• Amir

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ramzi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Khaled

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

juloo123

through visiting Sahara Beach for many years and becoming a regular there i have met a lot of people who are dating/engaged to members of staff, mainly animation! so if anyone has any recent up to date information on the rattish ways of:
Drogba (slatnia), Mimo (majdi), Jonny (chief animateur), Mamado (abeur), Deco/Dico, Khalif, Rami, Amir and Khaled.

I have noticed all the rattish ways of these so called men, but any information to back up my thoughts i would be greatful of. This hotel is known for the ways of it's staff, and is not a hotel i am looking at going back to!

gem15

Major Ratslayer
Ive known Johnny for 10 years when he was working in Mahdia. He has been working at the sahara beach on and off for years. Hes a lovely bloke but dont know if hes a rat.

C

catgirl

:D
Sahara Beach is rat central, so you are probably quite correct Nutty! :D

Sahara Beach belongs to the same owner family as Ramada Liberty Resort in Skanes and that hotel is not only a shit hole, it is a rat hole, too.
Will be the same with Sahara Beach, as the staff is rotating.
What I have gathered at Ramada Liberty: Bezness and male prostitution is supported by the hotel management and owners.
So many "elderly ladies" with young habibis wearing the all-in-bracelet there.

S

Sue the Sponsor

Sahara Beach belongs to the same owner family as Ramada Liberty Resort in Skanes and that hotel is not only a shit hole, it is a rat hole, too.
What I have gathered at Ramada Liberty: Bezness and male prostitution is supported by the hotel management and owners.

Yes, even two years ago that was quite common, some of the rats were proper little shit stirrers too, i told one straight, "do one, or this ashtray is going in your face" He sneered something and scuttled off back to the other rats.

juloo123

i have friends going to the ramada liberty resort at the beginning of december, im sure they'll keep an eye on the rats.

C

catgirl

i have friends going to the ramada liberty resort at the beginning of december, im sure they'll keep an eye on the rats.

Unfortunately the biggest rat already made it to Germany this month and another rat will also bugger off to Germany soon.
:-( "Thanks" to marriages and the unability of the German Embassy to investigate better, who they give the visa to :-(
Tell them to keep an eye on "Hans" the excursion-"salesman" and better to keep away from him.
If you give him a finger, he takes the whole hand.

juloo123

Unfortunately the biggest rat already made it to Germany this month and another rat will also bugger off to Germany soon.
:-( "Thanks" to marriages and the unability of the German Embassy to investigate better, who they give the visa to :-(
Tell them to keep an eye on "Hans" the excursion-"salesman" and better to keep away from him.

i take it the men at that hotel like the german ladies and know how easy the visa is then! i will let them know, thankyou :)

S

Sue the Sponsor

The Germans own Europe,.once.they get hold of.the.rats.they will soon be on a one.way.ticket.to Belsen, I hope

C

catgirl

i take it the men at that hotel like the german ladies and know how easy the visa is then! i will let them know, thankyou :)

And please tell them also to take their own towels to the Ramada Liberty Hotel, as the ones they have got there are dark and filthly.
Apart from that they should also take LOADS of desinfection spray and liquid to clean the room, especially the floor and the loo (toilett seat!!!), themselves, just to be sure, they will not die of any disease during their holidays.
Apart from that a broom and a vaccum cleaner is also recommended, if they still have got some spare room at their lugguage.

Juloo, are you German?

It is your friends´ first holiday in Tunisia?

Are they on a "girls only" tour?

C

catgirl

The Germans own Europe,.once.they get hold of.the.rats.they will soon be on a one.way.ticket.to Belsen, I hope

Rats will never die. There are so many of them around. Hiding in their shitty rat holes and waiting for their time.

And as long as there will be very naive and stupid women like the one I was told of last September, a stupid one who married a maffiosi from Mahdia at her second visit, THESE RATS WILL NEVER BEEN EXTERMINATED!!!!
I wonder, if chemical bombs will do....but I still doubt that :-(

juloo123

And please tell them also to take their own towels to the Ramada Liberty Hotel, as the ones they have got there are dark and filthly.
Apart from that they should also take LOADS of desinfection spray and liquid to clean the room, especially the floor and the loo (toilett seat!!!), themselves, just to be sure, they will not die of any disease during their holidays.
Apart from that a broom and a vaccum cleaner is also recommended, if they still have got some spare room at their lugguage.

Juloo, are you German?

It is your friends´ first holiday in Tunisia?

Are they on a "girls only" tour?

I'm english, not german :). No, they've been before but to PEK.
Some friends have husbands/boyfriends going with them, so I'm sure it will be ok.
I will warn them about the towels, thanks :)

C

catgirl

And desinfection spray for the toilet seat and if they want a quite night, they should ask for a room with sea view, not one to the swimming pool.
BUT the room with the sea view must on the left hand side (when you stand at the entrance) of the hotel and not a the right hand side, as it is close to the openair night club.

A couple who had their room on the right hand side of the hotel told me, that there was party every night and their bed was vibrating from the beats of the music and they could not sleep due to the noise of drunken idiots in front of the night club.

They should not forget to take a torch as the hallway from the reception/lifts to the rooms are pitchdark in the evening (and semi-pitchdark during the day, as there are no windows/daylight on the hallway) and you cannot see anything.
I must say, that frightend me a bit!
But on the other hand, it was good not to see the floor of the hallway, as the maid did not hoover the room, she used a broom and swept the room...
long dark hair (not mine!!!!) with the broom out of the room and left it in front of the door on the floor.
After one week there was a pile of dust/dirt in front of my room which has never hoovered away.
I told the receptionists and asked them to tell the maid to hoover...nothing happened.
I gave her 10 Dinar and nothing happened...instead of rosebuds on my bed the next day.

Please tell your friends not to come with high expectations in order not to get disappointed, okay :)
Tipps always help at this hotel, especially with the waiters.
But they should be careful and not to give the waiter the tipps in public, as the waiter will get trouble with the hotel management when they see it, because it is an "All Inclusive" hotel and they dont want their waiters to receive any tipps...why so ever...??
This is what the management told the guests.
I must say, that the management threaded the staff very unfriendly and for me no surprise, why the staff was demotivated...
I mean, I can understand their anger, but we are over there on holiday and we pay for that and we are the ones who get the bad time.

V

Vicky Pollard aint it.

yes i went there. and only ones i could not say for sure would be rami khaled deco. the rest have all been ratty at some point. lovely guy to speak to but a suppose they have grown to no that girls hand it on a plate

C

catgirl

At the Ramada Liberty is ONE human highlight.
He is a young waiter called Zaher.
He is 20 years old, finished his apprenticeship last year and takes his job as a waiter, as a host, very serious!
He is quick, friendly and knows his job.
Many guests in the restaurant only wanted to sit at his section and refused sitting anywhere else and made compliments about him to the management.
About him I can say, that he seems to be NO potential rat in the future.
He was just genuine....as far as I can judge.

Guest, who is Ramid Khaled? What was his job?
I cannot remember his name.

juloo123

yes i went there. and only ones i could not say for sure would be rami khaled deco. the rest have all been ratty at some point. lovely guy to speak to but a suppose they have grown to no that girls hand it on a plate

When were you there? Please explain more..

V

Vicky Pollard aint it.

well half have wifes fiances ect and are always trying it on with girls taking them to thier rooms ect. a typical rat