• Amir

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Ramzi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Khaled

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

lenicka.27

No she not a victim I asked her straight she had choice to b honest they both did she is funding his every move even come and got him
I agree. She is not a victim. She is "friend" for all this men at sahara and atc. I asked Seif about her before and he said Valerie is friend and my brotherS and my friends EX. I saw her at sahara too. Maybe these things she did knowingly or out of desperation. But nothing good in her I dont see...

Dontfallforthem

Seif is trying to get himself married off to the English Girl I mentioned, to him shes stable, slightly older with a child, job and home in the UK and the same as you, sucked in by all the loving words he gives to her. He saw as they all do with her, a ticket out. This is after of course he slept with me, told me he was interested in no one else and fed me all the same lines as he has you, and I don't doubt plenty of other girls. The short time that I was friends with him on Facebook, we no longer are, I noticed that he has made his friends list private from viewing, that there was another immediate warning sign. He doesn't want you to see how many girls he has as friends let alone who he may be talking too.

I have lots of close friends in Tunisia and people that run in the same circles as Seif. He is a rat, but he's one that's not even subtle about keeping his actions quiet.
The mentality of them is so different, on the surface they are the perfect guy, underneath they are your worst nightmare. Don't get sucked in anymore to the lies, I can promise you now, he's just waiting on who will get him the visa first, he doesn't care about the girl or where he ends up. I too have been fed the I love Tunisia, don't look no other place line too.
As for visiting the family, I speak from experience, this is another way to suck you in. They will take you in and treat you like royalty, because at the end of the day they see you as the 'rich' in comparison. Why wouldn't they want to keep you around.

I understand how you feel as do lots of the girls on this site, until you have been broken by one it's hard to believe the bad. But trust us we arn't saying all of this to be mean, nor are the stories made up. We can only tell you what we know and the rest is up to you. Even if you were to ask him about everything you have learned on this conversation about him, he would deny the lot. The tunisian race are pretty incapable of telling the truth.
As for the sleeping about bit, which I don't understand how you can be okay with if you are supposedly in a relationship with him, that will never stop. They don't know how to be faithful.
I was there at the hotel the same time as this other English girl, he was playing us off against eachother. I also know from a friend I went with, Seif kissed her, denied any involvement with anyone else and wanted her to choose him, although she was interested in his friend Wass, that's a whole other scenario. But there you go, thats 3 of us, in the same place in the same week that he tried it on with, to see who fell for it.

Literally don't know how more plain I can make it. RAT RAT RAT

hi Hun r u still on here wondered if you could help x