.

Foolmeonce

I’m so sorry if there is noone you can talk to you. I can understand it’s hard to tell a friend of a family relative that we made a mistake, but don’t feel shame. A good friend will understand and will listen. They’ll want to see you feel better and they’ll help. I’m sorry you can’t sleep tonight. It’s hard to feel peaceful when we think of a jerk who hurt us. Don’t give him this power. I know it’s easy to say. As you said, it’ll take time to heal but you will eventually. I’m pm you now and if you’re not in a mood to reply, no worries. It’s completely understandable. I just wish you are going to fall asleep soon and get a good night of rest. Hugs to you.
Yes it plays over and over in my head an he still trys to text me using different numbers now I avoid my phone .I am worried he will send pictures some are not even me I lost communication with my son her sent pictures to him my son will not talk to me . My son in law was different he said if you ever disrespect my mother in law like this again I will personally go to Tunisia and beat your ass and he reported him. He still as access to Facebook over many of my family reporting him and what's app his fav to get women. He is reported and he still is at it. I feel so sad for anyone he is playing now .May she be stronger than me and realize right away he is no good .