Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ramzi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Khaled

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you for your experience. I will be cautious! I'm really sorry for all those bad experiences with such a "nice" man. Slowly I´m beginning to find that too wearing pink glasses. :confused:Really i thank all of you girls very much!:)

There is no such thing as 'being cautious' where a rat is concerned - you don't know the rules of the game, you can't even begin to understand their culture and mentality and you will get sucked in to a point where you can't get out even if you want to.

P

princess-x56

Seif is trying to get himself married off to the English Girl I mentioned, to him shes stable, slightly older with a child, job and home in the UK and the same as you, sucked in by all the loving words he gives to her. He saw as they all do with her, a ticket out. This is after of course he slept with me, told me he was interested in no one else and fed me all the same lines as he has you, and I don't doubt plenty of other girls. The short time that I was friends with him on Facebook, we no longer are, I noticed that he has made his friends list private from viewing, that there was another immediate warning sign. He doesn't want you to see how many girls he has as friends let alone who he may be talking too.

I have lots of close friends in Tunisia and people that run in the same circles as Seif. He is a rat, but he's one that's not even subtle about keeping his actions quiet.
The mentality of them is so different, on the surface they are the perfect guy, underneath they are your worst nightmare. Don't get sucked in anymore to the lies, I can promise you now, he's just waiting on who will get him the visa first, he doesn't care about the girl or where he ends up. I too have been fed the I love Tunisia, don't look no other place line too.
As for visiting the family, I speak from experience, this is another way to suck you in. They will take you in and treat you like royalty, because at the end of the day they see you as the 'rich' in comparison. Why wouldn't they want to keep you around.

I understand how you feel as do lots of the girls on this site, until you have been broken by one it's hard to believe the bad. But trust us we arn't saying all of this to be mean, nor are the stories made up. We can only tell you what we know and the rest is up to you. Even if you were to ask him about everything you have learned on this conversation about him, he would deny the lot. The tunisian race are pretty incapable of telling the truth.
As for the sleeping about bit, which I don't understand how you can be okay with if you are supposedly in a relationship with him, that will never stop. They don't know how to be faithful.
I was there at the hotel the same time as this other English girl, he was playing us off against eachother. I also know from a friend I went with, Seif kissed her, denied any involvement with anyone else and wanted her to choose him, although she was interested in his friend Wass, that's a whole other scenario. But there you go, thats 3 of us, in the same place in the same week that he tried it on with, to see who fell for it.

Literally don't know how more plain I can make it. RAT RAT RAT

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
he has made his friends list private from viewing, that there was another immediate warning sign. He doesn't want you to see how many girls he has as friends let alone who he may be talking too.
Thats their well known trick. All of them keep hiding their friends' list. Even Tunisian women. Like you've just siad- till we didnt see with how many girls from many other countries they are in touch and didnt contact them! Its enough if you look who likes his photos and everything comes up... pathetic dicks.. /sorry/

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you for your experience. I will be cautious! I'm really sorry for all those bad experiences with such a "nice" man. Slowly I´m beginning to find that too wearing pink glasses. :confused:Really i thank all of you girls very much!:)

There are probably more girls/fiancé's/wives on other Bezness websites - non-English speaking.

Try the Russian, German and French Bezness sites, ask there and you will probably find more

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
Thats their well known trick. All of them keep hiding their friends' list. Even Tunisian women. Like you've just siad- till we didnt see with how many girls from many other countries they are in touch and didnt contact them! Its enough if you look who likes his photos and everything comes up... pathetic dicks.. /sorry/
Yep mine had his hidden and his excuse was a man set his Facebook up for him:rolleyes: " but my sweetie when u come visit i will show you" surprise surprise i never saw it;)

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Yep mine had his hidden and his excuse was a man set his Facebook up for him:rolleyes: " but my sweetie when u come visit i will show you" surprise surprise i never saw it;)
hahaha oh my god.. poor baby he doesnt know how set his facebook. They must think that we are really stupid to believe these pathetic excuses. "i forgot my phone" /when they dont go even to the toilet without a phone/ " someone hacked my facebook" /who do they think they are till someone would hack their facebooks/..

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
hahaha oh my god.. poor baby he doesnt know how set his facebook. They must think that we are really stupid to believe these pathetic excuses. "i forgot my phone" /when they dont go even to the toilet without a phone/ " someone hacked my facebook" /who do they think they are till someone would hack their facebooks/..

