Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ramzi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Khaled

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
C

cheryl

Rat did not too much resistence, did not deny the lie. hmmm, interesting.
I did it,all contact cut. It is challenging and very difficult. But it's the best way off. I hope to get out of this soon. I'm stupid, that I have fallen for this! I hope I do not catch it and never come back to this carousel of love. Love rat. :(
...not stupid. ... unexperienced more like. ... and it also was many of us here at the beginning of our stories

simple

Major Ratslayer
Don´t forget the rat´s that are dying by lack of food and water :D

Now I wanna sleep more. Hope u feel better when u have been sleeping ♥
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.53] Khelifa: Im so sick and i will try to sleep now
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.53] Khelifa: Because i feel so hot
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.55] You: Remember to drink a lot of water if u have fever honey
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.56] You: Hope u get a good sleep (kiss) nat nat
[lørdag den 24. januar 2015 23.58] Khelifa: I dont have,water
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.03] You: Ok I forget u can't drink the water in Tunisia. ibaby I hope u sleep soon and wake up tomorrow feeling better
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.04] Khelifa: Thx baby but sorry i dont have money
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.04] Khelifa: For water
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.05] Khelifa: Night nigght
[søndag den 25. januar 2015 00.05] Khelifa: Sweet dreams
Urgent appeal ,for African aid !!!! Khelifa dosnt have water to drink ,his nearest Carrii four ,supermarket is 3 miles away ,they do not have a delivery service and his gf dosnt send money for taxi ,,,,Please give just £2 a month ,so we can teach Kalifa to get off his arse and get a job.

Last edited:
C

cheryl

Urgent appeal ,for African aid !!!! Khelifa dosnt have water to drink ,his nearest Carrii four ,supermarket is 3 miles away ,they do not have a delivery service and his gf dosnt send money ,,,,Please give just £2 a month ,so we can teach Kalifa to get off his arse and get a job.
...I am not worried
....if he can ask 5 differen countries about visa to see foreign country and not be worried been short of water abroad... I am sure he can manage to get water for himself in his home...
.... trust him Simple.. trust him :)

lenicka.27

@lenicka.27 u are not stupid at all, they are so convincing and manipulative its hard not to believe what they tell you, you will have up and down days but keep posting on here and it will help to talk about how u are feeling, big hugs to you:)xx
Thank you my dear. It is really very difficult. I feel so empty. :(
Thank you :*

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
Thank you my dear. It is really very difficult. I feel so empty. :(
Thank you :*
I completely understand how you feel, it is very hard, even though they live in another country they take up so much of your time with texts, skype etc and then when u are no longer in contact with them you realise just how much time u spent on them during each day
It does get easier as time passes, I will admit I'm not completely over it myself yet but I'm so much better now than I was at the beginning, just try and take one day at a time:) Xx

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
I completely understand how you feel, it is very hard, even though they live in another country they take up so much of your time with texts, skype etc and then when u are no longer in contact with them you realise just how much time u spent on them during each day
It does get easier as time passes, I will admit I'm not completely over it myself yet but I'm so much better now than I was at the beginning, just try and take one day at a time:) Xx

:love: Hug you x 100

lenicka.27

Yes, i have this too. Now is not anything around me. Emptiness and loneliness. For days, I think about how beautiful ideas a person has and how they are so distant reality. How can someone with no conscience hurt,just as he wants.
It's a fresh, I start now. But I hope that it will soon pass. Thank you very much for your support and also send a lot of strength and strong hugs for you! good luck Lily.:love:

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
@lenicka.27
Thank you:love: I know,it's horrible u think u have everything figured about about what is going to happen with them in the future then it all gone, but u have to try and remember it was never going to be how we wanted it to be, because from their side it was never real, that's the hardest bit to come to terms with
Exactly they have no consciences that's how they do it
Remember you are not on your own, we have all been where you are now, so keep posting on here, take care:)Xx

lenicka.27

Update : Seif Ben Amor (Apouko) is in England now

Sxxxx Bxx Mxxxxxx A lot lovely family x
April 5 at 2:48pm

Kxxxxx Hxxxx
Are you in clacton now? X
April 5 at 2:56pm

Seif Ben Amor yeah
2 · April 5 at 3:02pm
:( i know Heidi. Anyway im thank you.
It is my job, my big fault! I not listen you all and paid for it.He is there because im so stupid! I gave him money what he needed for visa.... he was patient and slowly he asked for money from me ... For visa for our life together... heh.