Who would like to do such awfull things :cool:

P

princess-x56

so did mine, I had the password to my mans facebook but I'm sure he had another one he used to message from too, which I never saw. Claimed it was an old one he had forgotten the password too but I'm unconvinced.

lenicka.27

Seif is trying to get himself married off to the English Girl I mentioned, to him shes stable, slightly older with a child, job and home in the UK and the same as you, sucked in by all the loving words he gives to her. He saw as they all do with her, a ticket out. This is after of course he slept with me, told me he was interested in no one else and fed me all the same lines as he has you, and I don't doubt plenty of other girls. The short time that I was friends with him on Facebook, we no longer are, I noticed that he has made his friends list private from viewing, that there was another immediate warning sign. He doesn't want you to see how many girls he has as friends let alone who he may be talking too.

I have lots of close friends in Tunisia and people that run in the same circles as Seif. He is a rat, but he's one that's not even subtle about keeping his actions quiet.
The mentality of them is so different, on the surface they are the perfect guy, underneath they are your worst nightmare. Don't get sucked in anymore to the lies, I can promise you now, he's just waiting on who will get him the visa first, he doesn't care about the girl or where he ends up. I too have been fed the I love Tunisia, don't look no other place line too.
As for visiting the family, I speak from experience, this is another way to suck you in. They will take you in and treat you like royalty, because at the end of the day they see you as the 'rich' in comparison. Why wouldn't they want to keep you around.

I understand how you feel as do lots of the girls on this site, until you have been broken by one it's hard to believe the bad. But trust us we arn't saying all of this to be mean, nor are the stories made up. We can only tell you what we know and the rest is up to you. Even if you were to ask him about everything you have learned on this conversation about him, he would deny the lot. The tunisian race are pretty incapable of telling the truth.
As for the sleeping about bit, which I don't understand how you can be okay with if you are supposedly in a relationship with him, that will never stop. They don't know how to be faithful.
I was there at the hotel the same time as this other English girl, he was playing us off against eachother. I also know from a friend I went with, Seif kissed her, denied any involvement with anyone else and wanted her to choose him, although she was interested in his friend Wass, that's a whole other scenario. But there you go, thats 3 of us, in the same place in the same week that he tried it on with, to see who fell for it.

Literally don't know how more plain I can make it. RAT RAT RAT
Thank you very much.
I think you're absolutely right. Yesterday I took here a few tips to heart and tried to use it. Probably very well-placed question to his girlfriend of England (including the name) and it drove. Did you wrote it? OMG who else you write. you dont know what is my job? I have lots of friends and bla blah bla. I insisted that I wanted to answer, and wonder of wonders. Cousin dies and nobody understands him. I got a complete ban on use fb. We do not need it, does evil between us. It is really matter to him where it will be?Just to get a visa and then run for this poor woman in England?Fucker! I want to cry! Perhaps this is not possible.
Rather I skip the other things... I want to deal with it.
Thank you so, so much dear. :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
I know right?ha ha, what 22 year old nowadays doesn't know how to set up his own Facebook page:rolleyes: It's funny I looked back on his Facebook and the week we met he had put a picture of him and this girl that had stayed at the hotel the week before me as his profile picture, so I asked him about it and he said his roommate must of done it, because he used his laptop and must of left it logged in:rolleyes: he got really angry and said he was going to get his roommate to come tell me on skype that it was him that done it, cos he got so angry I didn't want to be the cause of friction between him and his roommate so I said to him, don't worry I believe him,I think back now and it should of been a massive red flag right from the start,but they are actually so convincing:oops::oops:

P

princess-x56

I know right?ha ha, what 22 year old nowadays doesn't know how to set up his own Facebook page:rolleyes: It's funny I looked back on his Facebook and the week we met he had put a picture of him and this girl that had stayed at the hotel the week before me as his profile picture, so I asked him about it and he said his roommate must of done it, because he used his laptop and must of left it logged in:rolleyes: he got really angry and said he was going to get his roommate to come tell me on skype that it was him that done it, cos he got so angry I didn't want to be the cause of friction between him and his roommate so I said to him, don't worry I believe him,I think back now and it should of been a massive red flag right from the start,but they are actually so convincing:oops::oops:

what was the name of yours, may I ask? SBeach too?

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you very much.
I think you're absolutely right. Yesterday I took here a few tips to heart and tried to use it. Probably very well-placed question to his girlfriend of England (including the name) and it drove. Did you wrote it? OMG who else you write. you dont know what is my job? I have lots of friends and bla blah bla. I insisted that I wanted to answer, and wonder of wonders. Cousin dies and nobody understands him. I got a complete ban on use fb. We do not need it, does evil between us. It is really matter to him where it will be?Just to get a visa and then run for this poor woman in England?Fucker! I want to cry! Perhaps this is not possible.
Rather I skip the other things... I want to deal with it.
Thank you so, so much dear. :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Hi lenicka.27, I hope you are ok :( It will hurt a lot for a while but please keep reading on here and write whenever you want to. We all know how it feels and we will always be here to support you.
Sending you a big hug
bighug1.gif

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Oh yeah it should have been a big red flag. Like many other things that we have believed in. Its funny how we can see it clearly now and how blind we were before.. that just shows how manipulative they are. They have no problems with telling lies. They dont even need a time to think, they just throw the lies out of their mouth like a machine... In a blink of an eye they make excuses and fake stories and tell that we are sick and need to see the doctor if we think that they lie :rolleyes:

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
Oh yeah it should have been a big red flag. Like many other things that we have believed in. Its funny how we can see it clearly now and how blind we were before.. that just shows how manipulative they are. They have no problems with telling lies. They dont even need a time to think, they just throw the lies out of their mouth like a machine... In a blink of an eye they make excuses and fake stories and tell that we are sick and need to see the doctor if we think that they lie :rolleyes:
Yeah they are expert liars and manipulators, I think he could of convinced me of anything I was that blinded by him:confused::oops: I really don't know how they do it

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Lol, all of lies my rat told me that happened all in same week:D:rolleyes::eek:
haha you know why? because they lie so many times that they just simply cant remember what they have told you a a week ago. I sometimes wonder if they do some notes... lady A - my father died I need money for a funeral, lady B- my father needs an operation I need money!!, lady C- my father is in prison I need money to get him out of there

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
haha you know why? because they lie so many times that they just simply cant remember what they have told you a a week ago. I sometimes wonder if they do some notes... lady A - my father died I need money for a funeral, lady B- my father needs an operation I need money!!, lady C- my father is in prison I need money to get him out of there
Ha ha they must have to keep track of it all somehow:rolleyes: I don't know how they tell so many lies:confused:

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
What an unlucky rat ,,,wasnt his cousin in prison wanted 2000 dinar to get him out ,,police were after him for military wanted money and his mum needed urgent operation !!! hahaha .....All you needed was the landlord evicted him and he lost his job .
Ha ha nearly spot on:Dhe first lost his job in hotel,which meant he also lost his accommodation as he slept and ate at hotel, his mum needed an operation which would cost about 5000 dinars, and his brother was in jail and needed about 1000 dinars to buy him out:eek: All that happened in less than a week:rolleyes: Previously before all that he had told me he had been called for military but hadn't gone.
He has to be the most unluckiest person I have ever met;):eek::rolleyes: Lol

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
Don´t forget the rat´s that are dying by lack of food and water :D

Now I wanna sleep more. Hope u feel better when u have been sleeping ♥
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.53] Khelifa: Im so sick and i will try to sleep now
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.53] Khelifa: Because i feel so hot
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.55] You: Remember to drink a lot of water if u have fever honey
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.56] You: Hope u get a good sleep (kiss) nat nat
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.58] Khelifa: I dont have,water
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.03] You: Ok I forget u can't drink the water in Tunisia. ibaby I hope u sleep soon and wake up tomorrow feeling better
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.04] Khelifa: Thx baby but sorry i dont have money
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.04] Khelifa: For water
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.05] Khelifa: Night nigght
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.05] Khelifa: Sweet dreams

lenicka.27

Hi lenicka.27, I hope you are ok :( It will hurt a lot for a while but please keep reading on here and write whenever you want to. We all know how it feels and we will always be here to support you.
Sending you a big hug
View attachment 14750
Hello Big Bang. I'm fine. But it I´m terribly sad it all. I feel so used! :eek: I lost the best man in the world because of this rat (I know now). :Cry: It hurts terribly. I will take some time to get out of this"love".
Thank you All of you very much for your help and support.I appreciate this, ladies. Thank you very much.:(

Hug for you too .

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Hello Big Bang. I'm fine. But it I´m terribly sad it all. I feel so used! :eek: I lost the best man in the world because of this rat (I know now). :Cry: It hurts terribly. I will take some time to get out of this"love".
Thank you All of you very much for your help and support.I appreciate this, ladies. Thank you very much.:(

Hug for you too .

Please cut all contact with him and block him from contacting you lenicka. It's very difficult to stay strong and he will probably keep trying to convince you that it's all lies and it's only you he loves blahblahblah. :(

I went back too many times because my rat was so clever and convincing and there's a part of us that wants it all to be true - the only way to stop this and start healing properly is to cut ALL contact.

lenicka.27

Please cut all contact with him and block him from contacting you lenicka. It's very difficult to stay strong and he will probably keep trying to convince you that it's all lies and it's only you he loves blahblahblah. :(

I went back too many times because my rat was so clever and convincing and there's a part of us that wants it all to be true - the only way to stop this and start healing properly is to cut ALL contact.
Rat did not too much resistence, did not deny the lie. hmmm, interesting.
I did it,all contact cut. It is challenging and very difficult. But it's the best way off. I hope to get out of this soon. I'm stupid, that I have fallen for this! I hope I do not catch it and never come back to this carousel of love. Love rat. :(