IM SO SORRY ALL OF YOU THAT I DIDN´T WANT TO BELIEVE.

My wallet is from portion lighter, and my heart broke into a million pieces. Feelings I can not express in words. But I can not be angry to him. It was my fault. All of you advised me well.

I wish him to be happy. One day to him his fate all comes back!

Now, Im stronger more then before. I never forgot. It was a big lesson and I learned a lot.

Thank you women :* ♥

simple

Major Ratslayer
It is my job, my big fault! I not listen you all and paid for it.He is there because im so stupid! I gave him money what he needed for visa.... he was patient and slowly he asked for money from me ... For visa for our life together... heh.

My wallet is from portion lighter, and my heart broke into a million pieces. Feelings I can not express in words. But I can not be angry to him. It was my fault. All of you advised me well.

Now, Im stronger more then before. I never forgot. It was a big lesson and I learned a lot.

Awww bless you ,,,,No one blames you for this ,we can understand how its easy to believe all the lies ,The important thing now is to continue to get stronger and stop blaming yourself,,He will not survive on his own ,so please dont listen to him ,when he wants you back ,Take care xx

Tiger

Major Ratslayer

Dont feel that you have to apologize to us. Most of us have also believed in a Rat. We have done things like give money, pay for this and that. So you are not stupid. What is important now is that you take good care of yourself. And dont go back into the trap if he try to come back again. Just get yourself back on your feet again.Maybe you also in time can help others here who have difficult to believe how mean and full of lie a Rat can be. For me it have been good in my healing prosess to try to worn others so they dont put them self in the horrible situation a relation with a Rat can be. But for now relax. Be with family and friends. We are here if you need someone to talk to .

lenicka.27

Im thank you my girl for your support. In this time i know, how much i was stupid. Seif, he is very good actor. Some of us friends realy thought that he loves me. I want forget to him.
Fortunately I have now a lot of work after nearly three months of sickness. It is what helped me a lot to get together my feelings.
I think, im happy that im not in relation with him. Today i feel free, i have not remorse, I can go when i want, where i want and I can speak with who I want. I build my life from the beginning. I am even now in contact with the best man I ever had and i was so stupid and i let him go when Seif stepped between us :( . I never take Seif back in my life! I'm already strong enough for that.

Im thank you ladies. Kiss and big hug for all of you
:love::love::love::thumbsup:

F

fooledByaRAT

They need to add TU MA to the list!

He came to uk left his wife and step son after 5 weeks to be with another woman or girl which most of you will no off! Beznes in everyone's eyes they all the same

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fooledByaRAT

When was you giving him money till if you don't mind me asking

When did you 2 end?

I no it hurts, my friends husband who is good friends with seif got here in March after 5 weeks left to be with another girl who was a regular at sahara called ******* *****some may no of her

A lot do that have contacted my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fooledByaRAT

Watch out for this one if he returns! Will not get a uk visa again once he returns to Tunisia and married if he don't sort divorce out

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    647 KB · Views: 33
D

Deleted member 146

What out for this girl before she stole above from wife and her son she has been with many others even tried on with other husbands at Sahara beach

She might be a bitch, dear, but now she is a victim too :(

lenicka.27

When was you giving him money till if you don't mind me asking

When did you 2 end?

I no it hurts, my friends husband who is good friends with seif got here in March after 5 weeks left to be with another girl who was a regular at sahara called ******* *****some may no of her

A lot do that have contacted my friend

Hi fooledByaRAT.
I gave him money from September to April. He got me something together around 1,500 euros :Evil: :mad:
Around April 2 he flew to England for Charlotte.....